Lufthansa plane and 50 Iranians (Breaking News)

Oct 18, 2002
Well right now there are 50 Iranians sitting in Bruessel after a flight from Frankfurt and resist leaving the plane for the rest of their life.
Their demand is that EU should tries to get the Mullahs out of Iran.NOW and they are even not allowed to pack their luggage. :)))))

They let all passenger and the crew to leave the plane.

They want to have the Monarchie back.
The gang leader's name is Zia an old rug seller from ULM

Now, you figure out what they do next.

Funny Funny

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

They are doing for Iran as far as they are concern, but what are you doing as you call their effort FUNNY?!!

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba doorod:

It is not virtual world but a world of frustration. Do I need to post the picture of MAREKEH GEER WHO WAS USING A BOY TO MAKE MONEY?!!

Don’t get me wrong, I do not see anything coming out of it but SAR O SEDA that Iranians inside of Iran need to have for the world to KNOW.

Is this nothing or virtual world?!

Perhaps Mohammadi brothers are in a virtual jail too?!!

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
Oldman said:
Ba dorood:

They are doing for Iran as far as they are concern, but what are you doing as you call their effort FUNNY?!!
I agree. At least they are doing something.

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
oldman jan!
dont get me wrong, I think all iranians with love for their homeland are VERY
frustrated as u said.
I just think its sad that ppl still want monarchy back, thats all!
Its like in 20 years if Iran is democratic and some ppl do the exact same thing
but want Islamic rulers back! ;)

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

POP, you can not deny that there are a portion of our society who do wish for Monarchy to be the system for Iran.

I personally support constitutional Monarchy and if you think that is a step backward then I ask you to let people in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden to know.

Did you know that their country was amongst the top most democratic country in the world during 2004?

Only Finland and New Zeland were above them.

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
oldman jan!
I am a swedish citizen, so I think I know one think about my second home!

I dont think 50 ppl occupy a plane to have a constitutional Monarchy. I can assure
you they want a almost "despotic" ruler. Like the kind of kings Iran always have had.
And plz dont put words in my mouth, I wouldnt either mind to have constitutional
Monarchy, where the monarch would practically have no power other than to represent
iran. But as u said, as many as there are who want Monarchy back there are at least
the sam amount who doesnt want it back.

Note: Last time there was a poll in Sweden ca 40% said they didnt want
constitutional Monarchy, because they were paying the royal family millions every
year out of their own pocket. Its only a matter of time until they are majority!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes, agree with POP!

Oldman jan, what POP said about the election of Sweden's "constitutional Monarchy", is true...It wont take a long time before they take it away!

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
Oldman said:
Ba dorood:

POP, you can not deny that there are a portion of our society who do wish for Monarchy to be the system for Iran.

I personally support constitutional Monarchy and if you think that is a step backward then I ask you to let people in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden to know.

Did you know that their country was amongst the top most democratic country in the world during 2004?

Only Finland and New Zeland were above them.
Dear Olman:
With all due respect, citing examples of Sweden, etc. does not help your argument. For every sweden (which may have a successfull monarchy) there have been tens of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan and our own good old Iran. If you want to stack the success of Kingdoms vs Republics throughout history, I humbly suggest that it would not look too good for the monarchy argument.
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, please articulate what are the actual advantages of a monarchy over a republic? I am talking advantage in terms of progress for the country, welfare of the population, stability of the political systems, etc. And specifically for Iran, why would a monarchy serve the people and the country better?
I think such an explanation, made in a lucid and logical way, away from old rhetorics, would be a good start.
My personal opinion is that Iranians have grown past having Shahs and Vali-faghihs, and etc., but I look forward to your reasoning.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
is that 50 Iranians in the plane?how come BBC said 2?!

There is no doubt they did this for the love of Iran but whats up with asking for Monarchy again?!why cant they just be Nationalist and ask EU to stop their support of IR?!
Its like all of our problems have been solved and all our ppl are waiting for is for Monarchy to take over the leadership!!

Oct 18, 2002
biAzar said:
Why is this Funny?

I agree, is not as FUN as spending quality time with Ali Daei, and may even get you to jail, but FUNNY????????????????????????????????????

are you OK

well i think its funny because this shows monarchist stupidity

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Niloufar : I'm not sure how the monarchist thing got spread. There are reports that their slogans just mentioned removal of regime.

Deai24: you are entitled to your opinion.Just don't get too upset when some one calls you funny and stupid for working for your cause.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
This is so funny! Kinda embrassing at the same time. Imagine being part of the airport staff or airline crew you wouldn't have any idea how to deal with these weirdos. There are so many better ways to protest your cause but this is just pretty lame.

All power to all the fruitloops around the world!!

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
@JazzedUp
yes I know, I mean first of all no one whos not into politics and iran knows
what to do!
Secondly, this is not the regular thing to do. I mean if theres an objective like
release of prisoner, hostage or politician whos jailed in Iran, you can do this
kind of stuff (if it was IranAir flight).
But change of governemnt, policy towards that regime or anything like this
by just refusing to leave an airplane!!

Oct 18, 2002
biAzar said:
Niloufar : I'm not sure how the monarchist thing got spread. There are reports that their slogans just mentioned removal of regime.

Deai24: you are entitled to your opinion.Just don't get too upset when some one calls you funny and stupid for working for your cause.
sorry if you got offended