Lufthansa plane and 50 Iranians (Breaking News)

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

This group was able to achieve the attention of EU at its capital in Brussels. This was the plan and Mr. Foolaadvand pulled this off.

He has promised more to be coming.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
daei24 said:
sorry if you got offended
It does not personally offend me. I'm far from being a monarchist.
I'm puzzled at why so many people that are rather quiet about IRI atrocities on daily basis, jump the gun and put down those few who decided to do something.
I know many of our younger people are well intended in their concerns. But when you play devil's advocate for so long, and almost always in the wrongside, the result could be unintended support of one of cruelest regimes in the history.

The comment above was not directed at you, but in general.

Oct 18, 2002
biAzar said:
It does not personally offend me. I'm far from being a monarchist.
I'm puzzled at why so many people that are rather quiet about IRI atrocities on daily basis, jump the gun and put down those few who decided to do something.
I know many of our younger people are well intended in their concerns. But when you play devil's advocate for so long, and almost always in the wrongside, the result could be unintended support of one of cruelest regimes in the history.

The comment above was not directed at you, but in general.
so you think that is a god approach
sitting on the plane and not to eat
well I see it as pretty funny because this has no sense

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Well said BiAzar. I too am no fan of Monarchy but I supports any peaceful means to publicize Iranian people’s struggles showing how we (most of us anyway) feel about Mooola rats.

I certainly will not make fun of them, cause effective or not, they had more balls than most of us observers.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe just maybe these people want asylment and they know they might get support
if they represnt themselves as monarchists! Just maybe. I wonder if they really have hoped to convince EU to change policy!

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
ok, its like the US government puts the taxes up. and i want to protest about it... so let me see, what should i do? oh yeah, i travel all the way from US to malaysia, and go outside the parliment there and protest about the high US taxes. what is that going to do... nothing! it won't do a damn thing except for people laughing at me. if they really wanted to proove a point they would go to iran on a plane and refuse to get off. they would be taken, jailed, maybe killed but their poitn would come accross countries aroudn the world would come and say... you can't kill those people... you can jail them but you can't kill them. but it would be something serious but even if they did that what would the poitn be if there was no bigger plan. what would the poitn be if even our people did not know what the hell they want.