Iran assassinated 180 Iraqi pilots after the fall of Saddam!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It is precisely this sort of circle of violence that will forever condemn us to regimes like IR. Every new bunch kills off the old ones and holds on to power. Just outside Washington DC there is the Lee Highway. Who was Lee? He was Robert E. Lee, the Commanding General of the Confederate Army in a war that killed 300,000 Americans. He lost the war, surrendered and then was pardoned by Andrew Jackson. He later became a college president! It is well known that Khomeini upon his return chased down the paseban who had arrested him 15 years prior and had him executed.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I'm not happy that these scum are dying because they were at war with us. I'm happy because they were war criminals guilty of atrocities against defenseless civilians.

They deserve to be hunted down and punished the same way the Nazis were by Israel. This is completely different than killing a cop for arresting you. If "ending the cycle of violence" means letting cold blooded killers walk free, count me out.

May 12, 2007
Anyway, If all these stories that Iran were medeling in Iraq are true why didn't US retaliate by arming iranians who were protesting the election results?
They are now left alone in prisons many of them facing deadth penalty.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
If someone asked, Are you OK with these pilots and war criminals going free without any punishment?? What Would you say?
I won't be OK with that either but just because the system is flawed and it seems to be not working, I would not be happy with not giving some one their fair share of trails before killing them in the street and ... Problems with the current system does not allow me to take the exterme measures of the other side.

but I can surly understand the frustration of those who lost their loved ones at hands of these pilots specially when I think about how these guys were never gonna pay for their crimes in any court of law..
Don't get me wrong Behzad Jan
I too fully understand the frustration, the root cause for the hate and ... I am not in anyway denying the crime of some of those pilots or ...