Iraqi players doping update - 3-0 chance for Iran?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
NO dude seriously , is a question for me
Iraqi media now says:

Abdul Zahra may be banned, but we have never recieved an official ban report on the player from FIFA.

If its true, Then FIFA has fucked up, and cant blame Iraq.
But i'm sure (hope) FIFA has evidence of sending the ban report to Iraq football federation.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Why cant we -for just once in our lives- be man enough to accept defeats like this and just put the whole matter to rest without playing all these blame games, without trying to some how put down the other team (in this case bunch of iraqi kids Witz no real preparation and a world of other horrible problems to deal with in their country).
No one really forced you to reply...

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
کارشناس حقوقی فوتبال: اگر رای محرومیت عبدالزهرا قبلا صادر شده باشد نتیجه به سود ایران می***شود

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - احمدرضا براتی در مورد بحث دوپینگ هافبک تیم ملی فوتبال عراق گفت: اگر از سوی فیفا یا فدراسیون فوتبال ایران یا عراق رای محرومیتی برای علا عبدالزهرا قبل از بازی صادر شده باشد نتیجه بازی به سود ایران اعلام می***شود.

به گزارش وب سایت نود، احمدرضا براتی در مورد موضوع دوپینگ اعلا عبدالزهرا بازیکن تیم ملی عراق که مقابل ایران به میدان رفت، گفت: در مورد این مسئله ۲ فرض وجود دارد. فرض نخست آن است که پس از مثبت اعلام شدن آزمایش دوپینگ وی، نامبرده توسط کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران یا عراق یا حتی فیفا محروم شده باشد که در این صورت حضور وی در بازی مقابل ایران، مصداق بارز استفاده از بازیکن غیرمجاز است.

وی تاکید کرد: در صورتیکه ایران ظرف حداکثر ۲ ساعت بعد از مسابقه به صورت کتبی به این مسئله اعتراض و اعتراض***نامه مکتوب را تسلیم ناظر مسابقه کرده باشد نتیجه آن مسابقه با حکم کمیته انضباطی afc به نفع ایران تغییر خواهد کرد و تنها در این شرایط است که باید منتظر شنیدن خبرهای خوب باشیم.

کارشناس مسائل حقوقی در ادامه صحبت***های خود با بیان فرض دوم تصریح کرد: اما اگر فقط تست دوپینگ این بازیکن مثبت اعلام شده باشد ولی تاکنون از سوی فدراسیون***های مربوطه یا فیفا حکم محرومیتی برای نامبرده صادر نشده باشد، حضور این بازیکن در مسابقه استفاده از بازیکن غیرمجاز محسوب نمی***شود و تنها اتفاقی که خواهد افتاد مجازات فردی این بازیکن اعم از محرومیت و جریمه نقدی خواهد بود و نتیجه تغییر نخواهد کرد که با توجه به اخبار واصله***، این فرض محتمل***تر است.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Its Not necessarily directed at you. Its a general thing although you has called this iraqi Team a joke to. You know we dont look particularly smart when we then go on ans get eliminated by the same Team we once called a joke. What are we now? An even bigger joke?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Why cant we -for just once in our lives- be man enough to accept defeats like this and just put the whole matter to rest without playing all these games....................
Why dont you ever learn to accept the defeat you have been suffered so many times here as a man?
Why cant you just let Team Mellei alone?
Why you insist to force oss to believe this Team Mellei has anything to do with IRI-thugs?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Its Not necessarily directed at you. Its a general thing although you has called this iraqi Team a joke to. You know we dont look particularly smart when we then go on ans get eliminated by the same Team we once called a joke. What are we now? An even bigger joke?
Why dont you ever learn to accept the defeat you have been suffered so many times here as a man?
Why cant you just let Team Mellei alone?
Why you insist to force oss to believe this Team Mellei has anything to do with IRI-thugs?
Guys fight other Places. This thread is for the doping case update.
If you have updates or questions about the doping case, post, or else I suggest you PM each other.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
What do you mean doping case?
wake up dude, THERE WILL BE NO CASE, its over!
Abul-Zahra's A and B samples tested positive @ FIFA's Koln Lab in Dec 2014 and he played 60 mins against Iran

Should be 3-0 to Iran .. but cant see it happening .. Iran are very unlucky and never get the rub of the green

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Abul-Zahra's A and B samples tested positive @ FIFA's Koln Lab in Dec 2014 and he played 60 mins against Iran

Should 3-0 to Iran .. simple as that !
True.. now the big question is:
DID fifa send his ban report to Iraq FF?
Iraq FF claimes they never got this report and the player has been playing every week in Iraqi League.

I hope fifa DID send the report. then we HAVE a case...

As per law and regulations each team has 2 hrs to submit a complaint when a match is over match and we did it .....we did it because this player plays in Iran and we knew it ...so how would Japan or Jordan would know ? So this is AFC responsibility to verify each player's eligibility.... What if this guy played in Turkish league, then how would we know ?

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
True.. now the big question is:
DID fifa send his ban report to Iraq FF?
Iraq FF claimes they never got this report and the player has been playing every week in Iraqi League.

I hope fifa DID send the report. then we HAVE a case...
Yes fingers crossed

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
As per law and regulations each team has 2 hrs to submit a complIn after each match which we did now we did it because this player plays in Iran and we knew it.
Which Means Jordan or Japan can not complain.
I dont think it is AFCs responsibility to chek players profil (over 350 players in total for the tournament), but it is Iraq FF responsibility not to bring a doped player.
as for example it is not Metros responsibility that you buy a ticket, but you have to. if checked, you will get a metro fine.
Iraq FF should never brought this player. Now that he is checked, IMO Iraq must be penaltized.

Which Means Jordan or Japan can not complain.
I dont think it is AFCs responsibility to chek players profil (over 350 players in total for the tournament), but it is Iraq FF responsibility not to bring a doped player.
as for example it is not Metros responsibility that you buy a ticket, but you have to. if checked, you will get a metro fine.
Iraq FF should never brought this player. Now that he is checked, IMO Iraq must be penaltized.

Well that's why AFC exist . And that's your metro .... Where I live, you need a tkt to get to the Metro

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
IF Iraq loses the match 3-0 bc Abdul Zahra, they also lose alle other matches 3-0 as they used the player in all 4 matches.
That would mean Jordan would be the 2nd team from that Group, which Means a rematch of QF3 this time Iran vs Jordan.
As far as I know Jordan is back in jordan now.
This scenario is so comprehensive that is most unlikly.
Derfor Iraq will most liekly get a fine.

As per law and regulations each team has 2 hrs to submit a complaint when a match is over match and we did it .....we did it because this player plays in Iran and we knew it ...so how would Japan or Jordan would know ? So this is AFC responsibility to verify each player's eligibility.... What if this guy played in Turkish league, then how would we know ?
Now that you say that, his doping case wont effect the jordan or Japan match (maybe a fine) and can be isolated with Irans match as a fresh crime.

This just made that COMPREHENSIVE scenario very isolated to only "iran or iraq to participate in the semis". Thats GREAT.
No Wonder AFC officials have asked TM to stay for another day.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Btw. regurd FIFA letter that Iraq FF claims never recieved!
Shotor ba baaresh tu Iraq gom misheh, che berese be ye Namehye FIFA:

Thtas why I hope / know FIFA has send the ban letter.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Latest video

احتمال راهیابی ایران به مرحله نیمه نهایی جام ملت***های آسیا

[video=youtube;Y8nGv7SqaYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8nGv7SqaYU[/video]
Oh my god...this is our usual desperate cry after a loss!!!! If the guy was not eligible to play, then we waited till we lost and then remembered to report it??! Why didn't we report this from the beginning?! I mean seriously!!! baba we lost!!! with or without a bad referee...get over it! Let it go!!! Jesus.... why do we have to sink so low every time??

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Oh my god...this is our usual desperate cry after a loss!!!! If the guy was not eligible to play, then we waited till we lost and then remembered to report it??! Why didn't we report this from the beginning?! I mean seriously!!! baba we lost!!! with or without a bad referee...get over it! Let it go!!! Jesus.... why do we have to sink so low every time??
We played with 10 men against 12 men(including a Drug cheat)