Legionnaires thread 2015-16

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
All of the above attacking options are almost identical in style. We need another player that is fast, stocky, and with great skills on the ball.
Goalie will always remain a problem for us. The issue is not lack of talent as it is lack of stability. Iranian goalies don't compete and progress, they shine and overshadow the others, they make you all excited that we finally have an answer in the goal, and then they choke!
Left defender, we never had an option. The best one after revolution was Moharrami who was not able to cross the ball with the left foot! We just don't produce many left-foot talents.
that is not an issue, i like azmoun and taremi combination, taremi is more like quick guy and azmoun is both strong on ground and air but his foot work is not as good as taremi.
for left back, well Pouladi was not moharami but he was best we had since minavand maybe, i really liked his game and for goalie there are some decent goalies who are playing very good in league, like parviz karimi of esteghlal ahwaz(everytime i watch this guy he has been amazing) and rashid mazaheri of zob. non of these guys get the call.. instead CQ invite some half a$$ like sousha!

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
All of the above attacking options are almost identical in style. We need another player that is fast, stocky, and with great skills on the ball.
Check out Alex Samizadeh, he may not be exactly what you are asking for but is very promising upcoming talent. He just turned 17 and plays for both u18 and u21 of Bolton. He scores almost in every game and the fans are asking management to give him playing time at the main team:

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.c...t-boltons-teenage-prodigy-alexander-samizadeh

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.c...nderers-time-to-take-alex-samizadeh-seriously

He is currently top scorer on u18 level with 13 goals under his name, second person has only scored 4 goals!
https://twitter.com/BurndenAces (scroll down to the tweets on Nov. 29th)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Gucci also had full 90 min games. Since he is back from injury he scored like 3 goals ( 2 in league one in cup)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just from the highlights, he looked really energetic and hungry! He also had a shot on goal with his head but the goal keeper saved it! Damesh garm! They could have won the game if they didn't get down to 10 men.

If he continues this way, he will become a regular for his team.

Having Gucci back in top form is a blast for TM!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I don't think CQ invite any of these guys to TM unless they really get playing time in some top league European leagues
Sure, you are certainly right. I was just wondering about him as a young prospect for future. Fortunately we see a wave of young talents coming up both inside and outside the country (Daniel Tabrizi being one of them), hopefully they get to develop well and serve the national teams in future.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sure, you are certainly right. I was just wondering about him as a young prospect for future. Fortunately we see a wave of young talents coming up both inside and outside the country (Daniel Tabrizi being one of them), hopefully they get to develop well and serve the national teams in future.
When in 2011/2012 Ashkan and Reza joined TM, Iran was badly in need of some offensive talents, Ashkan was playing in Bundesliga and Reza was doing pretty well in europe, plus we didn't have a real striker up front, now is a bit different story. We have guys like Sardar who is doing really well, Kaveh Rezaei, Taremi are very promising, add JB to this list and as you see many young guys who already playing for national team. This national team in level of talent is much better than 4 years a go.

Having said that, Iran qualification was not possible without Ashkan and Reza contribution(even if Ashkan didn't play last 3 games but still was huge for 2014 team)

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
When in 2011/2012 Ashkan and Reza joined TM, Iran was badly in need of some offensive talents, Ashkan was playing in Bundesliga and Reza was doing pretty well in europe, plus we didn't have a real striker up front, now is a bit different story. We have guys like Sardar who is doing really well, Kaveh Rezaei, Taremi are very promising, add JB to this list and as you see many young guys who already playing for national team. This national team in level of talent is much better than 4 years a go.

Having said that, Iran qualification was not possible without Ashkan and Reza contribution(even if Ashkan didn't play last 3 games but still was huge for 2014 team)
can't agree more with your assessment.

I was merely curious about Tabrizi as a potential good player in future (not as an immediate prospect for TM at his age and this stage). Granted we have a more or less good selection for TM atm, and have many developing young talents inside Iran, but I think we still should keep an eye on players abroad as well - in few years TM may benefit from their services as well.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
لژیونرهای ایرانی، در هفته ای که گذشت
از طوفان گوچی تا غیبت سردار

لژیونرهای ایرانی حاضر حاضر در لیگ های مختلف، در هفته گذشته نیز برای تیم های شان به میدان رفتند که به نوعی می توان موفق ترین آنها را رضا قوچان نژاد دانست.
[از طوفان گوچی تا غیبت سردار]

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، از شانزده لژیونر ایرانی حاضر در لیگ های مختلف در هفته ای که گذشت تنها 8 نفر از آنها به میدان رفتند، دو بازیکن از 8 بازیکن غایب، یعنی مرتضی پورعلی گنجی و مهرداد بیت آشور به دلیل اتمام بازی های شان نمی توانستند به میدان بروند.
انگلیس – چالتون، رضا قوچان نژاد

قوچان نژاد را به نوعی می توان بهترین لژیونر ایران در هفته ای که گذشت دانست، وی در 5 دقیقه ابتدایی بازی تیم های چارلتون و برایتون توفان به پا کرد و ضمن ارسال یک پاس گل، سومین گل خود در این فصل را به ثمر رساند. هرچند گوچی 90 دقیقه در میدان حاضر بود و توانست عملکرد خوبی داشته باشد اما تیم وی در نهایت این بازی را با نتیجه 3 بر 2 شکست خود تا این روزها وضعیت وخیمی در لیگ دسته اول انگلیس(چمپیون شیپ) داشته باشد و در رده بیست و دوم قرار بگیرد. آنها در بازی بعدی خود، به مصاف تیم لیدز می روند.

آلمان – اف اس وی فرانکفورت، احسان حاج صفی
حاج صفی بعد از محرومیت حاصل از اخراج در بازی قبلی، در دیدار برابر مونیخ 1860 به میدان رفت و 65 دقیقه نیز برای تیمش بازی کرد، البته حاج و صفی فرانکفورتی هااین بازی را توانستند با یک گل به سود خود به پایان برسانند و بعد از 22 امتیازی شدن در رده دهم جدول رده بندی قرار بگیرند. آنها در بازی بعدی خود به مصاف آربی لاپزیک خواهند رفت.

آلمان – آرمینیا بیله فلد، دانیال داوری
گلر سابقا ملی پوش فوتبال ایران این هفته را نیز مانند باقی بازی های تیمش روی نیمکت نشسته بود و تماشاگر بازی تیمش در مقابل کارلسروهه بود، آنها در این دیدار موفق شدند این تیم را با نتیجه 2 بر 1 از پیش رو بردارند و با 20 امتیاز در رده دوازدهم جدول رده بندی جا بگیرند. آرمینیا در بازی هجدهم خود به مصاف سنت پائولی می رود.

هلند – آلکمار، علی رضا جهانبخش

وینگر ملی پوش فوتبال ایران نیز در این هفته در ترکیب ثابت تیمش به میدان رفت و 60 دقیقه برای تیمش بازی کرد، جهانبخش در این بازی برای اولین بار در پست پشت مهاجم به بازی گرفته شد، پستی که می توان جهانبخش را در آن ناموفق دانست، این بازی با یک گل به سود آدودنهاگ به پایان رسید تا 18 امتیازی بماند در رده دهم جدول رده بندی جاخوش کند. بازی بعدی آنها در برابر پی ای سی ول قرار خواهند گرفت.

یونان – پانیونیوس، کریم انصاری فرد

انصاری فرد با درخشش در بازی قبلی توانست در این بازی هم به صورت ثابت در میدان حاضر شود و 90 دقیقه را به صورت کامل در بازی حضور داشته باشد، این بازی که برای این تیم از حساسیت زیادی برخوردار بود در نهایت با نتیجه دو بر یک به سود حریف این تیم یعنی پائوک به پایان رسید تا پانیونیوس 22 امتیازی باقی بماند و به دلیل تفاضل گل بدتر در رده پنجم جدول رده بندی سوپرلیگ یونان قرار بگیرد. آنها بازی بعدی خود را در برابر تیم نامدار آاک آتن قرار خواهند گرفت.

روسیه – روستوف، سردار آزمون، سعید عزت الهی
دو بازیکن ایرانی تیم روستوف نتوانستند در بازی این تیم برابر روبین کازان به میدان بروند، آزمون به دلیل گذار از دوران نقاهت مربوط به عمل بینی خود نتوانست در این بازی حضور پیدا کند و عزت الهی نیز به دلیلا همان مشکل اداری معروف تا قبل از نیم فصل نمی توانست برای روستوف بازی کند. شاگردان قربان بردیف در این بازی نیز به موفقیت های خود ادامه دادند و توانستند با یک گل به برتری برسند و با تنها 3 امتیاز کمتر از زسکا مسکو و با 34 امتیاز در رده دوم لیگ روسیه قرار داشته باشند.
نکته جالب در مورد این لیگ این است که به دلیل سرمای هوا، بعد از پایان بازی های این هفته، این لیگ به مدت سه ماه تعطیل خواهد بود و در آنها در اولین بازی بعدی خود باید به سراغ تیم کریلیا سووتف بروند.

روسیه – روبین کازان، علی رضا حقیقی
دروازه بان ملی پوش تیم ملی ایران بازی اخیر این تیم را نیز از روی نیمکت تماشا کرد و نظاره گر اتوگل دروازه بان اصلی تیمش بود، روبین کازان در این بازی نتوانست از سد روستوف و مربی سابق خود بگذرد و با یک گل نتیجه بازی را از دست داد، آنها که با 20 امتیاز در رده نهم جدول رده بندی ایستاده اند بعد از تعطیلی سه ماهه به سراغ تیم کوبان کراسنودار خواهند رفت.

قطر – العربی، اشکان دژاگه
اشکان و العربی پس از شروع خوبشان در لیگ ستارگان قطر، این روزها کمی افول کرده اند و بازی اخیرشان در برابر ام صلال را نیز با تساوی یک بر یک به پایان رساندند، البته دژاگه که یکی از کلیدی ترین مهره های این تیم است در این بازی هم نود دقیقه برای تیمش به میدان رفت و در کسب یک امتیاز این تساوی شریک بود. آنها اکنون 20 امتیازی شدند و به رده چهارم جدول صعود کردند. بازی بعدی اشکان و یارانش نیز در مقابل مسیمیر به کاپیتانی محمد نوری است.

قطر – الغرافه، مسعود شجاعی
شجاعی که در بازی قبلی برای تیمش گلزنی کرده بود در این بازی نیز تلاش زیادی داشت تا بتواند گلزنی خود را ادامه دهد اما 86 دقیقه حضور وی در میدان کافی نبود تا وی بتواند این کار را بکند و در نهایت الغرافه که با صدرنشین مطلق این بازی ها، الریان بازی داشت با نتیجه دو بر صفر بازنده از زمین بیرون آمد تا این تیم کماکان با 14 امتیاز در رده هشتم جدول رده بندی قرار بگیرند. آنها در بازی بعدی به سراغ تیم قعرنشین قطر می روند.

قطر – مسیمیر، محمد نوری
مسیمیری ها به همراه کاپیتان ایرانی خود یعنی محمد نوری بالاخره توانستند سنت شکنی کنند و پس از تنها سه امتیازی که به دست آورده بودند در این بازی در مقابل الاهلی نیز به یک تساوی برسند و چهارمین امتیاز خود را در این فصل به دست بیاورند. یاران نوری در این فصل تنها 4 امتیاز به دست آوردند و در قعرجدول لیگ ستارگان قطر حضور دارند. بازی بعدی مسیمیر در برابر تیم العربی است.
قطر – الاهلی، مجتبی جباری
جباری که در بازی اخیر تیمش نیز به صورت کامل حضور داشت نیز نتوانست موثر واقع شود و مانع از به خطر افتادن زلاتکو کرانچار شود، آنها این هفته در برابر تیم قعرنشین مسیمیر قرار گرفته بودند اما درنهایت نتوانستند به نتیجه ای بهتر از تساوی یک بر یک به دست بیاورند. الاهلی با این تساوی 14 امتیازی شد و در رده هفتم جدول رده بندی قرار گرفت، بازی بعدی آنها در برابر تیم لخویاست.

قطر – الاهلی، پژمان منتظری
مدافع ملی پوش الاهلی بازی حساس این تیم را به دلیل مصدومیت از دست داد، منتظری در دیدار قبلی الاهلی در دقیقه 22 مصدوم شد و از بازی بیرون رفت.
قطر – ام صلال، آندو تیموریان
کاپیتان تیم ملی ایران نیز در این بازی حضور نداشت، وی به دلیل 4 اخطاره شدن بازی این تیم در مقابل العربی را از دست دهد، دیداری که با نتیجه یک بر یک به پایان رسید و باعث شد ام صلالی ها 18 امتیازی شوند و در رده ششم جدول رده بندی قرار بگیرند.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Navad report on players abroad:

www.90tv.ir/video/183649/"عملکرد-لژیونرها-در-هفته-گذشته-نود-16-آذر"

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
I'm expecting more playing time for Jahanbakhsh after the winter break. Right now he doesn't play every match, however they're doing this on purpose; they still see him as a potentially important part of the team. However, the last 2 years he's barely had any breaks (NEC season + playoffs, World Cup, NEC season with an Asian Cup during the winter break, transfer to AZ who started the season very early, in July) and has constantly been playing. This caused his injury earlier this season and the NEC coaching staff is taking it easy with him to prevent further problems. I expect his playing time to build up after the winter break.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I'm expecting more playing time for Jahanbakhsh after the winter break. Right now he doesn't play every match, however they're doing this on purpose; they still see him as a potentially important part of the team. However, the last 2 years he's barely had any breaks (NEC season + playoffs, World Cup, NEC season with an Asian Cup during the winter break, transfer to AZ who started the season very early, in July) and has constantly been playing. This caused his injury earlier this season and the NEC coaching staff is taking it easy with him to prevent further problems. I expect his playing time to build up after the winter break.
I was hoping that he would shine again in the first half season, but as you mentioned he has been through a lot with that nagging injury. Besides it takes time to get adjusted to the new environment, coach's style and the team.
He certainly needed a break as he seems to be struggling with same injury on and off, and I am worried that he may get injured again at olympic qualifications.

Here is a short on him by Navad:
http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=16442

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
U23 want JB join the team as well so if this happens add some more playing time, not sure if AZ let him do that, specially with his recent injury history. To be honest i wasn't yet impressed by him in TM, either is his position in TM or whatever reason is he couldn't find his game yet in TM level.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^I haven't been very impressed with him in TM either! Although I think he hasn't gotten enough playing time, always being a sub and all. Amiri runs a lot and he's very fast but I think his finishing is a bit weak. Jahanbakhsh might turn out to be a better finisher with enough playing time. Having said that, he's not very fast and I guess as a winger, that's what you need to be. He might turn out to be a Kluivert type of player. Good in the club but not as good in the national team. I hope that's not the case!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I share the same thought as you both. I felt he was unsatisfied and frustrated with his performance even at his last game for TM against Guam when his few attempts at goal did not materialized. Hopefully with time he finds his place in the team, but perhaps playing on left and with CQ's system does not suit him as well as playing for his club. In any case, he should not lose confidence and play with stress the nexttime he plays for TM.