Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
بهترین مثالی که میشه به رژیم آخوندی ایران زد همین
قسم روباه را باور کنیم یا دم خروس

مملکت بگای سگ رفته بعدش میان تو اخبار میگن مردم اروپا و آمریکا از نداشتن واکسن مینالند
و همه دنیا بده و فقط ما خوبیم
تازه کجای کاری ، اعلام آمادگی کردن واس کمک به هند و دنیا تا کرونا رو ریشه کن کنن

تو اگه بیل زنی برو در باغچه خودتو بیل بزن جاکش
روزی ۶۰۰ تا ۷۰۰ نفر از مردم بیگناه دارن میمیرن تو ایران

IMG_20210425_043336_768.jpg

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
هیچوقت یادم نمیره که این
pb حرومزاده
و shotor
و general binamoos
چجور اومده بودن از این حرومزاده ها تو این سایت دفاع میکردن
مادر جنده میگفت آیا هواپیمای بویینگ امنه
سگ برینه به سر تا پاشون که دریغ از یک ذره انسانیت
تو وجودشون

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Problem is you want to use logic to explain a complete illogical system. It is like to say why someone with hallucination kills someone, does the gain something ?

The CBS documentary didn't say that. Iran hit the base, 100 soldiers got serious injuries.
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/iran-missle-strike-al-asad-airbase-60-minutes-2021-02-28/#x
Do you see the flaw in your reasoning?

1) you make an assumption that IR is acting completely illogical;
2) you draw a fact-based conclusion based on your initial assumption.

For your theory to be true, your initial assumption needs to be a verifiable fact. I honestly wished that you were right. However, the fact is, that IR is not illogical. On the contrary, they are extremely calculated. Their track record speaks for itself.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Do you see the flaw in your reasoning?

1) you make an assumption that IR is acting completely illogical;
2) you draw a fact-based conclusion based on your initial assumption.

For your theory to be true, your initial assumption needs to be a verifiable fact. I honestly wished that you were right. However, the fact is, that IR is not illogical. On the contrary, they are extremely calculated. Their track record speaks for itself.
I just tell you this and sorry my language,
Ina be tokhmeshoon ham nist ke 170 nafar ke hich chi, tamam Iran ham bemiran vali in regime bemoone. They don't give a damn to international prestige either.
Now we know that during Iran-Iraq war they knew that Iraqi know about the operation but still went ahead with it which caused thousands of our young people to die. Is there a logic in that ? Yes there is, to have martyrs for keeping the regime. So hard to believe, man ham nemigam in to, khodeh dayoosedhoon goftan. History will tell us about this event as well.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
بهترین مثالی که میشه به رژیم آخوندی ایران زد همین
قسم روباه را باور کنیم یا دم خروس

مملکت بگای سگ رفته بعدش میان تو اخبار میگن مردم اروپا و آمریکا از نداشتن واکسن مینالند
و همه دنیا بده و فقط ما خوبیم
تازه کجای کاری ، اعلام آمادگی کردن واس کمک به هند و دنیا تا کرونا رو ریشه کن کنن

تو اگه بیل زنی برو در باغچه خودتو بیل بزن جاکش
روزی ۶۰۰ تا ۷۰۰ نفر از مردم بیگناه دارن میمیرن تو ایران

View attachment 44001
Like this:
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/460223/Iran-among-pioneers-in-COVID-19-vaccine-development

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I just tell you this and sorry my language,
Ina be tokhmeshoon ham nist ke 170 nafar ke hich chi, tamam Iran ham bemiran vali in regime bemoone. They don't give a damn to international prestige either.
Now we know that during Iran-Iraq war they knew that Iraqi know about the operation but still went ahead with it which caused thousands of our young people to die. Is there a logic in that ? Yes there is, to have martyrs for keeping the regime. So hard to believe, man ham nemigam in to, khodeh dayoosedhoon goftan. History will tell us about this event as well.
I get that and you are right. I am not disputing that my friend.
My argument is something completely different. All I say is that this single act was not intentional because they wouldn't gain anything from it other than headache and losing a ton of money that they now have to pay to Ukraine and those families. It just doesn't add up to be an intentional act.

I get that and you are right. I am not disputing that my friend.
My argument is something completely different. All I say is that this single act was not intentional because they wouldn't gain anything from it other than headache and losing a ton of money that they now have to pay to Ukraine and those families. It just doesn't add up to be an intentional act.
Sorry but you're wrong and wrong and wrong because you're still thinking about "they".

There is more than 1 "they". Zarif (the jakesh)'s leaked interview clearly proves how the downing of the plane absolutely benefited Rohani's camp because of the shivers it sent down Sepah's spine. He even admits he almost got kicked out of the Homeland Security (Shoraye Amniate Melli) meeting because he hinted at the plane having been hit by Sepah's missiles. What he conveniently forgets to admit is how he had orders to be a wise-ass and undermine Sepah's authority over their own forces in that meeting.

There was a mission to make sure Sepah does not end up having a victory lap after the cartoonish retaliation operation in which they fired toy missiles at a previously vacated base. The downing of the plane was most likely a balancing act to put a cap on Sepah's gondeh-goozi. It could be a simple internal war among Sepah commanders themselves.

There would be very little doubt in any sane mind about it being intentional.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The burden of proof is on you. You cannot identify a single point of advantage from the side of IR to justify making such crazy gamble. You guys keep speculating to reach an outcome to fit your hypothesis. It just doesn't work that way.
The fact of the matter is that they gained absolutely zero/nada/zilch from doing that. If anything, they now have to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, they looked like shit (which is exactly what they are) in front of the world, they confirmed that they are bunch of incompetent morons in charge of the country and they got exposed lying. All you guys's fancy theories amount to nothing logical or remotely convincable to make any sense what-so-ever.
I guess time will tell. As I said before, they miscalculated the aftermath. Of course they didn't think they will end up having to pay damages.

To me the most "fancy theory" is the one that says this was a simple mistake, that they mistook an airliner for a hostile plane or missile. This is the most naive thing to believe. Tell me how something like this could happen by "mistake" and then evaluate your hypothesis.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Exactly. So the current horrific state of the country in every area is the result of calculated actions. Now tell us what they have to gain by this miserable state of affairs?

What I am saying is that they miscalculate the aftermath of their actions so often and get it wrong so much that nothing should surprise you.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly, you really think that a country that is enriching Uranium or is cloning the high tech American drones would not know that radars can detect their surface to air missiles? Iran might not be the most advanced country in the world, but to assume that they are that stupid is simply naive my friend.
Agha Tajrish, can you explain what your theory is please?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Exactly, like Rahbar comes says that we won't have vaccine from west and then the "rais nezam pezeshki" talks about advantages and diasdvantages of "astrazeneca" and the other dude is talking about "Iranian Vaccine phase 3" ... Like they don't even have a unified dictatorship like North Korea. Complete "khar to khar'
Everything comes from Rahbar. He didn't ban vaccines from the west. Only from the US., England and France. Astra Zeneca is advertised in Iran as a Swedish vaccine which would be allowed. They would not dare to counter Rahbar's words directly but could go around it with different ways.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Everything comes from Rahbar. He didn't ban vaccines from the west. Only from the US., England and France. Astra Zeneca is advertised in Iran as a Swedish vaccine which would be allowed. They would not dare to counter Rahbar's words directly but could go around it with different ways.
I know he is the authority but I am saying that there is no one voice in everything. Mamlekat khar to khar.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have heard 2 theories.

1. During Trump's threats and after the killing of Soleimani, they wanted a plane to get hit so they could blame the US for killing innocent lives. They hadn't count on the fact that today's radars can detect everything.

2. They wanted to divert international (American) attention from the US airbase which got hit by Sepah for retaliation of Soleimani. In their minds the distraction would stop the further retaliations by the US.
All due respect
This is all garbage!

if you have an allegation you need to back it up with facts.

no just throw $hit out there and say somebody some place said this.
This is the common case where people want to over complicate things to try sound smarter.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
All due respect
This is all garbage!

if you have an allegation you need to back it up with facts.

no just throw $hit out there and say somebody some place said this.
This is the common case where people want to over complicate things to try sound smarter.
Aziz I said these are the "theories" I've heard. How did you suddenly come up with "allegations"?
Theories are not proven facts. Badesham hala chera be shoma bar khorde?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Because this is disease that lies within the depth of our society (a-holes who rule us and ourselves as well).

We just cavalierly throw things around without any supporting evidence.
Well in this case (case of politics and world events) people can have their own theories and state what they think can be the reason to certain questions. Even though I agree with you about throwing baseless rumors around in general, this is a different matter.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know what kinda evidence he wants, like the leader of IRGC come and say that we intentionally hit the plane that is the only way he accepts that.

I mean they told to Zarif go fuck yourself and put a twit we didn't do it. They don't even trust their own foreign minister. And why ukraine is accusing Iran for that ? Because the document they are providing is inconsistent bs that any military mind will read and not accept that.

Also they are saying that the prosecution of the individual responsible is going to be done behind closed doors which means basically nothing is happening.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't know what kinda evidence he wants, like the leader of IRGC come and say that we intentionally hit the plane that is the only way he accepts that.

I mean they told to Zarif go fuck yourself and put a twit we didn't do it. They don't even trust their own foreign minister. And why ukraine is accusing Iran for that ? Because the document they are providing is inconsistent bs that any military mind will read and not accept that.

Also they are saying that the prosecution of the individual responsible is going to be done behind closed doors which means basically nothing is happening
You are pointing to the government utter incompetence.
the so called
بحران کار آمدی

incompetence ≠ conspiracy

incompetence => disaster

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
You are pointing to the government utter incompetence.
the so called
بحران کار آمدی

incompetence ≠ conspiracy

incompetence => disaster
You nailed it.
It is an oxymoron to constantly talk about chaos, incompetence and lack of planning and then look at every single event as if there was an elaborated plot behind it to achieve an imaginary goal.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
I still can't understand how such a major incident could just be the result of a mistake. No one has provided a logical explanation, not even those whose interest is to prove it was a mistake.

Air defense systems are locked into radars that clearly identify and ignore commercial airliners when they are miles up in the sky, nevermind when they have just taken off from your own airport.