ISP Support Campaign

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Obviously, some members are still concerned about their privacy and confidentiality with Paypal or other types of online payments. I don't think it's an issue, but then it is not my decision. They need to feel comfortable doing this, and setting up a PO Box may just be the right answer. If spending $50-$100 brings in another few hundred dollars of donations, it seems like a reasonable option. It's going to take a bit of someone's time to set it up, but well worth it I think.

cheraa baayad dastmaal kesham beh ***yat
taa bokoni ISP ro hemaayat

Nader joon T bedeh!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
BH jan, not to be a sore loser but I don't recall losing any bet that involved a drink. What was it about again?
BTW thanks for your kind donation.
And here I thought you were pulling a PBW, since I brought it up in a couple of threads and didn't hear back from you! ;)

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showpost.php?p=737433&postcount=66"]Community - IranSportsPress.com - View Single Post - Nov. 12 News/Discussions[/ame]

Oct 18, 2002
And here I thought you were pulling a PBW, since I brought it up in a couple of threads and didn't hear back from you! ;)

Community - IranSportsPress.com - View Single Post - Nov. 12 News/Discussions
Oh, OK, I see that now. But you know, you declared yourself the winner but it does not mean I agreed with that :) I'd say my argument about the relation between the size of protest and the violence still holds. If you like we can continue the debate on that thread before I concede any drink or chelokabab (or even better, donate it on your behalf to ISP)!

Feb 7, 2009
I don't understand the objection to Paypal, unless one never uses credit cards. Paypal is probably among the safest ways to use your credit card (online or off-line).
Same here it is the safest way beside what if Pooya or Ali get my detail information ? is not like they are strangers they are not going to use that info against me.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya, you don't need to go to the post officce to get ap.o box, they usually more expensive than other places like mail box or other private store which they would give better deal .a little shopping around you get much chaeper box.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I don't know the direction ISP wants to go - but if you plan to get memberships or members support (and you should) - get an address set-up - get the P.O.Box.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
pooya, you don't need to go to the post officce to get ap.o box, they usually more expensive than other places like mail box or other private store which they would give better deal .a little shopping around you get much chaeper box.
Payan jaan, things are abit different here in Canada, usually government stuff are way cheaper, the cheapest PRIVATE i could find was 75$ for 3 months, while Canada Post (Gov.) has it for for $43. anyway, i will try to get it setup today.
:cheers:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Oh, OK, I see that now. But you know, you declared yourself the winner but it does not mean I agreed with that :) I'd say my argument about the relation between the size of protest and the violence still holds. If you like we can continue the debate on that thread before I concede any drink or chelokabab (or even better, donate it on your behalf to ISP)!
Let's do it up Deerouz jaan. Of course, I'm kidding about the drink, but would enjoy the opportunity to meet you.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys here is the PO BOX Address: (It has to be spelled EXACTLY the same)

PHP:
I.S.P
2930 Lonsdale Ave.
PO Box 37027
North Vancouver, B.C
Postal Code: V7N4M0
Canada
Thank you for all your donations, just a reminder cheques from your personal account will NOT work if you are in USA. it should only be money order.
Money Orders should be issued payable to "Pooya To"

Cheers,

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya,thanks, koshti ma ru .agha in ye safe adrress baba .no wonder ma canadaee ha ru in ja aziyateshoon mikonim
. i sent it .

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Guys here is the PO BOX Address: (It has to be spelled EXACTLY the same)

PHP:
I.S.P
2930 Lonsdale Ave.
PO Box 37027
North Vancouver, B.C
Postal Code: V7N4M0
Canada
Thank you for all your donations, just a reminder cheques from your personal account will NOT work if you are in USA. it should only be money order.
Money Orders should be issued payable to "Pooya To"

Cheers,
Cashiers check is OK? No? Are you serious about Pooya To as the payee?