Iraqi players doping update - 3-0 chance for Iran?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Back in 1994, Maradona's drug test was positive (that is even worse than if you were on drugs before the tournament), yet he was the only one going home. Argentina got to continue.
Technically no, as Argentina didnt had a clue about his doping, while Iraqs case is the player was already tested positive before tournament.
as I also wondered in 1 page of this thread

Lets not get all carried away but Guys: We may have a strong case here!!!
The fact that TM hasnt left Australia yet. The fuck up by the ref etc etc...

But I can't undrestand how a TEAM can lose 3-0? Maradona was tested doping positive after Argentinas big Victory vs Greece in US94.
He was baned for furture matches but Argentina didn't lose 3-0?

Unless in Maradonas case doping was discoverd during the tournament, while Abdul Zahras case is that even FIFA knew about the players ban befor tournament.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If it's ONE thing that FIFA does not tolerate is DOPING and Iraq has a very good chance of a DQ. Now it doesn't matter if one player shoots up or the entire team is on PED's or steroids I think there is a 90% chance Iran will go through and Iraq will get bounced out HAHA dirty Arabs I used to sympathize with them with Saddam Hussein and what they went though, especially with the USA but now screw them I'm glad we did. Eff Iraq Eff cheating grass roller Arab teams and eff the AFC. Oh and looks like they are also going to move us from the West Asia section to Central Asia so we will be playing teams like Uzbekistan(the only real good team in that region) and we don't have to deal with grass rollers unless it is WCQ. Cheaters never prosper. I hate it when people in my MMA gym dope because it gives you a serious advantage and I am already fighting at a handicap. Even if I know more martial arts than you, if you decide to juice up and I teach you the basics of jiu jitsu, I'll bet you $1,000 that you will tap me out. Why? It's simple you have a clear cut advantage. They had Pete Rose talk about Steroids and how it is rampant in baseball and it helps you not only run faster and get stronger, athletes take it to REDUCE THEIR INJURY TIME so they could get back on the field quickly.

If Fifa wants to curtail this problem, every TWO MONTHS they should test their athletes for doping because one cycle = two-three months for those of you who don't know so if you only test once a year, you can dope up from Jan to March and then you can just not shoot up. The system is currently flawed.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Im asking:
Suarez was banned.
What if Barca used him in a Liga match?
Would Suarez be rebanned? LOL

NO!!! Barca would LOSE the match.
Exactly if Barcelona used Suarez in a La Liga match, then Barcelona's win would have been nullified like I said FIFA has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON DOPING AND DRUGS.

Nov 24, 2002
In kafashian be jaye inke pashe bere onja donbalesho jeddi begire mondeh iran baba rayees federationi masalan

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^not to defend Kafashian but he was in Australia just for a the AFC Congress before the AC 2015 kicked off then return tehran. he turned everything over to Nabi in Australia. he said that he did not want to waste money being in Australia while Nabi could be there representing IFF. this be pooli could be a blessing in disguise otherwise we would have tons of IFF employees in Austrila for the games on the money of IFF

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Bikhial shid. Nothing will happen. IR has no fucking influence anywhere but the slums of Beirut & a war torn Iraq. Anywhere that misery exists.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think the rule is if you forfeit you lose 3-1. I remember Iran v DPRK when one of our fans threw the bomb and the North Koreans walked off the pitch remember that game? Fifa said, "If the player got injured then Iran forfeits" however since the player was fine, DPRK had to forefeet and it was 3-1 if I recall. Either way things are looking good.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Here is what we know......

http://iransportspress.com/afc-asks-team-melli-to-extent-its-stay-by-24-hours/

(IranSportsPress.com) – According to Iranian State television, IRIB 3, the Asian Football Conference has asked the Iranian national team to extend its stay in Australia until Monday, after a formal complaint was filed by the Iranian Football Federation in regards to doping allegations on Iraq’s Alaa Abdul-Zahra who was suited and played in their victory against Team Melli in the quarterfinals of Asian Cup. -

It has also been reported from Iranian news sources that Alaa Abdul-Zahra tested positive for doping and the case was forwarded to Fifa; this has now been confirmed by Iran Sports Press. The tests done while Abdul-Zahra was playing with Iranian league side Teraktor Sazi was conducted by a FIFA approved lab in Germany with the samples known as Sample A and Sample B. The player in question requested a secondary test which also returned positive results for the drug Methylhexanamine, commonly known as 1,3-dimethylamylamine or DMAA.

Dimethylamylamine has been banned by many amateur and professional organizations. Athletes in Football, Motor Racing, and others participating in Olympic events have been banded for testing positive for the substance. FIFA regulations call for a ban of 6 – 24 months when testing positive.

We have confirmed that Mr. Kafashian submitted the complaint to AFC along with the necessary monetary fee within two hours of end of the game which was required by AFC rules.

As mentioned above it is also confirmed that the Iranian delegation were aware of Alaa Abdul-Zahra doping use after he tested positive while playing for Teraktor Sazi of Tabriz earlier in the year before leaving the team. With documents and positive test results from that test in hand, the IFF provided the necessary proof to start the investigation.

According to Fifa’s anti-doping rules “It is the responsibility of each Association to collect Samples for Doping Control at National Competitions and to initiate and direct Out-of-Competition Testing on its Players, as well as to ensure that all national-level Testing on its Players and the results management from such tests comply with these Regulations.”

If it is confirmed that the Iraqi player was indeed doping, according to Fifa rules on doping: “In addition to the automatic disqualification of the results in the Competition which produced the positive Sample under these Regulations, all other competitive results of the Player obtained from the date a positive Sample was collected (whether In-Competition or Out-of-Competition), or other anti-doping rule violation occurred, through the commencement of any Provisional Suspension or period of Ineligibility, shall, unless fairness requires otherwise, be disqualified with all of the resulting consequences including forfeiture of any medals, points and prizes.” This could result in a 3-0 forfeit for the Iraqi National Team.

Stay Tuned.

- See more at: http://iransportspress.com/afc-asks-team-melli-to-extent-its-stay-by-24-hours/#sthash.dAuLPCnI.dpuf

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If it is confirmed that the Iraqi player was indeed doping, according to Fifa rules on doping: “In addition to the automatic disqualification of the results in the Competition which produced the positive Sample under these Regulations, all other competitive results of the Player obtained from the date a positive Sample was collected (whether In-Competition or Out-of-Competition), or other anti-doping rule violation occurred, through the commencement of any Provisional Suspension or period of Ineligibility, shall, unless fairness requires otherwise, be disqualified with all of the resulting consequences including forfeiture of any medals, points and prizes.” This could result in a 3-0 forfeit for the Iraqi National Team.
What does that mean?

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
For those who are saying the player should be banned, not the team and use Argentina's example in 1994; it's simple really. If a player dopes without the knowledge of the team (Argentina 1994), then the player is banned, the team continues. If a player dopes and the team is aware but disregards it and uses the player in upcoming competitions anyway (Iraq), then the team is disqualified and should also be banned for a length of time. Why does this not apply to Jordan and Japan, because they did not submit a formal complaint within 2 hours of the game. This is an AFC requirement to keep the complaints to a reasonable time. In truth though, this is a technicality and Iraq basically cheated in every game and therefore should be reported as the last team of this competition and banned for an appropriate length of time from international football, so that they will take doping more seriously next time.

This is quite ironic though given that the Iraqi captain and other players were trying during the entire game to get Iranian players carded and sent off! It is also poetic justice!!

May 9, 2004
For those who are saying the player should be banned, not the team and use Argentina's example in 1994; it's simple really. If a player dopes without the knowledge of the team (Argentina 1994), then the player is banned, the team continues. If a player dopes and the team is aware but disregards it and uses the player in upcoming competitions anyway (Iraq), then the team is disqualified and should also be banned for a length of time. Why does this not apply to Jordan and Japan, because they did not submit a formal complaint within 2 hours of the game. This is an AFC requirement to keep the complaints to a reasonable time. In truth though, this is a technicality and Iraq basically cheated in every game and therefore should be reported as the last team of this competition and banned for an appropriate length of time from international football, so that they will take doping more seriously next time.

This is quite ironic though given that the Iraqi captain and other players were trying during the entire game to get Iranian players carded and sent off! It is also poetic justice!!
متشکرم
بله من اشتباه کردم حرف شما درسته
خدا کنه قبول کنند

May 9, 2004
من تازه از یک دوستی شنیدم میگویند خیلی امکانش کم است
که بازی را به نفع ایران اعلام کنند
زیرا اینطور که پیداست فیفا برای عراق در مورد عدم بازی کردن این بازیکن چیزی نفرستاده

Nov 24, 2002
زیرا اینطور که پیداست فیفا برای عراق در مورد عدم بازی کردن این بازیکن چیزی نفرستاده
Then why Iran should pay the price ?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Doostetoon shayad eshtebah mikone, nakone manzooretoon Ch!naski hast?:)

May 9, 2004
Doostetoon shayad eshtebah mikone, nakone manzooretoon Ch!naski hast?:)
نه چاینسکی نیست
یک نفر به نام علی دماغ که در استرالیا زندگی میکند و از نزدیک این جریان را پیگیری میکند
به من تلفن زد و گفت
می گوید عراق هیچ تذکری در اینمورد از فیفا دریافت نکرده است

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
ماندن تیم ملی در جام ملتهای آسیا ؟
دکتر پرویز سیار کارشناس داوری، و کوروش بازیار کارشناس فوتبال، با پرداختن به موضوع دوپینگی بودن یک بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال عراق در دیدار مقابل ایران در یک چهارم نهایی جام ملتهای آسیا، به پرسشهای علی عمادی کارشناس ورزشی تلویزیون صدای امریکا پاسخ دادند

VOA(Voice of America)

[video=youtube;fGwyexYsxGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGwyexYsxGg[/video]

Last edited: