Iran-Player ratings

Oct 18, 2002
Bijans said:
Nekoman was the only positive,.,.. he is slowly getting back to his old form. Teymorian did great too.. I liked kaabi az well.

everybody else sucked!!

Bijan
Dear Bijan, I watched the same game but could not really see Nekounam doing much. He is supposed to be the commander of our midfield, our Bagheri replacement. Was he? The Mexicans owned our midfield. Where was Javad?

On Ka'bi he did have a few good run, but he kept sending the balls back to Mirzapour even though he knew full well Mirza couldn't handle it. That led to Mexico's goal. Hoseeyn can't claim he doesn't know Mirzapour's weakness. They both play for Foulad.

I believe after the WC wew should seriously think about exchanging Ka'bi and Kia's position. Ka'bi could make a great midfielder.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
5 being the worst and 1 the best

Mirza= 5 , Mexico had 4 shots on the goal and scored 3. Mirza did not have any impressive saves.

Kaabi = 3.5 , He ran and he defended well, I think he should have marked the Mexican player alittle better in the first goal.

Yahya= 3.5 , Had couple of moments of brilliant but was no where to be found on 2 goals of Mexico. I was going to give him 4 but he scored the goal.

Rezaie = 4 , I think he should have done a better job in the 2nd goal. Overall, he defended well but that was a costly mistakes. WC is not a place for those mistakes.

Nosrati = 4, Left side was a hole and he was not effective at all.

Nekonam = 4, I expected alot more from him especially after Karimi was subbed. Quite a dissapointing performance.

Teymoriyan = 3, He was active and was quite destructive in the midfiled for a Mexico.

Kia = 3.5 , One good half and in the 2nd half he disapeard.

Karimi = 3.5 , the same as Kia.

Hashemiyan = 3.5 , worked hard but his head is down and he wasted a 2 good scoring chanses. How many chanse does he think he will get in a game in this level ?!!!

Daie = 5 , did not move did not do anything.

Mdanchi = 4 , nothing special about the kid.

Borhani = 4 , same as Madanchi.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
You guys all say that Kia disappeared in the 2nd half. I personally saw him. he was defending and helping Kaebi out because he was getting man handled. :)

The Mexican coach certainly did his homework and knew about Iran's strenghts and weaknesses.

Our Analysor Houman also did his job. :D :D :D :D

Oct 18, 2002
westwienmaskulin said:
You guys all say that Kia disappeared in the 2nd half. I personally saw him. he was defending and helping Kaebi out because he was getting man handled.
My main complaint about Kia was the long shots he was taking on the Mexican goal. Even the TSN commentator thought Kia was being greedy. Was he trying to score another one like his goal against China in 1997?

Also for some strange reason, most of his crosses were too low.

That said, he was among the better players yesterday eventhough he was recovering from injury. If we complain it is because we know what he is capable of doing.

May 31, 2006
in politic az ma dasvardar nist!

asslan emkan nadare ke iran yedafe badaz avalin halftime engat bad bazi kone!
iran dar avalin halftime khub nafast dasht ta akharesh! badaz 15 minut pause bayad tazenafast gereftebudan!
vali lamassaba dovomin halftime hitchkudumeshun poshtesare toob nadoidan!
mesleinke morabineshun dar halftime goft: "EJAZE NADARIN BEBARIN! GOFTAN BEBAZIN!!!

inshallah be portugal abrumun nare!

ta bad dar frankfurt!
bebinim unga chi mishe