Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2017-2018 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2002
Another girl, this time in today PP and Tractor match
(click on the video below):

[video=facebook_share;10156050607778841]https://www.facebook.com/radio.farda/videos/10156050607778841/[/video]

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Naft Tehran: Dayi, Karimi, Derakhshan, Atia Hejazi and now Houman Afazeli. 5 coaches in almost 7 months.

Ali Karimi is new coach of Sepidrood Rasht

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
snooze fest today!!! all the important games were tied. Naft defended for 90 min got a point at empty Azadi from Perspolis!!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
So far I haven't seen anything tokhmi from this Hosseini guy. As of right now he's a better keeper than Beiranvand. I've seen shitty things (non-technical) from Beiranvand that makes me not like him. They're both pretty average keepers, but at least this Hosseini guy hasn't become a shitty character yet.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Hossaini from today’s highlight showed the same weakness as all other keepers. I have no idea why they all suck in coming out and clearing crosses. He, however in term of shot stopping is better than the rest at the moment

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Hossaini from today’s highlight showed the same weakness as all other keepers. I have no idea why they all suck in coming out and clearing crosses. He, however in term of shot stopping is better than the rest at the moment
Yeah ... I actually watched the whole game and one thing I wanted to see was how Hosseini deals with crosses ,there was only one ball he had to deal with and he didn't do well with it and we were lucky not to get scored on that ball ...although some said he was pushed by tractor player never the less he should have punched the ball in that situation rather than try to catch it.

but it is too early to just judge him on just one cross ball , he had another excellent one on one save ......he saves very difficult shots and does it well .

I am hopeful this young chap would also be trustworthy on high balls ...time will tell .
By the way Beiranvand is quite sharp off his line and deals with crosses well , I like the way he deals with crosses ,despite a mistake here and there which is all part of learning process.

it has been a bit quite around here without our dear Babr .... anyone knows where he is ? he is missed ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
So far I haven't seen anything tokhmi from this Hosseini guy. As of right now he's a better keeper than Beiranvand. I've seen shitty things (non-technical) from Beiranvand that makes me not like him. They're both pretty average keepers, but at least this Hosseini guy hasn't become a shitty character yet.
I am yet to convince myself on Hosseini as a complete keeper because I have not seen enough on how he deals on crosses and aerial game but his shot stopping is well above average ...in fact he has saved shots that you only expect a top keeper to save .

If Hosseini proves he is good in the air he will become the best keeper since Abedzadeh ....and to be honest the shots he has saved in the last few weeks even Abedzadeh could not have saved .

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am yet to convince myself on Hosseini as a complete keeper because I have not seen enough on how he deals on crosses and aerial game but his shot stopping is well above average ...in fact he has saved shots that you only expect a top keeper to save .

If Hosseini proves he is good in the air he will become the best keeper since Abedzadeh ....and to be honest the shots he has saved in the last few weeks even Abedzadeh could not have saved .
It's very hard to tell with IPL's below-average level and the crappy camera angles. These days, I'm very sensitive to the attitude of players in Iran. There's a reason they continue to fail to improve and break barriers even when they play under good coaches and even in Europe. That reason is mostly their attitude and their upbringing.

I had high hopes for Beiranvand, but he's clearly shown that he's a typical "Lompan" person. No hope for him. He will never improve beyond what he's shown. A copy of Rahmati.

No idea how Hosseini is. Haven't seen him talk or do anything other than goalkeeping yet.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It's very hard to tell with IPL's below-average level and the crappy camera angles. These days, I'm very sensitive to the attitude of players in Iran. There's a reason they continue to fail to improve and break barriers even when they play under good coaches and even in Europe. That reason is mostly their attitude and their upbringing.

I had high hopes for Beiranvand, but he's clearly shown that he's a typical "Lompan" person. No hope for him. He will never improve beyond what he's shown. A copy of Rahmati.

No idea how Hosseini is. Haven't seen him talk or do anything other than goalkeeping yet.
what do you mean ?! only last week or so Kasra posted some excellent pictures of Hosseini stretching his hand to the top corner of the goal in full flight ,did you miss them ? we all watched it on video as well ,he has made some really excellent saves .

Lets wait and see his aerial game and find out what he is like in the air ,but his shot stopping and reflexes are not what you call average ,it is what you expect a top goalie to save.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
من هم با نظر ***عقاب عزیز موافقم.حسینی اگر روی توپهای بلند هم خوب کار کند میتواند بهترین دروازبان ایران از زمان عابدزاده باشد.بخصوص اینکه اکنون با شماره ۲۲ ناصر حجازی در دروازه استقلال است،و تنها یک نیمه فوتبال باقی*** مانده تا رکورد تاریخی ناصر حجازی و بهرام مودت را از لحاظ نخوردن گکل در لیگ باشگاه***های ایران بشکند،و بی*** رقیب***ترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران از این لحاظ شود.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
what do you mean ?! only last week or so Kasra posted some excellent pictures of Hosseini stretching his hand to the top corner of the goal in full flight ,did you miss them ? we all watched it on video as well ,he has made some really excellent saves .

Lets wait and see his aerial game and find out what he is like in the air ,but his shot stopping and reflexes are not what you call average ,it is what you expect a top goalie to save.
Agha azyat nakon dige! Read my post again!

Status
Not open for further replies.