Israel will attack if you sign the deal, French MP told Fabius’

May 9, 2004
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-will-attack-if-you-sign-the-deal-french-mp-told-fabius/

"
[h=2]Paris legislator Meyer Habib, a friend of Netanyahu, called his FM in Geneva to warn of likely response should accord be signed, Israeli TV reports"[/h]
اسرائیل به کی حمله خواهد کرد ؟
به ایران ؟
هاهاهاهاهاهاها
روده بر شدم
اسرائیل بلانسبت ک*ر حزب الله را هم نمیتواند بخورد انوقت جرات دارد که به ایران حمله کند
:10:

Jun 30, 2009
اسرائیل به کی حمله خواهد کرد ؟
به ایران ؟
هاهاهاهاهاهاها
روده بر شدم
اسرائیل بلانسبت ک*ر حزب الله را هم نمیتواند بخورد انوقت جرات دارد که به ایران حمله کند
see, this is the problem I have with members that pretend they are pro-Iran and yet advocate policies that would lead to the destruction of Iran.

Hezbollah cannot destroy Israel. Israel dealt with Hezbollah much the way you and I would deal with a fly. Yes, they are nuisance to Israel, but a nuisance that can be managed. Every 2 or 3 years they go to war, lebanon gets destroyed, and hezbollah and Iranian money fixes everything.

Iran on the other hand poses an existential danger to Israel. Israel has 200 nuclear bombs. Iran has ZERO. Do you honestly believe Israel could not destroy Iran given that they have 200 nuclear bombs?? Do you know what a nuclear bomb is? Do you know that ZERO is less than 200? Has any country that has 200 nuclear bombs get destroyed by a country that has ZERO?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
This "last minute glitch" is to make it appear that the west is bargaining real hard. The fix is in. A deal will be struck. What deal that is I have no idea. I do know one thing though. Akhoonds have the keys to the centrifuges and nobody is taking them away from them.

Jun 30, 2009
these are the conditions: ..... ofcourse who knows how accurate it is.

According to Britain’s Telegraph, the Iranian deal’s four main points are that Iran would stop enriching uranium to 20 percent and convert its existing stockpile into harmless uranium oxide. Iran would be able to continue enrichment to 3.5% purity necessary for nuclear power plants — but would agree to limit the number of centrifuges running for this purpose. The inactive centrifuges would be able to remain intact. Iran would also agree not to activate its plutonium reactor at Arak, which could provide an alternative route to a nuclear weapon, during the six-month period in which Iran would limit uranium enrichment to 3.5%. Lastly, Iran would agree not to use the advanced IR-2 centrifuges, which enrich uranium three to five times faster than the older model.

In return, the British paper reported, the US “would ease economic sanctions, possibly by releasing some Iranian foreign exchange reserves currently held in frozen accounts” and ease “some restrictions on Iran’s petrochemical, motor and precious metals industries.”

May 9, 2004
see, this is the problem I have with members that pretend they are pro-Iran and yet advocate policies that would lead to the destruction of Iran.

Hezbollah cannot destroy Israel. Israel dealt with Hezbollah much the way you and I would deal with a fly. Yes, they are nuisance to Israel, but a nuisance that can be managed. Every 2 or 3 years they go to war, lebanon gets destroyed, and hezbollah and Iranian money fixes everything.

Iran on the other hand poses an existential danger to Israel. Israel has 200 nuclear bombs. Iran has ZERO. Do you honestly believe Israel could not destroy Iran given that they have 200 nuclear bombs?? Do you know what a nuclear bomb is? Do you know that ZERO is less than 200? Has any country that has 200 nuclear bombs get destroyed by a country that has ZERO?
جناب
در مورد اینکه اسرائیل بمب اتم دارد و می تواند ایران و منطقه را نابود کند حرفتان کاملا صحیح است
ولی این به چه قیمتی برای اسرائیل تمام خواهد شد ؟
نابودی خود اسرائیل
چون اولین حمله اسرائیل به ایران دها هزار موشک از طرف ایران و حزب الله اسرائیل را نابود خواهد کرد
اسرائیل این را خوب می داند
به همین خاطر میگویم اسرائیل خایه اش را ندارد
چنانکه امریکا می توانست سوریه را با خاک یکسان کند
ولی خایه اش را ندارد
اوباما میگوید همه گذینه ها روی میز است
بله درست است همه چیز روی میز است و لی مشکل اینجاست که زیر میز خایه ای وجود ندارد
در مورد اینکه اسرائیل با حزب الله مثل یک مگس برخورد میکند
باید بگویم ایا تا به حال اسم تسه تسه به گوشتان خورده

Attachments

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
these are the conditions: ..... ofcourse who knows how accurate it is.

According to Britain’s Telegraph, the Iranian deal’s four main points are that Iran would stop enriching uranium to 20 percent and convert its existing stockpile into harmless uranium oxide. Iran would be able to continue enrichment to 3.5% purity necessary for nuclear power plants — but would agree to limit the number of centrifuges running for this purpose. The inactive centrifuges would be able to remain intact. Iran would also agree not to activate its plutonium reactor at Arak, which could provide an alternative route to a nuclear weapon, during the six-month period in which Iran would limit uranium enrichment to 3.5%. Lastly, Iran would agree not to use the advanced IR-2 centrifuges, which enrich uranium three to five times faster than the older model.

In return, the British paper reported, the US “would ease economic sanctions, possibly by releasing some Iranian foreign exchange reserves currently held in frozen accounts” and ease “some restrictions on Iran’s petrochemical, motor and precious metals industries.”
The same countries who admit they can't find as a big as a 100,000 sq. foot nuclear facility are going to make sure that Iran does not enrich beyond whatever percent? Give me a break! None of these conditions are verifiable. Any document that starts with "Iran agrees.." is not worth the paper it is written on. You know what is verifiable? Couple of billions showing up in IR's bank accounts the next day.

Jun 30, 2009
^^ you say "at what cost to Israel"?? if what you say is true and Iran and hezbollah have 10,000+ missiles pointing to Israel, what is the cost of Israel NOT using their nuclear bombs? You really think Israel will standby and allow 10,000+ missiles to land in Tel Aviv ? Afterall, if hezbollah and Iran send 10,000+ missiles towards Israel, it would be devastating to Israel. Even more justification for Israel to use a nuclear bomb .... right??? Did the US wait until japan reached the mainland before they dropped 2 nuclear bombs?

I guess you are willing to take a chance and would like to see Iran at the edge of war just to see who blinks first? and rest assured, I would be shocked if even 10% of those missiles reach their destinations, or are given a chance to make it there.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
The same countries who admit they can't find as a big as a 100,000 sq. foot nuclear facility are going to make sure that Iran does not enrich beyond whatever percent? Give me a break! None of these conditions are verifiable. Any document that starts with "Iran agrees.." is not worth the paper it is written on. You know what is verifiable? Couple of billions showing up in IR's bank accounts the next day.
yes, it's not verifiable, which is why I believe there is more to it especially when you have the British in the mix.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
yes, it's not verifiable, which is why I believe there is more to it especially when you have the British in the mix.
Here is one item you won't read about. Those blockaded billions shall be spent on imported goods from Europe and the US. Which actually is fine with me. Akhoonds aren't going away by withholding milks and eggs from them. We might as well buy the best products.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Here is one item you won't read about. Those blockaded billions shall be spent on imported goods from Europe and the US. Which actually is fine with me. Akhoonds aren't going away by withholding milks and eggs from them. We might as well buy the best products.
The way to change IRI is to deal with them. The elite in IRI, akhoond or IRGC commander, leftis, rightist, centrist... are all businessmen, with few hundred thusands of goshneh siahi lashkar that will follow regardless. There are likely also a few thousand hardcore hezbollahi that have half intelligence to get pissed off but they won't be news to VAVAk. They will all end up to kahrizak. Show akhoonds money, even if it is their own frozen money, and you'll buy their centrifuges and their moms on top of it. Confronting them from within or without is too costly now. There was maybe a real opportunity in 2009 that was missed but not now. Sanctions proved effective to bring them to some sense, now they need to have room for a U turn.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Show akhoonds money, even if it is their own frozen money, and you'll buy their centrifuges and their moms on top of it.
If you are implying that the billions will be physically exchanged for centrifuges, that's not going to happen. In their way of thinking, centrifuges brought the west to the table. They'll never give them up. Remember, Clinton put a lot of the early sanctions in place. The demand back then was for Iran to stop funding Hezbollah and terrorism. None of those are now on the table. In other words, they can keep funding Hezbollah and terrorism. All they have to do now is to stop enrichment. They can do whatever else they want. This is how you negotiate. Get a new bargaining chip, and they have.

اره راست میگی، چون ارتش آزادیبخش حزب مهر و تو که رهبر حزب مهر ضدّ رژیم ایران و اسلامی ها هستی جلوتر رفتین ک.. ر حزب الله رو دارین میخورین که از قافله عقب نمنید

بخور ... بخور که دیر نشه ...... بخور برا اونجات خوبه ..... بخور بخور

Oct 18, 2002
This "last minute glitch" is to make it appear that the west is bargaining real hard. The fix is in. A deal will be struck. What deal that is I have no idea. I do know one thing though. Akhoonds have the keys to the centrifuges and nobody is taking them away from them.
Looks like a good cop-bad cop thing to me. Since when the French have become so concerned about the Iranian nuclear program? (especially considering the reports that they had authored the original version of the agreement! It is either a media ploy or a last minute push for sweetening the deal for French companies.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
France are acting once again like political whores , their economy is in deep shit and they are bought by saudi's and israelis to obstruct a deal between the west and Iran , the deal is going to happen sooner or later and the french will be left with egg on their face .

May 12, 2007
What is good for us if Israel attacks IRan? They will only destroy the nuclear facilities. They will not change IRI. Effectviely West is using the opposition to stop Iran from developing a boomb.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Lets get this once in for all , no foreign country is gonna go out of their way to help the Iranian people , why should they ?

Every country works for the benefit of their own nation , if we don't like our own regime and its policies then it is up to us to try and improve our status , no one will come to our aid unless there is some big benefit for them in it .

Now I am not a hezbollahi or hezbolshahi or hezbolcommi or hezbol anything , I am a advocate of live and let live .... I like to call it maybe a liberal ... I HATE POLITICS , but I love Iran , I love peace and I love to be able to coexist with others of any race or religion or belief .

I love to see a day that Iran ,Israel and USA are in good terms to the disappointment of our adversaries who hate to see it ,even with the islamic republic in charge .

As I have said before Israelies and jews are our natural allies in the region , the arabs are definitely not .