Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Tajrish

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
...From the six listed, members will have the ability to vote for a new moderator, Top 3 voted would join the current moderation team...
Why not vote for three candidates then, the actual number that will join the moderation team? Good idea all the same.

Nov 24, 2002
Poll will be closed in 2 hours. we hope everyone got their chance to vote.
The 3 leading choices are great and i think all 3 deserve it ,but is kind of dissapointing that over 13k memebers here ( and i know there are tons of inactive members ) only around 70 participated !i expected better !

Sep 25, 2005
congratz to the candidates...hopefully you can contribute to expanding the popularity of the site, as it seems to be a dull atmosphere!

Feb 7, 2004
Top two choices are the best and very deserving.
Also, thank you to all of those members who took time to vote.
I was expecting greater participation. Hopefully next time around we get larger turnouts.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I voted for Tajrish -
not that others are bad - but he is the best. Too bad Behnam lives in and is exposed to California.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I am really honored to be mentioned in the company of all these guys, and it is my personal view that the top 3 deserved to be involved with the site, partly because of their long and positive contributions in the past and also due to their intelligence, commitment, unbiased opinions and the love they all share for their beloved country.

I am looking forward to many years of active participation on this site alongside all of you wonderful members of this community. A special thank to Masoud for his kind words. I really do appreciate it.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Very well-deserved all around. Those other three also very deserving to have been there. Next time hopefully. Thanks to ISP.

Thanks to all six of you for volunteering your time.