Iran in 2014 Asian Games , News , Reports , Results

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

Afshin Biyabangard (66 kg) won his first bout by 8-0 against Gherghizstan wrestler.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

Well , that was a quick one.

Mojtaba Karimfar (85 kg) won his first bout by 8-0 against Jordan wrestler in 59 seconds.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Women's Taekwondo

-53 kg

Soosan Hajipoor from Babol , Mazandaran won Bronze in this Asian Games. she also won Bronze in 2010 Asian Games. she's also Bronze medalist in 2 Asian Championships.

This is one heck of a huge poster of her hanging from a building in Babol , Mazandaran. :drunk:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

75 kg

Payam Boyeri from Izeh ( ایذه ) , Khuzestan defeated Singh from India by 7-2 and advanced to semi-finals. it was a very well wrestled bout by both wrestlers. Payam defended real well to keep his lead against Singh's late charge.

Payam is barely 20 years old and has one several medals in Youth competitions including Silver medal in recent World Junior Championships in Zagreb , Croatia.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

85 kg

What a disgrace by referees again to help S.Korean wrestler. Mojtaba Karimfar was leading the S.Korean wrestler by 5-1 and the referees disqualified him with less than 30 seconds left in the bout. they gave him 3 cautions to disqualify him. his last caution was the most ridiculous one as a simple head to head clash was declared by referees to be an intentional head butt by Karimfar.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Morning Mashdi joon...aghaa have you heared that disgusting gozaareshgar?!! Omidvaarim hala kore haa ke oonvar too oon toshak haghe maaro khordan, laa aghal injaa ye gooshe cheshmi be maa bendaazan o be har haal havaamoon ro daashte baashan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aslan kesaafat rafte too khooneshoon! in che farhangiye aakhe? Age naa edaalati bade, pas cheraa cheshm be in dookhtid ke too in koshti be naf shomaa naa edaalati konan?!!

aghaa mibakhshi man inaa vaase man ziaadiye, baayad eyne dirooz khafash konam koshti haaro bedoone sedaa bebinam. Mashdi is there any other source aside from IRIB?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
man ridam beh in daavari. rust o chap daran koshtigiramoono mibazoonan. Fuckers disqualified Karimfar even though he was winning with less than 30 seconds left.

Doesn't wrestling have any fucking oversight? If it does and they keep refereeing like this then just fucking send a letter to Iran and tell us not to even bother competing in these shitty games. Iran should just boycott these games and let them have a fuck fest with lower quality tournament.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

130 kg

Bashir Babajanzadeh lost a close bout to Kazak wrester by 1-0. the only point of the bout was from a 2nd caution to babajanzadeh. the Kazak wrestler was quite strong and didn't let Babajanzadeh to push him around or off the mat.

Babajanzadeh still has a chance for Bronze this afternoon.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
etesaami vaaghean daare be in joonevaraa darse farhang mide. barikallaa
Well , i disagree with Etesami on the 3rd caution to Karimfar. it wasn't a head butt. it was just a fairly normal head to head clash in wrestling that i have seen hundreds of times with no caution given , specially a 3rd and deciding caution to a wrestler who has been leading the bout by 5-1 with 30 seconds left. respecting the referee is one thing but clear violation of rules by referee in favor of the host side is unacceptable.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I agree with him because i think he is sensing the same thing as i am: they are now going all in nane man gahribam mode. In every single match with or without korean participation, they are questioning something, dige az zamin o zamoon shekaayat daaran. baba baste dige, ye do taa koshti ro ham eyne mard bebaaz o boro tamoosh kon in gerye zaari haaro.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
biaa, baazam daare be daavar gir mideh! dar vaagheh hichki hich ekhtaari dige nabaayad be irooniye bedan vagarna mishe naa edaalati.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I agree with him because i think he is sensing the same thing as i am: they are now going all in nane man gahribam mode. In every single match with or without korean participation, they are questioning something, dige az zamin o zamoon shekaayat daaran. baba baste dige, ye do taa koshti ro ham eyne mard bebaaz o boro tamoosh kon in gerye zaari haaro.
Well , it doesn't really matter to me what anyone says. what matters to me is what i saw and i'm watching it again right now and that 3rd caution to Karimfar was ridiculous and out of order. Karimfar was leading comfortably by 5-1 and S.Korean was pretty much out of it with 30 seconds left. the referees gave him a big helping hand by disqualifying Karimfar. disqualification is a very very rare thing and i should know better as i watch all sorts of wrestling competitions with vigor.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
man asalan be oon koshti kaari nadaaram mashdi. I didnt watch that bout. But its clear, they are complaining about everything now, every single ekhtaar, every single interruption, every singel desicion is being criticized va khdeshoon ro be tore koll daaran mostazaf neshoon midan va in farhange khoobi nist. hich rabti be mardoonegi nadaare. in farhange gerye zaari o donbaale moghaser gashtan vaase khode aadam ham moshkel saaz mishe. People who just ignore and keep fighting like men will be more successful. Hamin farhang ro aakhe koshti gir ham daare, oonam too saresh hey shoroo mikone fekr kardan ke aay haghamo khordan, aay behem zolm shod o dige nemitoone dorost edaame bede. In farhange dorosti nist mashdi.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
It's true that commentator is sounding a bit paranoid but the case of Karimfar was pure bullshit. How can a wrestler who is ahead by 5 points get more penalties than his opponent for lack of initiative (kam kari)?!

And how the fuck with less than 30 seconds does the ref give the third penalty so easily to the winning wrestler knowing that it would disqualify him without a verbal caution first which was the only thing he was giving to the Korean wrestler?

They did the same shit with Boyeri.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
man asalan be oon koshti kaari nadaaram mashdi. I didnt watch that bout. But its clear, they are complaining about everything now, every single ekhtaar, every single interruption, every singel desicion is being criticized va khdeshoon ro be tore koll daaran mostazaf neshoon midan va in farhange khoobi nist. hich rabti be mardoonegi nadaare. in farhange gerye zaari o donbaale moghaser gashtan vaase khode aadam ham moshkel saaz mishe. People who just ignore and keep fighting like men will be more successful. Hamin farhang ro aakhe koshti gir ham daare, oonam too saresh hey shoroo mikone fekr kardan ke aay haghamo khordan, aay behem zolm shod o dige nemitoone dorost edaame bede. In farhange dorosti nist mashdi.
oon yek bahse digast. vali dar inke haghe Karimfar ra khordan hich shakki nadaram. albatteh hamin mitooneh angizeh besheh baraye Karmifar va mesle oon dar mobarezate ayandeh.va in bastegi dareh be in ke morabbiyan TM chegooneh bahash kare ravani konand. Shahmoradov (morrabiye bozorge TM Roos) chand sal pish yek mossahebeh ba yek site koshti dasht va mi goft keh har bar ke koshti giri az TM Roos be davari mibaze man tamame sal bahash kar mikonam va behesh migam ke : " to behtarin boodi va hasti va davar ha nemitoonan behtarin ra baraye moddate toolani az ghahremani mahroom konand. ". shekast haye injoori ra misheh tabdil be rahe piroozi kard va shodeh. khoshbakhtaneh TM Iran alan tahte nazar va morabbigariye behtarin koshti giran sal haye akhire Iran ast ke kar balad hastand. kasani mesle Rasool Khadem , Alireza Rezayee , Mohammad Talayee ,... ke jame medal haye Olympic , Jahani , Asia shoon sar be falak mizaneh va koshti gir haye javan be harfeshoon khoob goosh midan.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
They did the same shit with Boyeri.
What did they do to boyeri?! NOTHING. The guy is good, the guy is young and the guy was physically inferior to the japanese and the japanese deserved to win. Boyri do taa kalle ham too sooratesh zad va ekhtaar ham nagereft. baba tamaam. koshti bood, tamoom shod raft. You turn off that ridiculous commentator and all those bouts are much more enjoyable without all those gerye zaari o hagh be jaab baazi dar aavordan o hameye zamin o zamoon ro doshmane khod doonestan.

A fucked up commentator can set trends, can make opinions and i am seeing it here. turn that sucker off and watch the bouts. The guy is a disgrace to this sport and very disgusting in close to everything he says. Yesterday, they killed Abdevali and i couldnt stand it. I didnt need this sucker to tell me it was not correct to do that to that kid. emrooz vali vaaghean kesaafat kaari daare mikone martike. Ok i didnt watch that bout against korean and the way they have supported korean wrestlers so far i can imagine something was wrong but i have watched all the other bouts after that and nothing worthy of note happened. Nothing. Today iranians simply didnt wrestle as well as they did yesterday. Accept it and move on like a man.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Greco-Roman - Men

Bashir Babajanzadeh (130 kg) just defeated Uzbek wrestler by 5-0 and advanced to Bronze medal bout. :)

Afshin Biyabangard (66 kg) defeated wrestler from China and advanced to Bronze medal bout. :)

Mojtaba Karimfar (85 kg) defeated wrestler from Japan and advanced to Bronze medal bout. :)

Payam Boyeri (75 kg) will also fight for Bronze medal this afternoon. :)

All of 4 TM Iran wrestlers have a chance to win Bronze today.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Taekwondo - Men

Mehdi Khodabakhshi (80 kg) has advanced to Final and will fight for Gold today.:)

Khodabakhshi defeated Nepal , Japan & Tajikstan on his road to Final.