ISP Support Campaign

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Zob Ahan jaan where do you live? i checked everywhere in Canada, cheapest i could find is 43 + Tax for 3 months.
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/ratesprices/receive/postalbox.jsf
I have one at Torrance, CA for $50 a year. It is owned by the federal gov't though. If you open up at these private one like mail box etc. places it is more expensive but it has a street address as opposed to a POB #. What bank does ISP bank at? If it is a large bank we can deposit ourselves or we can mail a check to them w/ISP on back of check.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya , i believe if either deerouz or nader or anyone you choose who has po.box .let's us send us to their p.o box and they pay by pay pal.it all depends whoever wants to to that .we send them to one person and he will pay .

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
how about if you guys send me the checks. I promise to put it into good use. No Aragh, No Varagh, Not even Zar Varagh. :D

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Does anyone in Canada have a PO Box? We can send it to them as payan mentioned and they can relay that to ISP. Or maybe a bank acount that is PMed to those who need a PO Box?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Why don't you guys just do e-mail money transfer? Most Canadian and American banking institutions offer that option now. You simply make a payment from your account, like you would with a bill for example, an e-mail is sent to the recipient (without any of your banking info), they enter a password which you have decided between the two of you and the funds are deposited directly into their account. Although the fee will be payed by the person sending the transfer, it's comparable to what Paypal would deduct from ISP's final payment. So, if that's the issue, just deduct that payment from your donation and you're good to go.

Oct 18, 2002
I don't understand the objection to Paypal, unless one never uses credit cards. Paypal is probably among the safest ways to use your credit card (online or off-line).

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I'm pretty sure Paypal can be used with just a bank account as well Deerouz jaan. BTW, since you're avoiding the issue of having to buy me a drink for our little bet there ;) you can make another small donation to ISP on my behalf. :)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Some may wish to not reveal their identity. That way they can just purchase a money order and mail it out. That simple.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
ISP Admin, is it true using paypal you`ll get detailed information of the sender? if not I am more then happy to use paypal. In fact, it is way easier then money order, or mail a cheque.

ISP Admin, is it true using paypal you`ll get detailed information of the sender? if not I am more then happy to use paypal. In fact, it is way easier then money order, or mail a cheque.
Correct . In the last 6 years every time I use paypal on ebay or different sites and check my acct the day after I miss $2000 every time :ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry:

Oct 18, 2002
I'm pretty sure Paypal can be used with just a bank account as well Deerouz jaan. BTW, since you're avoiding the issue of having to buy me a drink for our little bet there ;) you can make another small donation to ISP on my behalf. :)
BH jan, not to be a sore loser but I don't recall losing any bet that involved a drink. What was it about again?
BTW thanks for your kind donation.

alborz

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Correct . In the last 6 years every time I use paypal on ebay or different sites and check my acct the day after I miss $2000 every time :ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry::ess-cry:
Very helpful respond. no surprise there. agar harf nazani kasi nemige lal hasti ISP admin please respond to the question. ..the concern is to remain anonymous.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
First of all thank you for your thought, we do appreciate it.

The only thing we get is your first and last name. we do not get any info on your bank accounts/ CC number,
your address, date of birth , location , nothing.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,