ISP will at some point go down *Forever*

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am just in between grad schools, I have all of the time in the world.
Oh and I get one of these about every week that I have to block. All I said in my Russian community of Las Vegas group is I know some
basic Russian and I would like to practice with a native I know basic pharazes like zdradzdvitte pryivet kak dela but nothing fancy.
This Russian girl is practically throwing herself at me. The funny thing is when I wasn't in a relationship, this would never happen. Once they
see somebody else can tolerate you, they line up to mess things up. It's not worth it for me to throw away 5 years, for 15-20 minutes of fun.
I block one of these posts about a few times a month. Does anybody else have these problems they go to deal with? I'm a god guy so I will
just block them and let her know about it but not all the time because I don't want to disturb her as well.
IEI jan this is why she wants me to put her pic on my profile see attachment below.
Also, if they are not in USA they are not interested in you, they are interested in a visa. If Russian women are in USA, they are looking for a meal ticket
ask any Eastern European and they will agree, sadly, this is the mentality of most young Russian girls. There is a Chinese proverb which goes: a lover can romance a different woman every night, a true lover, can romance the same woman, every night. I am not looking for any extra curricular activities even if they are available
I am a family man I got my fiance, and my 1 1/2 year old Shit tzu who is cute as a button.

Also maybe we can save ISP even if there are not too many members, to me it is worth it. Caveat if you want to start a go fund me then don't put the word
IRAN just say Sports Press fund or something like that. They will block it if it has anything to do with Iran.

Attachments

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
problems problems problems ...
Can y'all live in piece in the last few days of this forum ?
Honestly few people genuinely care for TeamMelli, he is blessed he just doesn't know it.
Mostly living in piss instead of pieces.

ISP having a dead bounce due to returning membz activation.

Anyone wants to sniff my thongs?

Please tell that fellow were going down and I won't get to his email response. I apple-juice for any hard feelings I caused and Ozzy still rules (if he still remembers things)!

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Fellow read a book, 80 days around the earth, then made up a last name, throw bunch of niet, da, tavarish, V,Z and stringi (Russian military code words, strength, victory and thongs) in his narratives online and has a SIZE following now.

whoda thought?

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am just in between grad schools, I have all of the time in the world.
Oh and I get one of these about every week that I have to block. All I said in my Russian community of Las Vegas group is I know some
basic Russian and I would like to practice with a native I know basic pharazes like zdradzdvitte pryivet kak dela but nothing fancy.
This Russian girl is practically throwing herself at me.
She could also be a guy. You never know.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
It would be unfortunate if sites such as this close. At this juncture, this is vital and important service one can render one’s compatriots. More than ever Iranians are in need of places where they can engage one another in meaningful conversations, rediscover their national identity and perceive the multitude of reasons for being hopeful about a brighter future for our homeland. While the Islamic republic and its proxies are busier than ever sowing seeds of doubt and despair, and stifling open discussions, it is important to keep hope alive so that Iranians, young and old, can discover the truth and contribute to a better Iran as a cradle of civilization and liberty, and a beacon of arts and science again. Our story is one and being an Iranian can be a wonderful thing once more!

Nov 29, 2002
I can save ISP even if there are not too many members, to me it is worth it. Happy to pay 10K

Agha we can support you. If you want to pay the 10K and become the leader for this next iteration of the most historic forum of iranian sport, then you would become timeless.

I think this is important and could become your role..., what the french call raison d'être on this planet.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Agha we can support you. If you want to pay the 10K and become the leader for this next iteration of the most historic forum of iranian sport, then you would become timeless.

I think this is important and could become your role..., what the french call raison d'être on this planet.
It's a bargain at 10K , price of an old vintage bottle of whisky...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

You realize that $10,000 is less than two years of my tuition at Purdue because I am on scholarship right? As a starving grad student, I don't even have 10,000 pesos.
You have to give me a few days. First I have to get a hold of my account and tell him to wire the $10,000, from my offshore Cyprus bank account :)
@oghabealborz For me a $100 bottle of Whiskey is fancy. To quote legendary boxer George Foreman, "I'm so poor I'm po, I can't afford the O and the R."

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You realize that $10,000 is less than two years of my tuition at Purdue because I am on scholarship right? As a starving grad student, I don't even have 10,000 pesos.
You have to give me a few days. First I have to get a hold of my account and tell him to wire the $10,000, from my offshore Cyprus bank account :)
@oghabealborz For me a $100 bottle of Whiskey is fancy. To quote legendary boxer George Foreman, "I'm so poor I'm po, I can't afford the O and the R."
With your enthusiasm and charisma you will succeed in bringing back members old and new and heavy traffic means ads and generating revenue and you will make huge profits on a modest 10K investment.

Nov 29, 2002
You will change the site. People will flock in and you may make 6-7 digits.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Question I was told though it was about $500 to buy the domain name for the site not $6,000. Are you saying that for real or just pulling on my leg lol :)
If it is like $500-1000 sure but $10,000 that is an upgrade on my Yamaha piano or a nice downpayment on a car

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
With your enthusiasm and charisma you will succeed in bringing back members old and new and heavy traffic means ads and generating revenue and you will make huge profits on a modest 10K investment.
@IEI $10,000 seems a bit steep guys I thought the site costs about $500 to buy the domain name. I mean if it is $500-1000 I could swing it but $10,000.
I could upgrade my digital Yamaha about $4000 and get a Yamaha U3 or that is with scholarship, my entire tuition at Purdue, including books or a nonpayment on a car.
If it is $500 I can swing it but is it really $10,000 to buy the domain name? I was told about $500 I might in a few months be able to swing that.
Also, keep in mind, I too, your advice of drastically limiting the posts to a couple a day, sometimes i miss a day.

Last edited: