LOLLLL!!! Bezaninesh K**kesho

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
This is exactly what should happen EVERY time these cockroaches are caught outnumbered. Notice initially the piece of shit was standing in the middle of the crowd with absolutely no fear.... because they've learned to exploit the people's kindness.

If people are hesitant to kill, they should beat them not just to inflict bruises and black eyes, but with the intention of breaking their arms, busting their knee caps...something that would put the parasites out of commission for a while.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hamin pedarsag age ba daro dastash chand nafare kami ro peyda mikardan damareshoono dar miyovordan! Roo ro beram ke tanha miyad vasate in hame adam taze mikhad dastooram bede.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
This is so sad, that this MF still thinks he, alone could come out an order to crowds what to do, I mean how stupid he could be? he deserves what he got, and i wish I were there and give him also couple of DARKOUNI.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's indeed very sad and a bad sign to see a lonely joojeh like this piece of shit having the confidence to dictate things to a big crowd with absolutely no fear.

In bigger proportions, it's a symbolic representation of the thugs versus people. So few of them, yet so effective against the masses.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
[video=youtube;id6u4m0X7po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id6u4m0X7po&feature=player_embedded[/video]

i think this video is related to the video above.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I still cannot understand why some of these young guys try to stop the rest???!!!! The day few of these MFrs are cut to pieces the whole equation would change!

It's indeed very sad and a bad sign to see a lonely joojeh like this piece of shit having the confidence to dictate things to a big crowd with absolutely no fear.

In bigger proportions, it's a symbolic representation of the thugs versus people. So few of them, yet so effective against the masses.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Mr. moderator locks my thread of the number of demonstrators according to the Western media citing it should be posted under the "news" thread yet he himself copy and pastes video from the "news/discussion" under a new sadistic thread and encourages beating and lynching of a person by a mob. The brave Iranians?! "mardi va mardanegi e Irani". Old and retired slogans that make you go hmmm!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I usualy dont like violance and seeing anyone getting beaten up but somehow I didn't feel the same watching this clip ....

In mellat e bozorggavar e Iran ,hanooz ham ba gozasht hastand vagarna tikeh tikash mikardan .

Khodaya negahdar e in mardom ba tamadon va ba farhang e Iran bash .

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
بی شرمی و پست فطرتی که خناق نیست که گلوی این بیشرف های مزدورو بگیره که! هنوز هم به اسمای شتر و الاغ و سر گروهبان زبونشون اندازه دسته خره! حروم زاده ها​

May 12, 2007
It is also a good idea if people contact them at their home. Contact their wives, children,... so they realize there may be consequences.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Although watching scenes like this soothes the heart I think it will be better if Iranians make sure skirmish like this will not happen or do their best to minimize it.

We should abandon hate or revenge and seriously think about building bridges. Whether we like it or not there are millions of regime supporters (excluding sandis khors though) whom we will have to live with, you can exile or kill them all.

We should not let 1979 to happen all over again when many many mobs got together, attacked people houses and dragged innocents people out of their houses, labeled them savaki, shahi or jasoos, put against the wall and shot at point blank with total impunity from newly established revolutionary forces (later called barbaric republic), all b/c of some personal vendetta, envy or just simple hearsay. Individuals were issuing death decree at will. It was "UGLY".

BTW: I don't mean issuing free pass to murderers, Justice involving due process should be carried out and those who have blood in their hands should face the consequences of their crimes.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
We should abandon hate or revenge and seriously think about building bridges. Whether we like it or not there are millions of regime supporters (excluding sandis khors though) whom we will have to live with, you can exile or kill them all.
Motori jan, if I've learned ONE thing in the last 32 years, it's that in the absence of force the hardcore supporters of this regime won't even compromise with the likes of Karoubi, let alone with you and me. The thugs that represent this group must be confronted and neutralized if we're to have any hope of reforming this regime let alone changing it. They must learn that they can't terrorize people and their loved ones without repercussions to themselves and their families.

We should not let 1979 to happen all over again when many many mobs got together, attacked people houses and dragged innocents people out of their houses, labeled them savaki, shahi or jasoos, put against the wall and shot at point blank with total impunity from newly established revolutionary forces (later called barbaric republic), all b/c of some personal vendetta, envy or just simple hearsay. Individuals were issuing death decree at will. It was "UGLY".
The ones who committed those crimes are from the same class of roaches that today are beating our women on the streets five on one. I highly doubt we'll see anything close to the barbarity of those days once these goons are put out of business.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Mr. moderator locks my thread of the number of demonstrators according to the Western media citing it should be posted under the "news" thread yet he himself copy and pastes video from the "news/discussion" under a new sadistic thread and encourages beating and lynching of a person by a mob. The brave Iranians?! "mardi va mardanegi e Irani". Old and retired slogans that make you go hmmm!!
i am sorry for my comments against this animal.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
For those friends who are concerned about hate and civility (and for Ashtar who is so worried about 'sadistic behaviour') read the weblog post by Kayhan writer Hossein Ghadyani about yesterday's events, especially the parts he proudly writes about beating girls and boys for chanting slogans:

http://ghadiany.ir/1389/5063
ین وسط ناگهان صدای جیغ یک دختر، نگاه ها را متوجه نقطه ای کرد. ظاهرا باتوم خورده بود، اما بعد معلوم شد که برای مظلوم نمایی است. بچه های بسیج گرفتندش و او همچنان داشت جیغ می کشید. پولی که در مجلس آمریکا مصوب شده برای فتنه کردن در ایران، صدایش را از همین جیغ بنفش به وضوح می شد شنید. و همین جاست که من معتقدم این جنگ تحلیلی ما از جنگ تحمیلی پدران ما سخت تر است. اینجا به هر کسی دست می زنی، در نگاه اول، بی گناه از آب در می آید، اما کمی جلوتر مهندحامد عزیز گوشش بدهکار این حرف ها نبود و آن منافق نمک به حرامی که داشت گنده تر از دهانش حرف می زد، حسابی ادبش کرد. آخر تو که می گویی “مرگ بر دیکتاتور”، در تمام فتنه ۸۸ همین مبارک دیکتاتور داشت از توی گوساله حمایت می کرد. بزنیمت، فردا ۷ تا پدر مادر در می آوری، که هیلاری فقط یکی از آنهاست. نزنیمت، که داری زر مفت می زنی. پس باید مثل مهندحامد همچین بزنیمت تا صدای سگ بدهی.
And then tell me it is wrong to respond as fiercely as possible to these animals.

p.s. BTW this sag bassiji Mohannad Hamed who is mentioned in the post has a weblog of his own: http://www.mohannad.ir/

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
In a swift response to the recent footage of an attack on their helpless brother, some members of the Basij Cyber Contingent have begun intense training for hand-to-hand combat at their headquarters.

100323dailybeast--126935673810487800.jpg