My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Police to investigate Cristiano Ronaldo phone incident involving fan

Police are investigating an incident that saw Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo apparently slapping a phone out of a supporter's hand as he left the field after a loss at Everton.

The force in Liverpool is appealing for witnesses after footage was posted on social media following United's 1-0 Premier League loss on Saturday.

"As players were leaving the pitch at 2:30 p.m., it was reported that a boy was assaulted by one of the away team as they left the pitch," Merseyside Police said Sunday. "Inquiries are under way and officers are currently working with Everton Football Club to review CCTV (video) footage and are carrying out extensive witness enquiries to establish if an offence has taken place."

Ronaldo said it was "never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing."

1649620871877.png

1649620880691.png

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
What a shitty selection for thread's name. If not most achieved player in the history surely is the 100th and that by itself is an achievement.. Leave it up to Iranians taking it over the top. Senseless bashing. zerrr zadan ziadi if nothing else.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
What a shitty selection for thread's name. If not most achieved player in the history surely is the 100th and that by itself is an achievement.. Leave it up to Iranians taking it over the top. Senseless bashing. zerrr zadan ziadi if nothing else.
Please have respect for the members, this is not acceptable.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Not trying to make it hard for you , but zer zadan is babble or jabber تند و نامفهوم حرف زدن . It cheapens these forums and name of Iran when someone babbles nonsense out of their other end on such international figures.
I won't dare to even tell to my closest friend zer ziadi nazan and I am sure you wouldn't like it either if someone tells you that.
Also as I said in the rules thread, everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. We challenge each other and definitely is encouraged
but not this language. Thank you.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ Just so it's clear to all
زر زدن: به کسر زاءاول به معنی گریه کردن بچه است و کنایه از سخن بی اساس و بی منطق گفتن است

I double down (without being brash) by saying title of thread is BS, maybe bullshit has a more appropriate tone. don't know.

while you're ultimately right as you have the ban/temp ban bullet, what if one start a thread labeling " Daei is the ultimate douch" ? Is that acceptable? just curious.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
The difference is Ronaldo cares more for his personal stats than what the team wins ... that is the main difference , that is why he is NEVER going to be legend of the game ...
With comments like this, I take back what I said about forum title. I must be in a different world . I apologize to all for not understanding the game of football and game of off the field lives of a player and to the original poster. (btw considered a legend by millions and rated among top 50 athletes of 21st century, but simply not a legend by standards here https://www.givemesport.com/1573622-the-100-greatest-sportsmen-of-the-21st-century-501)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
^ Just so it's clear to all
زر زدن: به کسر زاءاول به معنی گریه کردن بچه است و کنایه از سخن بی اساس و بی منطق گفتن است

I double down (without being brash) by saying title of thread is BS, maybe bullshit has a more appropriate tone. don't know.

while you're ultimately right as you have the ban/temp ban bullet, what if one start a thread labeling " Daei is the ultimate douch" ? Is that acceptable? just curious.
It depends of the context of the thread, this thread was started because Ronaldo is very arrogant person in the view of the creator, again and for the last time, please try to use a language that is more nice and friendly. If you think he is not, then bring your evidence.
I also don't like him as an individual, his football, is amazing but he is self centered and he doesn't even accept a substitution on a day he is not playing well.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
is amazing but he is self centered and he doesn't even accept a substitution on a day he is not playing well.
If I open the thread "Daei is the biggest Iranian douche bag " (maybe I even use کس شور ) I'd use this as evidence as he also didnt allow to get sub'd during WC games among my other reasons.

Coaches normally give more leeway and control to their top scoring players, we see Salah also act more selfishly in past games, wasting balls instead of passing however to a lesser extent these days. Maybe that emboldens their ego more and they act temporarily douchie on the field. Ronaldo definitely has a decent act off the field in my eye( a family man ) I have no doubt he might have banged a few due to fame and fortune in process.

Once the ex -admin opened a thread here and out of respect(and other reasons) no one bothered. Just for the future I advice choosing wiser what is less harmful and offensive between 'douche bag' and 'zer zadan' .

no more from me on this. Thanks for listening.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1f03s4g6Qj4

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Once Ronaldo farted in Man Utd lockerroom in 2014 and Rashhole told him " ewww you're not a legend but you stink in legendary fashion". SAF rushed in to salvage any wounded or feeling-hurt players. Dates & events could have be reported by an unlegendary reporter.
I am not a judge of personality, specially when I don't know someone personally. I don't care about it either. Some are arrogant, some come across as arrogant but in reality aren't.

I just don't know what more the guy's got to do in football to be given the credit he deserves.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I am not a judge of personality, specially when I don't know someone personally. I don't care about it either. Some are arrogant, some come across as arrogant but in reality aren't.

I just don't know what more the guy's got to do in football to be given the credit he deserves.
He can score his customary goal vs Arsenal in tomorrow's match to help Man United in the top 4 race,