Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Feb 4, 2005
Sarda and his agent fucked up badly two or three years ago when he had a real shot to go to Lazio. He's still young and hs the potential to play in a better league but let's wait and see if that happens.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
unforgettable memories from Fulham v Brentford riots? LOOOL.
I have no recollection of that!
Fulham and Chelsea located in the same affluent area of London are not the best of mates and I happen to be the only person in the world who is a fan of both 😉 🙄!
Who cares though...your like what you like and that's all that matters.

Talking about Taremi guys Hooshmand was telling us all about his quality and no one took him seriously! 😆

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sardar is Iran's best ever finisher. Better than Daei. Just look at the goals he scored today. Two world class goals. He is so dominant both on the air and the ground.
19 goals in 23 appearance while the others played 28. And leading the league top scorer by 3 goals. So easy...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Ali Alipour played 90 min in Martimo last 4 matches. 2 goals and an assist at Portugal top division
Amazing stats about him in their last match: running 14 km.
Can't remember any Iranian forwards ever running that much...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Taremi usually runs a lot too. How far does he run?

Hope Alipour continues the same way! He would further increase the faith of the Portuguese in Iranian players. I wanna see more of IPL's best players in top half table teams of the Portuguese league! and I wished the Dutch brought more Iranians there too.