Iran - South Korea predictions (doomsday)

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Teymorian, Dejagah back in the team is a huge boost, the addition of Reza is also exiting.

I told myself i will not get myself to predict this team, i just hope we put the Lebanon result behind us and pick up a what could be a huge 3points in Azadi. Thats all.

Feb 22, 2005
It will create a competition for players which is badly needed. When they play well, it gives hope to others and they will pick up their game too.

Teymorian, Dejagah back in the team is a huge boost, the addition of Reza is also exiting.

I told myself i will not get myself to predict this team, i just hope we put the Lebanon result behind us and pick up a what could be a huge 3points in Azadi. Thats all.

Aug 13, 2003
After the loss to Korea in Tehran we will realize that we are crap. Won't make it to the World Cup. We need to cheat like the other 200 nations by giving citizenships to quality players from South America and Europe. That is the only way. Everybody cheats in order to get to the world cup and the rewards. We need to do the same thing. With what we got, just forget it. We can make 2 straights passes! The boys are not in shape in exeption of one or two. Our weak link is the goalie and the Defence which are nothing but a swiss cheese. The lose to Lobnan was just the start of a trend. Nothing makes us better than Korea and we have nothing to say.

Feb 17, 2009
After the loss to Korea in Tehran we will realize that we are crap. Won't make it to the World Cup. We need to cheat like the other 200 nations by giving citizenships to quality players from South America and Europe. That is the only way. Everybody cheats in order to get to the world cup and the rewards. We need to do the same thing. With what we got, just forget it. We can make 2 straights passes! The boys are not in shape in exeption of one or two. Our weak link is the goalie and the Defence which are nothing but a swiss cheese. The lose to Lobnan was just the start of a trend. Nothing makes us better than Korea and we have nothing to say.
l o l

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Reza GH? Are you serious? Is he a game changer?
I think he is. He was promising in the game vs. South Korea and kept real good pressure on the Korean net. If he stays in Europe, in-form and healthy, it will feel good to have a reliable striker upfront for us :)