ISP Moderation Poll {Please Vote} (Dec 2010)

Who do you Pick as ISP Moderator?

• Bache Tehroon

Votes: 32 22.2%

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Payandeh Iran

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Niloufar

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Foo

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Zob Ahan

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Sly

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL@ you guys and payan's phone calls.

I guess I'm loved around here, aren't I? ;) :D

But seriously, me apart, the rest of the candidates are great selections (all of them).

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
honestly when I read the forums I rarely disginstuish anyone from anyone else. I think sly and silverton and some other guy are the same person
names are to similar
i know foo because he is t he only one who likes the dutch league (sometimes i post because in his dutch thread because i feel sad 4 him, because no one cares)

I know BT because he has been here forever, then #8 because his name is a number.

i probably should read the forum instead of posting random garbage devaluing the site by .1% each time i post. (sorry angel investors)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOOOOL Payandeh Iran jan, so you wanna do a Khatami on me! But then I will become Mousavi and will lose the election anyways so you better stay! :D

LOL@ footballeirani and where is my vote campaign! :D

i probably should read the forum instead of posting random garbage devaluing the site by .1% each time i post. (sorry angel investors)
That would be one step towards the right direction! ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Aw thanks for the votes guys! but for the sake of equality, hope a new face(to moderators' team) get selected. There are so many great members who can and deserve to moderate ISP after so many years.
#8 and Soroush did a fantastic job in the past year, thank u so much guys!:)
But from this list, I hope Zob Ahan, Foo,Payandeh Iran and Sly get most votes to finish among Top 5.

pooya agha basesheh

I VOTE FOR NILUFAR , SHE SOUNDED LIKE A FELFELI OVER THE PHONE WITH ALSAFAR, AND SHE IS MY IDEAL WIFE, SINCE SHE IS A HARDCORE PERSPOLISIE
looooool,Felfeli?!!haha damn!
lol@ me being ideal wife! ehm,thanx I guess!lol

Guys calm down remember top 5, also Nilu can't see you voted for her, so you gain no advantage.
hehe akhey ur so cute Ehsan!:) As a Gay right activist, lets have a gay moderator too, whats wrong with that guys?!;)

Please vote for someone that allows me to post any pics. Lol
lool,oh I will!;) Im so busy at work,hardly finding time to visit-post at ISP unfortunately that u can post any pic and any time without any problem!lol :drunk:

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
dude this poll is open way to long, it should have an limited window, so only real active members acn chose, not some guys who log on once a month...

reduce random voting...

Feb 12, 2007
SANTA MONICA,CA
Aw thanks for the votes guys! but for the sake of equality, hope a new face(to moderators' team) get selected. There are so many great members who can and deserve to moderate ISP after so many years.
#8 and Soroush did a fantastic job in the past year, thank u so much guys!:)
But from this list, I hope Zob Ahan, Foo,Payandeh Iran and Sly get most votes to finish among Top 5.

looooool,Felfeli?!!haha damn!
lol@ me being ideal wife! ehm,thanx I guess!lol

hehe akhey ur so cute Ehsan!:) As a Gay right activist, lets have a gay moderator too, whats wrong with that guys?!;)

lool,oh I will!;) Im so busy at work,hardly finding time to visit-post at ISP unfortunately that u can post any pic and any time without any problem!lol :drunk:
i knew it that's why i voted for you.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I voted for FOO cause I think he is very neutral/logical person ....
but I think all the above candidates are amazing ...

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

اذا جاز نصرالله والفتخ. قلول الیکن انگول خودت نکن

با سلام به روح پرفتوح بنیانگذار انقلاب اسلامی امام خمینی قدس سره الشریف و اختر تابناک آسمان ولایت و امامت امام خامنه ای

قل اعوذ به رب الفلق
نخورین انقدر عرق

در این ایام شهادت و در سوگ جانگداز خامس المعصومین...حسین ابن علی علیه السلام از کلیه مومنین راستین که در کوران بیدادگریهای کورکورانه ی دشمن صهیونیست به این حقیر رای اعتماد داده و بنده را مورد الطاف گرامیشان قرار دادند نهایت تشکر را دارم. باشد که این حماسه ی جاودانه ی آمیخته با شور حسینی طعم حلاوت بر مذاق غایب المعصومین مهدی موعود عجل الله تعالی فرجه الشریف برتابیده و موجبات ظهور هرچه سریعتر آن معصوم را فراهم آورد. الهی آمین

بی شک افتخار خدمت به مسلمین مقتدی به امیر مومنان علی علیه السلام تحفه ایست که این حقیر با سراسر وجود استقبالش خواهم نمود و در راه گسترش اسلام ناب محمدی بر روی فضای مجازی که عمدتا تحت نفوذ دشمن صهیونیست و آمریکای جهانخوار است از هیچ تلاشی فروگذار نخواهم بود.

التماس دعا

Jul 28, 2007
All great members. love their personalities and posts.
Tough to pick one....each one brings something unique to the forum.
amma Nader (PI) chon yare dabestaniye maneh I voted for him.
mokhlese hameye rofagha...
Keep up the great work.