Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
They miscalculated the consequences of shooting a passenger plane down???
How do you even come up with these sorts of conclusion? If anyone would have any experience with knowing the consequences of shooting a passenger plane down, it would be the IR. The entire world reacts to things of such caliber, and you think the akhoonds in Iran, the ones that have outsmarted the world for 40 years, weren't aware of the consequences? This was a huge mistake and they were scared shitless of what would happen, that is why they were so desparate to hide it for several days, because they just didn't know what excuses to offer the world for their apparent imcompetence.
To even suggest that IR did this intentionally cannot be further from truth. What would they possibly gain by doing that? Have you asked yourself that question?
What I meant was that they miscalculated the aftermath. Remember it took them 3 days to admit they shot down the plane. Are you telling me they didn't know this from the first minute? Seriously? So why did they lie for 3 days?
I said before, they wanted to blame it on the US until video emerged showing missiles being fired from ground up that struck the plane.

I am sure time will tell who is right. Why don't they release the black box to be examined? What are they afraid of? You say it was a mistake right? Well then the black box will shed a lot of light. Ask yourself why they don't release it.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
They miscalculated the consequences of shooting a passenger plane down???
How do you even come up with these sorts of conclusion? If anyone would have any experience with knowing the consequences of shooting a passenger plane down, it would be the IR. The entire world reacts to things of such caliber, and you think the akhoonds in Iran, the ones that have outsmarted the world for 40 years, weren't aware of the consequences? This was a huge mistake and they were scared shitless of what would happen, that is why they were so desparate to hide it for several days, because they just didn't know what excuses to offer the world for their apparent imcompetence.
To even suggest that IR did this intentionally cannot be further from truth. What would they possibly gain by doing that? Have you asked yourself that question?
These Mullahs aren't outsmarting anybody. The world just doesn't think confronting them is worth the risk. They are more of a menace to their own population anyway.

These Mullahs aren't outsmarting anybody. The world just doesn't think confronting them is worth the risk. They are more of a menace to their own population anyway.
That's pretty much it. The world is simply standing by and watching because they're still tired of the Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria wars while Russia and China are true immediate threats that need to be dealt with on a daily basis. I.R is taking full advantage.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There is absolutely no risk involved in getting rid of the mullahs. There are more than 300 mil. sunnis around Iran who are just waiting for the slightest spark to eat up these shia mullahs. US would be guaranteed the support of all those countries around us to fuck up the mullahs or they could just give green light to those countries and they would take care of it all by themselves. A hated and internationally politically isolated country like Iran led by a government which doesnt even have the support of vast majority of its own people inside, is not a tough task to deal with. Attacking Iraq was a by far tougher task. The only reason why the arabs, turks, afghans, turkmens, pakis...are still waiting, is the US protection of its own self constructed enemy in the region. Looloo is still paying dividends. As soon as they stop playing their role the way the americans want them to do, they will be gone in a hurry.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What would they gain by hitting an Ukranian passenger aircraft? Can anyone answer that?
No I can't. I am not inside their heads. Just because I can't tell you doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

To me it is near impossible to make a "mistake" like that. I don't buy the idea that they put a joojeh basiji with no experience in charge of such an important function at such a crucial time. That makes far less sense to me.

I am very sure that in time all will be revealed though. And when it does, it won't surprise me because I understand what kind of evil regime we are dealing with here. Many of you STILL haven't.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What would they gain by hitting an Ukranian passenger aircraft? Can anyone answer that?
I have heard 2 theories.

1. During Trump's threats and after the killing of Soleimani, they wanted a plane to get hit so they could blame the US for killing innocent lives. They hadn't count on the fact that today's radars can detect everything.

2. They wanted to divert international (American) attention from the US airbase which got hit by Sepah for retaliation of Soleimani. In their minds the distraction would stop the further retaliations by the US.

Who is "they"? Why assume there's a united "they" in every incident? There could be an explanation as simple as some dayyooos with enough money wanting someone dead on that plane. That's how disintegrated the power in Iran is these days. All under the name of "NEZAM" but completely isolated and free of accountability from each other.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Don't Bother. There is no answer.

There is no incentive to do so!

even if there was the risk reward ratio would be way off to try it.
Like all government and important people sit and calculate risk reward ratio and make a decision based on that.
Dude, you have been living so many years outside the homeland that have lost with what is on the ground :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I have heard 2 theories.

1. During Trump's threats and after the killing of Soleimani, they wanted a plane to get hit so they could blame the US for killing innocent lives. They hadn't count on the fact that today's radars can detect everything.

2. They wanted to divert international (American) attention from the US airbase which got hit by Sepah for retaliation of Soleimani. In their minds the distraction would stop the further retaliations by the US.
#2 -- It actually happened, all attention went on the plane.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Who is "they"? Why assume there's a united "they" in every incident? There could be an explanation as simple as some dayyooos with enough money wanting someone dead on that plane. That's how disintegrated the power in Iran is these days. All under the name of "NEZAM" but completely isolated and free of accountability from each other.
Exactly, like Rahbar comes says that we won't have vaccine from west and then the "rais nezam pezeshki" talks about advantages and diasdvantages of "astrazeneca" and the other dude is talking about "Iranian Vaccine phase 3" ... Like they don't even have a unified dictatorship like North Korea. Complete "khar to khar'

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
That's right they do. if they hadn't be rational to a degree they would not have survived for 42 years.
That is not correct, because they are brutal and destroy everything that comes on their way including the plane. Once you don't care about human race and only care about keeping a regime, it takes decades or centuries for the system to fall.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
No I can't. I am not inside their heads. Just because I can't tell you doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

To me it is near impossible to make a "mistake" like that. I don't buy the idea that they put a joojeh basiji with no experience in charge of such an important function at such a crucial time. That makes far less sense to me.

I am very sure that in time all will be revealed though. And when it does, it won't surprise me because I understand what kind of evil regime we are dealing with here. Many of you STILL haven't.
The burden of proof is on you. You cannot identify a single point of advantage from the side of IR to justify making such crazy gamble. You guys keep speculating to reach an outcome to fit your hypothesis. It just doesn't work that way.
The fact of the matter is that they gained absolutely zero/nada/zilch from doing that. If anything, they now have to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, they looked like shit (which is exactly what they are) in front of the world, they confirmed that they are bunch of incompetent morons in charge of the country and they got exposed lying. All you guys's fancy theories amount to nothing logical or remotely convincable to make any sense what-so-ever.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
#2 -- It actually happened, all attention went on the plane.
Wrong. As if the bombing of the base, which was announced a day earlier to Iraqis so that they can inform the Americans, was such a big deal!!! No one gave a flying fuck about them bombing the base. It was merely used for internal consumption.
They barely managed to kill a couple of squirrels and break a couple of windows. Do you honestly think that they killed 170 people to divert attention from breaking a couple of windows of a deserted base?

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I have heard 2 theories.

Sly, you really think that a country that is enriching Uranium or is cloning the high tech American drones would not know that radars can detect their surface to air missiles? Iran might not be the most advanced country in the world, but to assume that they are that stupid is simply naive my friend.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The burden of proof is on you. You cannot identify a single point of advantage from the side of IR to justify making such crazy gamble. You guys keep speculating to reach an outcome to fit your hypothesis. It just doesn't work that way.
The fact of the matter is that they gained absolutely zero/nada/zilch from doing that. If anything, they now have to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, they looked like shit (which is exactly what they are) in front of the world, they confirmed that they are bunch of incompetent morons in charge of the country and they got exposed lying. All you guys's fancy theories amount to nothing logical or remotely convincable to make any sense what-so-ever.
Problem is you want to use logic to explain a complete illogical system. It is like to say why someone with hallucination kills someone, does the gain something ?

Wrong. As if the bombing of the base, which was announced a day earlier to Iraqis so that they can inform the Americans, was such a big deal!!! No one gave a flying fuck about them bombing the base. It was merely used for internal consumption.
They barely managed to kill a couple of squirrels and break a couple of windows. Do you honestly think that they killed 170 people to divert attention from breaking a couple of windows of a deserted base?
The CBS documentary didn't say that. Iran hit the base, 100 soldiers got serious injuries.
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/iran-missle-strike-al-asad-airbase-60-minutes-2021-02-28/#x

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Do you really forgot how miserable they tried to cover up this brutal act for 3 days ,
first they cleaned the site right away without any inspections ,then every single of them mofos came up to the press and condemn west for trying to spread none sense rumors and still they refuse to share the black box
just why all the cover ups ?
یک هفته قبلش زمین و زمان رو گاییده بودن که بخاطر بگا رفتن سلیمانی چنان انتقام سختی از آمریکا خواهیم گرفت که تا سالها تو خاطره مردم بمونه
میخایم چهار تا موشک که تو کون رهبر زیادی مونده بوده رو با اجازه بفرستیم تو نیروگاه آمریکا که از روز قبلش اونجا رو خالی کرده بودن
یک نفر از سربازای آمریکایی هم نمرد تو اون فشفشه بازیشون و آخوندای بیناموس جار جار میکردن که بیش از ۲۵۰ آمریکایی کشته شد
حالا تو آزادی هر جور میخای فکر کنی و حرفهای رژیمی که چهل سال جز دروغ نگفته رو باور کنی

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Do you really forgot how miserable they tried to cover up this brutal act for 3 days ,
first they cleaned the site right away without any inspections ,then every single of them mofos came up to the press and condemn west for trying to spread none sense rumors and still they refuse to share the black box
just why all the cover ups ?
یک هفته قبلش زمین و زمان رو گاییده بودن که بخاطر بگا رفتن سلیمانی چنان انتقام سختی از آمریکا خواهیم گرفت که تا سالها تو خاطره مردم بمونه
میخایم چهار تا موشک که تو کون رهبر زیادی مونده بوده رو با اجازه بفرستیم تو نیروگاه آمریکا که از روز قبلش اونجا رو خالی کرده بودن
یک نفر از سربازای آمریکایی هم نمرد تو اون فشفشه بازیشون و آخوندای بیناموس جار جار میکردن که بیش از ۲۵۰ آمریکایی کشته شد
حالا تو آزادی هر جور میخای فکر کنی و حرفهای رژیمی که چهل سال جز دروغ نگفته رو باور کنی
DAMET Garm
Keyf kardam