Israel at it again

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Dame garm Israel. If it was'nt for the Mullah's Israel would be a perfect ally for us in a Region where both countries are surronded by vicious enemies.Iran and Israel partnership before the Revolution (from hell )was fantastic and strong. Long live iran and the State of Israel.

Last edited:

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Dame garm Israel. If it was'nt for the Mullah's Israel would be a perfect ally for us in a Region where both countries are surronded by vicious enemies.Iran and Israel partnership before the Revolution (from hell )was fantastic and strong. Long live iran and the State of Israel.
woow .. some 20 humanitarian activits get killed for delivering food!!! and you say dame killers garm. no comments ...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
قتل و تجاوز محکوم است. اما چرا وقتی ایرانیها در خیابان کشته و در بازداشتگاه شکنجه شدند، صدایی از برادران فلسطینی و لبنانی در نیامد؟

چون همون برادران فلسطینی و لبنانی که شما میفرمائید نونشون رو همین حکومته اسلامی ایران میده و به همین دلیل به توخمشون هم نیست که حالا چند تا ایرانی تو کدوم زندان بهشون تجاوز شده چند تا شون کشته شدن چند تا شون شکنجه شدن
جریان مضحکش به اینه که وقتی سره همبستگی عربی میشه همین فلسطینیا و لبنانیها که ایران سالهاست داره نون و آبشون رو میده مارو پشمشون هم حساب نمیکنن . چکارو میگیرن ولی مثلا حاضر نیستن به خلیج فارس بگن خلیج فارس !!!

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
They were attacked by knives and fire. The Israelies just defended themselves.
and u buy that?! for real man?!
doesn't that sound familiar to you? these are the same excuses used in Iran to attack Iranian protesters ..

Oct 18, 2002
They were attacked by knives and fire. The Israelies just defended themselves.
Israeli commandos had no right to board the ship in international waters in the first place. I am surprised at Israeli government. they used to be a lot smarter than this. There could be no greater gift to Islamists (including IRI) than this incident. The harm done by attacking the ship is far greater than any possible breach in the blockade.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
namidoonam didin ya nah vali onake to keshti boodan age ghiyafeshoono bebini mese talaban mimoonan aksarashoon.in ye entegami boodeshke az rais jomhoore torkie gereftan.dar zamn esrail ghablan elam karde bood ke in keshti varede oon nahiye nashe.

be nazare man ina in karo kardan ta nashoon bedanke ba kasi shookhi nadaran...

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Israeli commandos had no right to board the ship in international waters in the first place. I am surprised at Israeli government. they used to be a lot smarter than this. There could be no greater gift to Islamists (including IRI) than this incident. The harm done by attacking the ship is far greater than any possible breach in the blockade.
The Ship from Turkey probaly was full of islamist pigs who were probaly on a suacide mission.Knowing the Turkish goverment anti israelie policies, this could have been a well played tactic by the Turks to put a bunch of terrorists with explosives for the israelies to be sucked in by it.

Oct 18, 2002
The Ship from Turkey probaly was full of islamist pigs who were probaly on a suacide mission.Knowing the Turkish goverment anti israelie policies, this could have been a well played tactic by the Turks to put a bunch of terrorists with explosives for the israelies to be sucked in by it.
My understanding is that there were mostly leftist groups, many from north america and Europe. If any westerner is killed Israel will be in trouble. What exactly did Israel achieve from this attack?

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
My understanding is that there were mostly leftist groups, many from north america and Europe. If any westerner is killed Israel will be in trouble. What exactly did Israel achieve from this attack?
The one turkish fleet had turkish people in it. At first they surronderd, but once the Israelies enterd, they were attacked by saatoor, ghameh and swords.They even throw a soldier into the sea. What are the supposed to do?

Oct 18, 2002
The one turkish fleet had turkish people in it. At first they surronderd, but once the Israelies enterd, they were attacked by saatoor, ghameh and swords.They even throw a soldier into the sea. What are the supposed to do?
How about not boarding the ship in International waters? You can easily block the ship from landing in Gaza without having 20 dead people on your hand.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
They warrned them not keep there track and change there course but the refused. They refused warrning after warrning. Then the Israelies had to enter there ship. The turkish ship had a well known hammas sympthaiser in it and days earlier had said our main aim is to help HAMMAS.

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
it's sad how injustice is being justified ..... yeah, i guess killings/torture/shit that happened in iran in past year, makes more sense, they probably 'justified' it in similar ways ...

yeap, "justice" is only good when it's for me and my people.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Israel is a little country fighting for it's survival. It's in a region where from east to south to north is filled with sworn enemies. They have to be on a full level alert 24-7. These islamist pigs in the turkish ships just wanted to lynch the israelie soldiers.

The israelies asked the Ship give us the goods and we will give it to the palestinians, but the refused

Oct 18, 2002
They warrned them not keep there track and change there course but the refused. They refused warrning after warrning. Then the Israelies had to enter there ship. The turkish ship had a well known hammas sympthaiser in it and days earlier had said our main aim is to help HAMMAS.
Perhaps I am not familiar with International marine regulations, but my understanding of "International waters" is that if you are in International waters, a foreign ship has no right to tell you to change course or board your ship (unless sanctioned by a specific UN security council resolution). Otherwise the pirates of red sea will have a pretty good legal standing!