My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Jan 26, 2006
I used to despise Cristiano and still don't particularly like him, but I can't deny he is one of the best players we have ever seen in the world and that it's hard to compare any other footballer to him. I don't think we will see anyone like him again but I wonder if he will stay in shape so well that he can keep playing at the top level at age 40.

I always find it strange for people to get obsessed about certain footballers.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
He won't go to Barca for the same reason that he wouldn't go to Shitty.

I really don't understand all the antipathy towards the guy. He is broken so many records and is a great committed athlete. What else is he supposed to do?
I could see him going to Barca if they pay his high salary. After all he is getting slower and needs elite playmakers like Messi to set him up. Also consider his motivation in playing alongside Messi so that he can be involved in the same goals Messi is. Thereby mitigating the chance of Messi surpassing him in stats.

Also he has said he wants to play with Messi.

Personally I don't think it will happen though. It's one of the more fun rumours circulating right now.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Ronaldo is not team Melli material
LOOOOL

: با کسب اجازه از جناب چایناسکی که شوربختانه ممنوع الپُست شده اند

یارو همچین میگه ماتریال تیم ملی که انگار حالا اون تیم چوسکی چه تحفه ایه که یکی بخواد ماتریالش باشه یا نباشه
این تیم بچه شیعه های جمهوری اسلامی که میره به عراق و بحرین می بازه که دیگه این همه قر و فر نداره

جمهوری اسلامی ۱ - ۲ بحرین
جمهوری اسلامی ۰- ۱ عراق

Nov 24, 2002
LOOOOL

: با کسب اجازه از جناب چایناسکی که شوربختانه ممنوع الپُست شده اند

یارو همچین میگه ماتریال تیم ملی که انگار حالا اون تیم چوسکی چه تحفه ایه که یکی بخواد ماتریالش باشه یا نباشه
این تیم بچه شیعه های جمهوری اسلامی که میره به عراق و بحرین می بازه که دیگه این همه قر و فر نداره

جمهوری اسلامی ۱ - ۲ بحرین
جمهوری اسلامی ۰- ۱ عراق
K!ret to Chinaski.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The only Ronaldo i recognize as the Goat is the Brazilian one; you know, that guy who has something CR7 won’t ever be able to call himself,” A World Cup Champion.”