Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
be kiram part II. 'The return of bekiram' in europe known as 'be tokhmam'
Why do you even respond to no capital letters haji? Dadash don't you get it, lowercase playboy is a TROLL, eh si trying to get a rise out of us. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS KOMRADE! I simply blocked him and GP bi kiram part III to any Joomhoori E Islami people you all can do society a favor, off yourselves in the woods! This messages goes out to all of the COOL Irooni's like You, Arash T, Dr jan the secular SANE ones. General Bring Em Young and playboy of fata commando can kick rocks for all I care, they are a cancer to the country. New rule, if you are an I.R troll, then you are my ENEMY but I am blocking your dumkompf ach! Let me break it down since I was in forensics, you kknow who ski does it the best. There are a few ways you can go about a red herring or ad homenim attack. One is post a long windinded farsi response, when someone misses one sentence you attack/hamleh. That is the Skitzoski way.

The Playboy and GP way is a bit more sinister than that because at least you know about Skitzoski hey he is secular so I will leave him alone. Their M.O(method of operation) is to post something pro I.R or Islamic, to get a rise out of you. When you hamleh, then they can play the role of the victim. The red herring is waiving a stinking distracting fish so you can fall for the bait. My family is a master of this, I can do it as well but it is UNETHICAL. Just block these losers, that is my advice to you, Arash T Dr. S, Hala Madrid, Finally jan, HB etc. I WILL PUT THIS IN BOLD AND CAP SO YOU GUYS DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT-I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS GET BANNED, komrades don't let komrades get banned because of Haji Akhoonds :) People like GP and playboy are not good guys, their you know what get's hard when you get banned. I don't want to see that happen to any of you guys, I can ONLY WARN YOU just don't engage with these animals. I know that is an insult to the animals. These guys have no lives so they get a joy out of making yours MISERABLE the German word for it is SCHUDENFREUDE, taking pleasure out of the MISERY of others!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Before KP posts here khodam begam be kiram, part 3!!!
I blocked all of the haji's my firends and I wanted to say part 2 but he beat me to it be kir am part 4. #Friends don't let friends get baned. TO all of my triple OG : PI, Keyvan Pars, Arash T, Ostad Pooya, Finally, Real Madrid, Bache Tehroon, HB jan, Dr S Nadersan and anybody else DON"T FEED THE TROLLS. The haji's are experts at red herring and ad homenim attacks you know General Bring Em young and Playboy Fata Commando, do not fall for the bait. They will post asinine comments to get a rise out of you because they have no life.
. BTW my Calgary komrade this is for you since they blocke them-OH CANADA- our home and native land!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Friends don't let friends get banned, block the TROLLS like I did and bi kir am part 3 :) To all of my OG's PI, Keyvan Pars, Bache Tehroon, Arash T, Nadersan, Dr S Finally jan, HB jan Nadersan don't feed the I.R trollls aka GP and Playboy. Pull an OG slava bavarian azer move blockski I say. Life is too short za zuft lahm ist nicht gut aka too much noise is not good, YPA! Good job CANADA- Oh Canada our home and native land!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
this is what i say to people who vote:

it is kind of a question and a rhetorical question at the same time:

یعنی تو این کشور آدم دیگه نمونده.
بعد از ۳۰ و چند سال انقلاب دیگه فقط میشه به اشغال رای داد.
خوب یعنی بهتره رای نداد دیگه.
یکی به من بگه اونایی که میگن از هیچی بهتره , لطفآ بگین این روحانی چه فرقی با اون president محمود مشنگ داشت ؟
چه گهی خورد که اون جاکش نخورد ؟
چه غلطی کرد ؟

یا همون پفیوز خاتمی بجز که کشته دادن نویسنده ها چه گلی به سر ایرانیان زد ؟

پس آدم اگر واقعن آدم باشه به این دیوس ها رای نمیده. اگر هم که بی همه چیز بی غیرت خود فروخته باشی میگی خوب مجبوریم به این رای بدیم دیگه.
تف تو صورتت که انقدر خودت رو پایین میاری که میری به یک بچه باز پفیوز شارلاتان عرب پرست رای میدین هر چی میکشین حقتونه

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
تمام انتخابات ایران رو باید رید توش . اصلآ وقتی ولایت فقیه رو این حیوانات قبول کردن یا تو کونشون کردن یعنی چی انتخابات ؟ یکی توضیح بده که این رییس جمهور تو ایران چه گهی میخوره وقتی که خدا کون ده یعنی نشانه خدا مفعول خامنه ای تریاک میکشه و کون میکنه و دستور میده دیگه اون کثافت روحانی بی پدر مادر چیکاراست ؟

لطفآ بگین

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
this is what i say to people who vote:

it is kind of a question and a rhetorical question at the same time:

یعنی تو این کشور آدم دیگه نمونده.
بعد از ۳۰ و چند سال انقلاب دیگه فقط میشه به اشغال رای داد.
خوب یعنی بهتره رای نداد دیگه.
یکی به من بگه اونایی که میگن از هیچی بهتره , لطفآ بگین این روحانی چه فرقی با اون president محمود مشنگ داشت ؟
چه گهی خورد که اون جاکش نخورد ؟
چه غلطی کرد ؟

یا همون پفیوز خاتمی بجز که کشته دادن نویسنده ها چه گلی به سر ایرانیان زد ؟

پس آدم اگر واقعن آدم باشه به این دیوس ها رای نمیده. اگر هم که بی همه چیز بی غیرت خود فروخته باشی میگی خوب مجبوریم به این رای بدیم دیگه.
تف تو صورتت که انقدر خودت رو پایین میاری که میری به یک بچه باز پفیوز شارلاتان عرب پرست رای میدین هر چی میکشین حقتونه
I agree with you LOL translation please I think we are on the same page my guess is you are going to boycott the elections, like yours truly. President HA what a jokeski caugh Veloyat e Vagi! I stand with our Iranian Women freinds don't let friends vote I.R one candaidate more haji or poosy than the next. I think it is something along those lines. I cannot read Farsi but I KNOW my komrades it was apart of my job in the military. I have an ability, like a boxer to feel my friends and foes out. I can bet my house it is not pro IR it is anti and honestly I stand with my women. I have an Irooni PP and I can vote caveat I stand with our women. Just because I can vote does not mean I should. If you are an IR haji then you are blockedski and I shall not engage. Friends: do not let friends get banned over a basiji, rishoo hezbi, you know who you are allah hu fuckbars

Oct 18, 2010
tehran mayor qalibaf has withdrawn from the race in favor
of raisi.this makes the race very interesting and gives the
conservative camp a fighting chance.with this move the
race will most probably be decided in a run off unless
president rouhani can engineer a massive voter turnout.
as expected the current vp also withdraws in support of his
boss president rouhani.it's now clearly a 2 horse race with the
caveat that there will be home and away matches since i
doubt any of them will get more than 50% in the first round.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Let me guess and translate what playboy no no capitol letters, all lowercase said: Durka Durka, Mohammad Jihad, rasool a**ah, something haji ja ja ja. Caveat, you should use capitol letters at the start of your sentence so people can follow your posts, just a friendly suggestion playboy of fata commando's. I will bet you $10,000 US if you ever come to the USA and give you 5-1 odds. We will go to the Bar or club, I know against the Islmaic rules, and we will see who picks up more girls and QUALITY counts. You will pick up fata's and I will pick up Slava's LV has a ton of them YPA! Nice avatar you are such a humble guy. It doesn't matter even Hassan Rouhani is just a pawn so is his VP. Every candidate is either haji or poosy and again veloyat e vagi(however you spell that haji crap). I am boycotting your kiri elections and I STAND with IRANIAN WOMEN, solidarity la lyudmila/ich liebe diche, Irooni cistera's/schwitzers/khahar!

BTW isn't that a contradiction an Islamist saying playboy, I thought playboy was HARAM. Oh I forgot, you can't come to USA you are banned so we can meet up in Deutscland or Russia and do the bet there. Um on second thought Deutschland because you are not welcomed in Slavaland either ja ja ja! So we will go to my spot, Hoffharberhaus in Munchen De and see who can pick up more Bavarian girls This message has been brought to you by the Bundestag because at least Merkel will let you in: Deutschalnd, Deutschalnd Uber Allies, Uber alles in der velt? Are you down I will probably visit DE before WC 2018, Rassia. I already got a Slava Roos girl picking me up fro Moskova air port and no need for a hotel there. BTW 1 TM game 1 Ra-ssia game but I am going for DIE BEST aka Mannschaft :)

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
beh kiram, Part IV.
!@Adrersheer komrade I already said be kir am part IV so for you it is part V I made a bet with our playboy jan. We can meet up @Hoffharberhaus Munchen DE. I will bet him $10,000 and 5-1 odds to see who can pick up more Bavarian girls, he can meet me before I go to Russia for WC. As for me I am boycotting this kiri election and stand with our Irooni Cistera's/Schwitzers/Khahar. Rouhani, this guy, that guy they are all either too poosy or haji. Just because I CAN VOTE in the election does not mean I should because it is ILLEGETIMATE and dishonourable in my book. That is hwo we are handling that situation but I shall vote for the sept 24th Bundestag elections and out of the three candidates: Angela Merkel Martin Schulz(SDPO y veh Schultz lol ) Sahra Wagenknec(green party wackjob), I am going with my girl, Angela Merkel!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
as expected the current vp also withdraws in support of his
boss president rouhani.it's now clearly a 2 horse race with the
caveat that there will be home and away matches since i
doubt any of them will get more than 50% in the first round.
Two donkey race.

Oct 18, 2010
must be like this charade even though i don't know the tattoo guy.
it got trump elected.

[video=youtube;Xgfjwt2qfeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgfjwt2qfeU[/video]

Feb 4, 2005
Khoobi entekhabat dar Iran ineh keh harki president besheh faghat baray khedmat be khoda va mardom oomadeh. Khoda hefzeshoon koneh.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
must be like this charade even though i don't know the tattoo guy.
it got trump elected.

[video=youtube;Xgfjwt2qfeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgfjwt2qfeU[/video]
Comparing these 2 scenarios is probably the dumbest thing ever compared on the internet.
Scenario 1: A guy who says music is haram and tattoos are haram embraces a tattooed "musician".
Scenario 2: Two business partners embrace