• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
My vote goes to BT ( although #8 and Tajrish are two of my fav members here but it seems like BT has the momentum now).

I hope people vote for a person who understood the problems with old ISP and did raise his voice.

Can we make this poll public !!! It would be a waste of an effort if members with multiple user name try to change the outcome.
Top 3 get elected, and users need minimum of 30 posts to vote to stop what you suggested.

Cheers,

Jul 28, 2007
Great choices indeed. dame hamashoon garme.
I voted for Soroosh as he is always fair, has a an amazing/admiring love for motherland (I still remember his beautiful report on New York protest trip)
He's also secular, has a big heart and is a great human being.

Last edited:

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
All great candidates, my vote goes to Eshghi for the huge level of objectiveness, calmness and reason he always brings. But really, I wouldn't mind any of these members being moderator since I respect each and every one of them a great deal and they'd all be excellent choices.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
??? I don't understand what you are saying ??

let's just say that some member who usually comes up with various usernames creates 10 usernames to vote.

Now, does it matter with these choices??? I mean, all of them would be very good moderators, so frankly, it's pretty irrelevant. Besides, those members who usually do this kind of things got problems with all choices here, so again, what are you worried about?

Feb 4, 2005
Vallah babam jan agar voting be bon bast khord ma khodeman yak adam ba kamalat mishnasim keh too mardi roo dast nadareh maleh ghis abad khodeman ham hast!!

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I mean, all of them would be very good moderators, so frankly, .....
That is your opinion.
In my personal opinion, there is big difference between some of these guys and how they have reacted to different issues in the past and ...

But since Pooya explained the 30 post rule and ... then I guess it is irrelevent.

Feb 4, 2005
A suggestion on 30 post rule (or any number). Can it be changed to 1 month & 30 posts (again any number of months/days and any number of posts)? It is not that difficult to create a user and post 30 times, is it? Just a thought.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I see a number of good members and good names. Personally I voted for Bache Tehroon and since Pooya indicated the top three will make it I guess its even better.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
A suggestion on 30 post rule (or any number). Can it be changed to 1 month & 30 posts (again any number of months/days and any number of posts)? It is not that difficult to create a user and post 30 times, is it? Just a thought.
It is possible, and i do see your point,
but it would take more time for me to configure it and also we felt if someone has taken the time to post 30 , and STILL visits ISP is an active members, regarding if someone creates a new user account right now and spam the forum to get to 30, we would find out AND remember until you get to 30 post, u need 5 min between each post so the person REALLY needs to be dedicated :)