Israel at it again

Oct 18, 2002
What's interesting is that all IR supporters cry foul when these things happen and don't care when worse things happen in Iran. This has nothing to do with this forum.
True, but just wait and see IRI to make this incident into another golden opportunity to divert attention from what is happening in Iran.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Does Gaza Strip share a boarder with Egypt that is NOT controlled by Israeli forces ? If this is the case, then why not use that route instead of going through the so called Naval seize of Gaza and trying to undermine the Isreaili control of the region when the purpose is just humanitarian ??

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You are right but there is no point discussing this matter anymore. That act was meant to be provoking israel and the aiders werent real aiders. They used help and aid as a decoy and now they payed the price. Poshte dasteshoon daagh dafe dige az in ghalataa nakonan.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Does Gaza Strip share a boarder with Egypt that is NOT controlled by Israeli forces ? If this is the case, then why not use that route instead of going through the so called Naval seize of Gaza and trying to undermine the Isreaili control of the region when the purpose is just humanitarian ??

try to educate yourself first:

Israel keeps secret its guidelines on how it differentiates between humanitarian necessities for Gaza’s 1.5m residents and non-essential luxuries, citing security reasons. Its choices, however, are often baffling. Food products prohibited from entering include jam, chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, fresh meat, coriander and industrial margarine, according to human rights groups. Other banned goods include musical instruments, pens, notebooks, toys, cars, fridges and computers, as well as building materials like cement, iron, gravel, marble and some wood. Additionally, Israel only allows in just over half the weekly industrial fuel needs for Gaza’s only power plant, as well as less than half of the region’s necessary monthly gas supply, according to activists.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/698c8b84-6cc0-11df-91c8-00144feab49a.html

So I dont think they leave any other choice here when they have problem with jam, chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, fresh meat, coriander and industrial margarine, pens, notebooks, toys..

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
No they are not the same shit. The one is a backward islamistic puppet, killing and torturing their own people, the other one is an advanced first world country bossing likes of AN, moving them around at will, influencing the world politics and economics big time and NOT killing and raping their own people.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
try to educate yourself first:

Israel keeps secret its guidelines on how it differentiates between humanitarian necessities for Gaza’s 1.5m residents and non-essential luxuries, citing security reasons. Its choices, however, are often baffling. Food products prohibited from entering include jam, chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, fresh meat, coriander and industrial margarine, according to human rights groups. Other banned goods include musical instruments, pens, notebooks, toys, cars, fridges and computers, as well as building materials like cement, iron, gravel, marble and some wood. Additionally, Israel only allows in just over half the weekly industrial fuel needs for Gaza’s only power plant, as well as less than half of the region’s necessary monthly gas supply, according to activists.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/698c8b84-6cc0-11df-91c8-00144feab49a.html

So I dont think they leave any other choice here when they have problem with jam, chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, fresh meat, coriander and industrial margarine, pens, notebooks, toys..

First of ALL Speak politely or STFU.

Don't be too sensitive, it was a simple question.

So I take it that they do share a boarder !! Now, try to read little more, they are able to smuggle cars into Gaza Strip and ... I am sure they can send some Jams and ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8608376.stm

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
See the one supporting AN either get rich of it ore is blinded by propoganda.

The same is if you blindly support Isreaels act ;)

if there is SANSOR in a coutry something is WRONG.

No they are not the same shit. The one is a backward islamistic puppet, killing and torturing their own people, the other one is an advanced first world country bossing likes of AN, moving them around at will, influencing the world politics and economics big time and NOT killing and raping their own people.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am just trying to make you aware of the fact that AN and the israeli state are not the same shit. Not at all and by no means.

Btw, sansor is everywhere, sansor is in germany, france, sweden, usa... its just decent and they call it "necessary to maintain the national security".

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
First of ALL Speak politely or STFU.

thanks for setting an example :).

So I take it that they do share a boarder !! Now, try to read little more, they are able to smuggle cars into Gaza Strip and ... I am sure they can send some Jams and ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8608376.stm

they were bringing in 10,000 tonnes of aides... you suggest they should smuggle from underground tunnels 22 million pounds of goods into the strip ? and lets say they did that and got caught.. you'd be sitting here saying the same shit again.. "oh well they shouldn't be smuggling shit in"...

your enemy of your enemy isn't your friend.. you're naive kido.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

your enemy of your enemy isn't your friend.. you're naive kido.
Again, no need to act like a Moron and immature kid when your writings are doing that for you . Stop for a second and think about why that " Humanitarian group" decided to do this and who is behind the funds for them and .... and who is getting the actual benefit and ...

At the end , I think you need some growing up to do and learn how to share your ideas without acting like a soar looser.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Again, no need to act like a Moron and immature kid when your writings are doing that for you . Stop for a second and think about why that " Humanitarian group" decided to do this and who is behind the funds for them and .... and who is getting the actual benefit and ...

At the end , I think you need some growing up to do and learn how to share your ideas without acting like a soar looser.
Thanks Dr. Phill...now go back and read your conspiracy theory books.

Feb 7, 2009

Yeah I have noticed that if you disagree with him he calls you name and sounds totally childish, az kooneh arabha khordan chi ba amsal in mireseh khoda midoneh.