Mr. Branko, I supported you all along, now you have to produce.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
paymonM said:
I guess maybe I wasnt clear enough in my previous post ..... Bagheri walked up to IFF and said "I quit". No one is debating Bagheri's past record. What we are saying is that the player himself did not want the pressure and he walked up to the iranian federation and quit. I don't understand why you are bringing Nosrati and zareh into the discussion.

and Yes, yahya did a stupid thing and did cost us a trip to the finals, but, yahya did not walk up to Branko and tell him that he can't handle the pressure.

and by the way, I did see Ghilich in games with Oghab in aryamehr stadium, and I can tell you that you would never see ghilichkhani buckle under pressure the way Bagheri did
Again, you come back with the same unfair accusation, my friend. Who are ANY of us, as fans to questions Karim's ability to handle pressure? I gave you evidence and AGAIN you come back with the same unfair comment! I guess 40+ goals for the national team, is not proof enough of the ability to handle pressure for some!... I am sorry that you are such an ungrateful fan... I hope you see the light some time! And, BTW, HOW DO YOU KNOW BAGHERI WENT TO BRANCO AND SAID I CAN NOT HANDLE THE PRESSURE... WHAT THE FUCK TYPE OF COMMENT IS THAT??? AND WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE? (THE SAME RAGS YOU TELL US NOT TO TRUST?) OR JUST YOU MAKING THE SHIT UP ON THE SPOT??? AS FOR GHILICH, YEAH I SAW HIM PLAY A TIME OR TWO@$$ SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME LESSONS ON THE SARDAR OF IRAN FOOTBALL, AZIZ! PLEASE STOP TALKING CRAP ABOUT ONE OF OUR ALL TIME GREATS, KARIM, BECAUSE IT ONLY REFLECTS BACK ON YOU!!

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
just a Q:
suppose karimi gets injured ( which is quite possibel, since he was recently injured and such players are more susceptible to further injury ), WHO gets to replace him?

in branko's 23 squad, there is absolutely NO-ONE who can replace him !!
not zandi, not nekounam, not shojaee, ..... no-1 !

you see, the point is to prove how much pig-headed and obstinate ( laj baaz ) branko has become to actually compromise the team's quality, just so he stays on his irrational and illogical decision on mobaali.

apart from the fact that mobaali has so many attributes that neither shojaee, n-kia, jabbari have ( such a a tremendous freekick taking ability, magnificient shooting, ... ) , he is light years better than shoja'ee .
in each and every category.

you name it, he's better than shoja'ee.
experience
international exposure
shooting
playmaking
freekicks

and yet, we see branko behave just like a 12 year old girl, insist on wrong decisions, just to cover his own insecurities and immaturities !

which means he has compromised our TM's quality and fate, for his personal agendas !

now, some would support this behavior, some dont.
I prefer not to, coz for me , branko does NOT take priority.
it is ONLY TM and its quality.

=====================

and I'm willing to bet, if such a disaster comes to pass ( karimi getting injured ), we will definitely NOT see shoja'ee enter.

branko will attempt another one of his nonesensical "patch-up" jobs which most probably will not help.

so basically he is ready to resort to some ill-fitting patch up job, rather than call up a play maker in absence of two who were ruled out ( jabbari and n-kia ) !!!

such immature laj baazi is seen only in 12 year old girls !

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Very well said ghilich jaan ,you speak from the heart !

Peyz jaan I agree with you ,I think branko would make a terrible poker player ,
even a 10 year old can read his mind like a children book !
the sooner he goes to HELL the better .
His boss blaz is a third division coach in Switzerland now,what would branko do after leaving Iran ?
Bichaare footballe Iran !:-ohno:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
paymonM said:
Amjadieh .... and it was oghab
there is a big diferrence between Aryamehr and Amjadieh ,about .... 70,000 seats !

I am not going to repeat what Ghilich has already said ,I support Karim not because he was a great player but because he still is ,and it will be a long time before we find another one like him and Ghelichkhani .

Last edited:

paymonM

Bench Warmer
Jun 19, 2003
ghilich said:
Again, you come back with the same unfair accusation, my friend. Who are ANY of us, as fans to questions Karim's ability to handle pressure? I gave you evidence and AGAIN you come back with the same unfair comment! I guess 40+ goals for the national team, is not proof enough of the ability to handle pressure for some!... I am sorry that you are such an ungrateful fan... I hope you see the light some time! And, BTW, HOW DO YOU KNOW BAGHERI WENT TO BRANCO AND SAID I CAN NOT HANDLE THE PRESSURE... WHAT THE FUCK TYPE OF COMMENT IS THAT??? AND WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE? (THE SAME RAGS YOU TELL US NOT TO TRUST?) OR JUST YOU MAKING THE SHIT UP ON THE SPOT??? AS FOR GHILICH, YEAH I SAW HIM PLAY A TIME OR TWO@$$ SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME LESSONS ON THE SARDAR OF IRAN FOOTBALL, AZIZ! PLEASE STOP TALKING CRAP ABOUT ONE OF OUR ALL TIME GREATS, KARIM, BECAUSE IT ONLY REFLECTS BACK ON YOU!!
not only have you lost your ability to reason, you are also now resorting to profanity ..... I will respond to you once you've grown up and posted messages like a mature person.

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
OK, Mr. Branko, so far so good.

As we said, we don't question how you do it, you want to take us to 0-2 and then score 5, that's fine. You want your defense to play offense and score goals and vice versa, that's ok too. as long as you produce!!!

JUST WIN BABY, WIN!!!

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
God forbid, nice to see you again!
Oghab khan, how did you even find this post? My god, 2006? You must have seen my name in the "Other Sports" forum and searched for backechap.

My views have not changed much, though. We MUST demand more from our coaches, and not just wish for a "respectable" showing. I do think that we are doing that, to some degree, after CQ showed us it is possible to progress to the 2nd stage.

What do you guys think?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab khan, how did you even find this post? My god, 2006? You must have seen my name in the "Other Sports" forum and searched for backechap.

My views have not changed much, though. We MUST demand more from our coaches, and not just wish for a "respectable" showing. I do think that we are doing that, to some degree, after CQ showed us it is possible to progress to the 2nd stage.

What do you guys think?
Chakeram
I didn't bring this thread up ,Tehol did and I seemed to remember seeing your post .

It's been a while, hope to see you around here and read your posts .
There's a thread called team melli and some hot but healthy debates are going on, please take a look and share your thoughts.