Iranian President selection thread

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
My 2 cents about the whole election and nezam.
Motori Aziz, while your statement is quite inspiring and gives hope to the future , In my opinion it is simply a wishful thinking and putting a positive spin on the events.

Facts on the ground tell a different story. Now, your version of the events can be TRUE as well but at the moment there are not many evidence that back it up.

Facts are as below:

1) Rohani has nothing in his resume to suggest that he is " Eslahtalab" or wants to reform the regime. He is based on his own account, a "Etedal Talab" which means EVEN to the right of guys like Mussavi and Karubi. If anything, this was a choice between Bad and Worst and Iranian successfully choose the Bad.

2) There is no evidence that Velayat is NOT comfortable with a guy like Rohani !!
If anything, you would think that Velayat is quite happy with him and this is why there was no push to unit the "Osol Gara" forces and they were comfortable with the vote for "Osol Gara" being divided between 4 candidates.
In many ways, this was an evolution and progressive changes in the techniques that Velayat has to deal with elections in Iran.
Instead of worrying about cheating in the election, WHY NOT clean the Candidate list right at the beginning and remove any Candidate that they are unsure about their cooperations
(removing Hashemi and Mashayee) !!!

3) Talking to people who voted for Rohani, you will see that many DON'T EVEN KNOW the guy !!!
A GOOD example is KHODAM here who has multiple times admitted that does not know anything about Rohani. He is voting for the man just because Khatami has endorsed him otherwise is not familiar with the guy's past at all. That is quite alarming especially if you consider how khatami was himself toward the regime when push came to shove ...

4) Lack of direction and demands and expectation from their newly democratically elected president ... J
ust look at the few examples that we have hear on ISP. People who voted seem to have no clear demands , no clear goals for Rohani.
They are even afraid to hold Rohani accountable to his campaign promises !!! This is again a victory for the regime.
Bring people's expectations so low that they basically demand nothing ...

So if anything this was a great victory for Velayat. They manage to conduct a democratic election based on the constitution that show cased their hand picks candidates, people happily voted while having ZERO expectations from their Candidates and the whole thing ended on a good note :) I call this a great victory for the regime. It was a great SHOW for the rest of the world and a great support for those who wish nothing but the stability of the regime.

Now, these are what facts and evidence suggest ...
Yes, you can be right and I hope you are right and in 4 years , we look at back in 4 years of PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT toward FREE and Democratic Iran. I hope we look in 4 years and see the following , which many are Rohani's campgin promises :

1) More Freedom for Press
2) Freedom of Political Prisoners
3) Better relationship with West.
4) Stop of the nuclear ambitions
5) Stop support of terrorist forces in the world
6) Free Bahai prisoners
7) Allow Bahai youth to go to university
8) Stop the persecution of our Kurdish Hamvatans

These are not UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. The first 4 are copy past from Rohani's campaign promises.

... but right now, Nothing suggest that any of the above can be accomplished and all of that are wishful thinking.

To be honest, I don't think Iranian people inside Iran even care if any of the above is accomplished ... Especially 4-8.

This is why it could be hard to use the HERD mentality and ALIGN yourself with some of these people.
Democracy and freedom of Speech is about expressing yourself and saying what you believe and standing TRUE to it and not just follow the majority when you are not sure where majority is going and what are their demands ...

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Not off to a very good start...

شب گذشته چندین تن در تبریز بازداشت شدند

خبرگزاری هرانا - شب گذشته، نیروهای امنیتی در تبریز اقدام به ضرب و شتم و بازداشت تعدادی از مردم نمودند.

بنا به اطلاع گزارشگران هرانا، ارگان خبری مجموعه فعالان حقوق بشر در ایران، عصر روز گذشته، ۲۵ خرداد ماه و در پی پیروزی حسن روحانی در یازدهمین دوره***ی انتخابات ریاست جمهوری اسلامی، جمعی از طرفداران وی در تبریز جهت برپایی جشن و شادی در این رابطه به خیابان***ها سرازیر شدند.

این مراسم که از حوالی ساعت ۸ بعد از ظهر و در حدفاصل میدان آبرسان و فلکه***ی دانشگاه تبریز آغاز شده بود و تا پاسی از شب نیز با شعارهای گوناگون از جمله شعار محوری "زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد" ادامه داشت؛ در نهایت و در حدود ساعت ۱۰:۳۰ شب با دخالت نیروهای پلیس امنیت و نیز اطلاعات سپاه با تعقیب شعاردهندگان و ضرب و شتم شدید آن***ها به پایان رسید.

این در حالیست که عده***ای از جوانان در این درگیری***ها دستگیر و به اطلاعات سپاه تبریز منتقل شدند.

گفتنی ست که تا لحظه***ی تنظیم خبر از تعداد دستگیر شدگان و وضعیت آن***ها اطلاع دقیقی در دست نیست.

Oct 18, 2002

چه فرصتی این مردم دیشب به دست آوردن ؟ اگه کسی امیدی که روحانی نداره پس یک هفته قبل با امروز چه فرقی میکنه ؟ هدف نهایی این مردم چی هست ؟ این مردم تا ٤ سال دیگه دوست داران زندگیشون چطوری عوض بشه ؟ انتظارات این مردم از ریاست جمهور منتخبشون چیه ؟

شاهین جان شما که بهتر میدونی روحانی رییس جمهورمنتخب اکثریت (به معنای واقعی) نیست که بخوان انتظاری ازش داشته باشند. همانطور که موتوری عزیز گفت صرفا رای محدودی است که از آن برای بیان عدم رضایتی استفاده شد. تنها فرق یک هفته قبل با دیشب هم این بود که دیشب میشد شعار زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد داد بدون اینکه ماموران بگیرند و ببرند (لااقل در تهران). فردا این فرصت نیست پس امروز باید استفاده میشد.

در مورد برنامه ریزی برای عوض کردن زندگی هم من فکر نمیکنم در این لحظه کسی در ایران برنامه خاصی داره، و ما خارج نشینان هم که برنامه خاص و ایده ای نداریم و کمکی نکرده ایم. در نتیجه مردم در داخل ایران هم صرفا با موقعیتهای کوچک و این قبیل شادیهای زود
گذر ناچارند دل خودشان را خوش کنند. شما راه حل بهتری میبینید؟.

Why is it that we outside Iran see things so differently than those inside? This is a very important question to ask ourselves.
Do you have a reason to believe we do?

I'm certain more than half of us would've voted for Rohani if we lived in Iran. Does that mean we would've seen things differently? Not really.

The atmosphere in Iran is oppressive and carries a significant coefficient of fear. Those of us outside Iran do not suffer from fear. That's why our spoken words are different than those inside, not necessarily our vision of things.

You keep pushing the idea that people inside Iran disagree with us. You're wrong. They don't disagree with us at all. They're actually in agreement with the overall sentiments we advocate. Fear and desperation are the determining factors for them.

While for us, gonde-goozi and not conforming to I.R's oppression is an option wherever we go, for them the oppression can only be avoided when they're at home. At home, most Iranians think exactly like those of us abroad do. When they go out, everything changes.

Very few Iranians outside are out of touch with Iranians inside. We just choose to not adjust our speech and actions to the oppression imposed on them in Iran. That's a choice I don't think we should ever consider changing, otherwise, we too will fall victim to Islamic Fascism's oppression.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Very few Iranians outside are out of touch with Iranians inside. We just choose to not adjust our speech and actions to the oppression imposed on them in Iran. That's a choice I don't think we should ever consider changing, otherwise, we too will fall victim to Islamic Fascism's oppression.
I beg to disagree. saying that we agree on some big ticket items and this in agreement is a little oversimplifying the matter.

The only thing that most Iranians (abroad and homeland) agree about is this Nezam is no good. Even that is debatable, some people may believe well If it gets x amount better then it becomes tolerable for me.

We all disagree about almost every other single detail.

How to move beyond Today
  • Bloody
  • peaceful
  • using the elections and subsystems of this Nezam for advance cause
  • Focusing on economic reforms
  • Focusing on political reforms
  • focusing on foreign outreach
  • Sanctions
  • Iran's role in the middle east

What to replace it with it.
This is where hundreds of more disagreements come in.

as you pointed out we have the convenience of sitting in the North America and Europe where the basics necessities are provided for us.
We take it for granted that our water, telephone, gas, electricity is pretty always on.
We e-pay all our bills
We

In Iran Poor cities vs. rich cities.
If you live in a town like Bandar Abbas with that hot weather you experience roaming blackouts. That gets really tough if you have babies
in poor cities south an east of Iran you have those old shitty buses from 70s while people in Tehran and Esfahan have latest and greatest Volvo buses.
some poor guy from a poor city has to often to Markaz Ostan or even worse to Tehran to simply get a letter

Rural vs. Urban.
Urban areas may care about the environment.
In Villages they care about terrible roads during winter time.
Urban areas may care about Cinema, theater, ketabkhaneh.
villages care about crop insurance.
village care about the drought policy big time.
village care big time about when Vezarat Niroo is gone open up the flood gates Dam so they can irrigate their crops.

Suffice it to say even people in Iran are out of touch with what others are going through.
Now we the people outside Iran definitely don't have the same priority list in mind that anyone of the subsets you can find in Iran.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

شاهین جان شما که بهتر میدونی روحانی رییس جمهورمنتخب اکثریت (به معنای واقعی) نیست که بخوان انتظاری ازش داشته باشند. همانطور که موتوری عزیز گفت صرفا رای محدودی است که از آن برای بیان عدم رضایتی استفاده شد. تنها فرق یک هفته قبل با دیشب هم این بود که دیشب میشد شعار زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد داد بدون اینکه ماموران بگیرند و ببرند (لااقل در تهران). فردا این فرصت نیست پس امروز باید استفاده میشد.

در مورد برنامه ریزی برای عوض کردن زندگی هم من فکر نمیکنم در این لحظه کسی در ایران برنامه خاصی داره، و ما خارج نشینان هم که برنامه خاص و ایده ای نداریم و کمکی نکرده ایم. در نتیجه مردم در داخل ایران هم صرفا با موقعیتهای کوچک و این قبیل شادیهای زود
گذر ناچارند دل خودشان را خوش کنند. شما راه حل بهتری میبینید؟.

اگر هدف شعار دادن است من حرف شما رو قبول دارم ولی فکر نمیکنم که این شعار دادن هم بیشتر از یک هفته طول بکشه و جلوی ان را هم میگیرند . من هم راه حل خاصی ندارم اما چون راه حل آسانی الان نیست دلیل نمیشه که ما با ساز رهبری برقصیم و شادی کنیم که مثلان پیروز این انتخابات ما بودیم . فکر نمیکنم که جواب ناامیدی ، خود فریبی باشه ...

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
علی خامنه ای، رهبر معظم انقلاب، امروز در پیام ویژه ای به ملت ایران فرمودند : "صدای انقلاب شما را شنیدم، لاکن بیلاخ به همهتون , حسن از خودمونه".

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I'm certain more than half of us would've voted for Rohani if we lived in Iran. Does that mean we would've seen things differently? Not really.
I have a hard time following this logic. We would have voted for Rohani if we were living in Iran, but now that we live abroad, we should consider those who voted a herd of sheep, fools, or ignorant (not you of course, my question above was directed at those who do)?

You keep pushing the idea that people inside Iran disagree with us. You're wrong. They don't disagree with us at all. They're actually in agreement with the overall sentiments we advocate. Fear and desperation are the determining factors for them.
I didn't say people in Iran disagree with us, or at least I didn't mean to generalize. I said their political behavior or the way they have chosen to interact with the regime differs from us. And that is a fact. A very very large majority of Iranians outside considered voting futile and didn't vote, while the majority of those inside voted. This has nothing to do with fear unless you too want to suggest people voted out of fear. What makes this even more interesting is that, like you said, we all agree on the fundamental issue, that we want to get rid of IRI. This fundamental agreement is what makes the contrast between the political actions taken by the two groups such a stark contrast.

Unfortunately I think we are out of touch with people inside Iran. Again, I don't expect us to behave similar to those inside Iran for the reasons you mention above and more. But I expect us to try to understand their behavior. That's all I am hoping for but not seeing.

I beg to disagree. saying that we agree on some big ticket items and this in agreement is a little oversimplifying the matter.

The only thing that most Iranians (abroad and homeland) agree about is this Nezam is no good. Even that is debatable, some people may believe well If it gets x amount better then it becomes tolerable for me.

Suffice it to say even people in Iran are out of touch with what others are going through.
Now we the people outside Iran definitely don't have the same priority list in mind that anyone of the subsets you can find in Iran.

How does that have anything to do with what I said?

I said, Iranians abroad don't have a fear of expressing their wishes and priorities, while those inside do.

You yourself admitted that most Iranians agree that the regime is no good. Well! I guess it would be quite foolish to somehow expect long-term progress from a regime that the majority don't associate with. The details you listed lose their meaning and priority when fear is the overwhelming law of the land.

The biggest force behind Rohani's election was people's frustration with fear. That should easily tell you what the #1 priority in Iran is for the majority: To evade or defeat fear

Those of us outside are indeed out of touch with one thing: FEAR. And that's a good thing. It can serve as a reminder to those inside that life without fear brings about a much wider range of options. Options that they don't have but should aspire to have.

Jun 18, 2005
One nice thing about Rohani's selection is that once things dont change for better in Iran the general population will become more desperate in their quest for freedom.

Although I am cautious since those in and out of Iran can definitely behave in bizarre ways. Az chand mah pish webloge Iraniha ro bekhoni migoftan ma ray nemidim, tahrimo folan bad yehoyi raftano ray dadan. Man moondam in mellat chetori sio chand sal pish toonestand etesab konan! Felan ke hamash shoar midan fardash bar axesho amal mikonan. Kholase az har var bad bevaze.

Its not any different here. 100 safhe goftim this is a selection, goore babashon bad yehoyi akhare kari shoroo kardim be tabrik goftano in ke ajab entekhabati bood.

I have a hard time following this logic. We would have voted for Rohani if we were living in Iran, but now that we live abroad, we should consider those who voted a herd of sheep, fools, or ignorant (not you of course, my question above was directed at those who do)?
You're taking the piss. Being radical in your analysis of simple words. You tell us to ignore the pathetic words reformists say in praise of Khamenei (out of fear), while you keep rubbing our frustration in our face. When someone calls the voters GOOSFAND it doesn't mean anything but frustration. Do you really believe some people here think of Iranians as GOOSFANDs?! It's how they vent themselves. Much like Green protesters vented themselves by calling Basijis all sorts of names.

I didn't say people in Iran disagree with us, or at least I didn't mean to generalize. I said their political behavior or the way they have chosen to interact with the regime differs from us. And that is a fact. A very very large majority of Iranians outside considered voting futile and didn't vote, while the majority of those inside voted. This has nothing to do with fear unless you too want to suggest people voted out of fear. What makes this even more interesting is that, like you said, we all agree on the fundamental issue, that we want to get rid of IRI. This fundamental agreement is what makes the contrast between the political actions taken by the two groups such a stark contrast.
The act of voting was not out of fear, but presented to people as an only option to alter the level of fear they're facing. Yes, in reality, people did vote out of fear. I'm not saying this. Those who voted were saying it all over the net right before Rohani's victory was imminent.

Unfortunately I think we are out of touch with people inside Iran. Again, I don't expect us to behave similar to those inside Iran for the reasons you mention above and more. But I expect us to try to understand their behavior. That's all I am hoping for but not seeing.
[/quote]

You keep thinking that. It's a lot easier to understand people in Iran than it is to understand you.

People in Iran behave the way they do because they don't see another viable option. That's understandable.

The goal should not be to encourage everyone to conform to this 'single option' approach. It should be to create more options.

You're not helping.

Vanak. Man, I'm dying to smell the dirty air there :( I feel so homesick

[video=youtube_share;PwgyvF22uok]http://youtu.be/PwgyvF22uok[/video]
I'm interested to know how this push for radicalization is going to be responded...............

This slogan indicates that there is a mix of reality and illusion amongst people " Ray ma roo gereftan, ghesti darand pas midand"............

Nice to see that youth of today still sing Fadayees unofficial song in demonstrations................

I'm interested to know how this push for radicalization is going to be responded...............

This slogan indicates that there is a mix of reality and illusion amongst people " Ray ma roo gereftan, ghesti darand pas midand"............

Nice to see that youth of today still sing Fadayees unofficial song in demonstrations................
It's proof that voting was done with anger, frustration and guilt. I hope people like Mr. Farrokh Negahdar see these things and stop advocating that people's distance with the regime just shrunk by a lot.

These people are not of the same material as the regime. They don't have the same genes. They might have been at some point, but clearly, not anymore.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010

I said, Iranians abroad don't have a fear of expressing their wishes and priorities, while those inside do.

You yourself admitted that most Iranians agree that the regime is no good. Well! I guess it would be quite foolish to somehow expect long-term progress from a regime that the majority don't associate with. The details you listed lose their meaning and priority when fear is the overwhelming law of the land.

The biggest force behind Rohani's election was people's frustration with fear. That should easily tell you what the #1 priority in Iran is for the majority: To evade or defeat fear

Those of us outside are indeed out of touch with one thing: FEAR. And that's a good thing. It can serve as a reminder to those inside that life without fear brings about a much wider range of options. Options that they don't have but should aspire to have.
Daash BT , I'm so in touch with Iran, what drives people is not FEAR , it is HOPE , they were ready to make a change but all that passion/ energy mislead by Mousavi scenario , they are tired of anyone and anything , mellat-e bee pedar indeed ... They are gaining mm by mm and they enjoy it exactly mm by mm ... Really they deserve this happiness but I'm truly wishes their happiness last for long

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

They don't loose meaning for people who are suffering under them.
Those in Iran would likely assign a relatively higher priority to their immediate needs.
we sitting outside iran would likely assign priority to political "reforms" in one way or another.

Americans call their presidents who don't know the price of milk out of touch.

would you say Us sitting here not knowing the Utubus Vahed Ticket prices are in touch?

we might ridicule people voted for ghalibaf. but maybe for those living in Shahr Rey who got Bus Stop with an AC in it, it would enough to vote for it.

We are not dealing with the day to day struggles of living in Iran, all we think about is big macro stuff that appears in the news.

I would say that describes us out of touch.

Asre Iran point of view ..................

The article leaves out ALI PARVIN, the official all time jinxer of Islamic Republic's presidential candidates. Had he had not been in the camp of sardar doktor mohandes khalaban shahrdar Ghailbaf, the outcome may have been different.

8 نفری که در پیروزی روحانی نقش داشتند!

عصر ایران (اصولگرا) : حضور سعید جلیلی به عنوان کاندیدای انتخابات ریاست جمهوری، باعث ترغیب بخش های مهمی از جامعه برای شرکت در انتخابات و رأی دادن به گزینه جریان مقابل شد. بسیاری از مردم، نگران آن بودند جریانی که به تندروی معروف است، بر سر کار بیاید و راه و روش احمدی نژاد، به سبکی جدید استمرار یابد. اگر جلیلی کاندیدا نبود، خیلی ها اساساً دچار نگرانی نمی شدند که بر اساس آن نگرانی به پای صندوق ها بروند و به روحانی رأی بدهند.

حسن روحانی، پس از یک رقابت سنگین، توانست برنده انتخابات شود. علاوه بر اراده الهی، خواست مردم و تلاش های شبانه روزی اعضای ستادهایش، این چند نفر هم در پیروزی او نقش بسیار مهم و غیر قابل انکاری دارند:

حسن روحانی: شخصیت محکم، سوابق درخشان، فن بیان، آراستگی چهره و پوشش، ارائه برنامه های راهبردی و ... همه و همه دست به دست هم دادند تا حسن روحانی، بتواند بهتر از بقیه کاندیداها در نظر مردم جلوه گر شود و مردم ردای ریاست جمهور را برازنده تن او ببینند. توانمندی های فردی او مهم ترین عامل در مطرح شدن، حضور و پیروزی اش بود.

اکبر هاشمی: از بین سیاستمداران کنونی ایران، حسن روحانی را می توان یکی از نزدیک ترین و دیرینه ترین یاران هاشمی دانست. روحانی هم پس از مشورت با هاشمی کاندیدای ریاست جمهوری شد. خود هاشمی نیز کاندیدا شد تا در نهایت یکی از آنها در صحنه بماند. هاشمی بعد از ماجرای رد صلاحیتش، موجی که در پی کاندیداتوری اش به نفع وی ایجاد شده بود را به سمت روحانی هدایت کرد. او در روزهای آخر، این ریسک را هم قبول کرد که رسماً و علناً، بگوید که به روحانی رأی خواهد داد.

سید محمد خاتمی: بخش مهمی از آرای اصلاح طلبان که به سبد روحانی ریخته شد، به فعالیت خاتمی مربوط می شود. او با حمایت تمام قد خود از روحانی، توانست پایگاه مردمی اصلاحات را متقاعد کند به نفع شان است که به روحانی رأی دهند و آنان به اعتبار خاتمی نام روحانی را بر برگه های رأی شان نوشتند. خاتمی در متقاعد کردن عارف به کناره گیری هم نقش محوری داشت.

محمد رضا عارف: معاون اول دولت خاتمی، تا روزهای پایانی تبلیغات انتخاباتی، کاندیدا بود و درصد قابل توجهی از آرای اصلاح طلبان را نقداً در سبد خود داشت. کناره گیری او از رقابت ها به نفع روحانی، تقریباً همه آرای عارف به سمت روحانی رفت و در پی آن، آرای روحانی به طور معنی داری افزایش یافت. به علاوه انصراف عارف، باعث شد آرای خاموشی که امیدی به پیروزی جریان اصلاح و اعتدال نداشتند، روحیه بگیرند و از موضع عدم مشارکت در انتخابات به سمت رأی دادن بروند.

سعید جلیلی: حضور سعید جلیلی به عنوان کاندیدای انتخابات ریاست جمهوری، باعث ترغیب بخش های مهمی از جامعه برای شرکت در انتخابات و رأی دادن به گزینه جریان مقابل شد. بسیاری از مردم، نگران آن بودند جریانی که به تندروی معروف است، بر سر کار بیاید و راه و روش احمدی نژاد، به سبکی جدید استمرار یابد. اگر جلیلی کاندیدا نبود، خیلی ها اساساً دچار نگرانی نمی شدند که بر اساس آن نگرانی به پای صندوق ها بروند و به روحانی رأی بدهند.

محمود احمدی نژاد: 8 سال ریاست جمهوری احمدی نژاد، چنانچه افتد و دانی، گذشت و مردم به ستوه آمده از وضعیت به وجود آمده در این سال ها، به گزینه ای در جریان مقابل اصولگرایان رأی دادند. اگر احمدی نژاد عملکرد موفقی داشت، مردم حتماً قدرت را در اردوگان اصولگرایان حفظ می کردند.

علی اکبر ولایتی: او در مناظره ها، تابوی بحث هسته ای را شکست و به روحانی فرصت داد که بتواند از عملکردش در پرونده هسته ای دفاع تمام عیاری داشته باشد. ولایتی در عین حال، مطالبی را در خصوص پرونده هسته ای - از جمله مذاکراتش با سارکوزی - بیان کرد که در جدل هسته ای روحانی - جلیلی، به طور آشکاری به نفع روحانی تمام شد و جایگاه او را در بین مردم تحکیم کرد.

محمدباقر قالیباف: قالیباف که در مناظره های انتخاباتی اش خوش درخشیده بود، در واپسین مناظره تلویزیونی، مرتکب خطایی راهبردی شد و علیه روحانی سخنانی را گفت که واکنش جدی او را به دنبال داشت. وقتی قالیباف درباره حوادث سال 82 کوی دانشگاه اتهامی را متوجه روحانی کرد، در واقع فرصتی طلایی به روحانی داد تا بتواند حاضر جوابی و تسلط خود را به نمایش بگذارد و خطاب به قالیباف جمله ای بگوید که مثل بمب در میان مردم منفجر شد؛ او خطاب به قالیباف یادآور شد که شما می گفتید که می خواهید به دانشجویان حمله گاز انبری کنید. این سخن روحانی، نه تنها بخشی از آرای خاکستری قالیباف را به سبد روحانی برد بلکه بسیاری از مرددین را نسبت به رأی دادن به روحانی ثابت قدم کرد.

و البته، همه این ها در کنار اراده فرد فرد ملتی معنا شد که حماسه امید و اعتدال را خلق کردند.