My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Cristiano Ronaldo will not be part of Manchester United's squad for Saturday's game at Chelsea.

The Portugal forward left Old Trafford before the end of Wednesday's 2-0 Premier League win over Tottenham - for which he was an unused substitute.

"The rest of the squad is fully focused on preparing for that fixture," a club statement said.

United say the 37-year-old remains an important part of the squad but regard this as a disciplinary matter.

The game he will miss at Stamford Bridge is a big one, with United just one point behind fourth-placed Chelsea.

Ronaldo left the bench and walked down the tunnel in the 89th minute, even though United had only made three of their permitted five substitutions. He briefly went into the dressing room before leaving the stadium.

Manager Erik ten Hag said afterwards that he would "deal with" the issue on Thursday.

Ronaldo had also showed his displeasure at being substituted during Sunday's 0-0 home draw with Newcastle.

Former England striker Gary Lineker said Ronaldo's behaviour took attention away from United's impressive performance against Spurs.

"That is unacceptable - it is so poor," Lineker said on BBC Match of the Day.

Ex-Wales captain Ashley Williams said: "It was a great night for Manchester United and here we are again talking about Cristiano Ronaldo - even though he didn't play."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63337723
pretty pathetic move.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I dont like CR obviously, but I partially blame United for this as well, the guy wanted to leave , you kept it, then you dont allow him to play! WTF, I dont get it. He said he is willing to take a pay-cut and go to another team, why keep him, pay his full wages and not play him?
yes but to leave when your team is winning, it shouldn't be expected from a leader who has been professional for 2 decades.
He can discuss that outside the game.

Feb 4, 2005
Whoever a person is and whatever his glorious trophy cabinet holds and unbelievable records he has doesn’t make him bigger than the club. I love the guy and his incredible achievements are out there for all to see but fuck him if he thinks he’s bigger than MUFC. Even SAF isn’t bigger than the club.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Cristiano Ronaldo will not be part of Manchester United's squad for Saturday's game at Chelsea.

The Portugal forward left Old Trafford before the end of Wednesday's 2-0 Premier League win over Tottenham - for which he was an unused substitute.

"The rest of the squad is fully focused on preparing for that fixture," a club statement said.

United say the 37-year-old remains an important part of the squad but regard this as a disciplinary matter.

The game he will miss at Stamford Bridge is a big one, with United just one point behind fourth-placed Chelsea.

Ronaldo left the bench and walked down the tunnel in the 89th minute, even though United had only made three of their permitted five substitutions. He briefly went into the dressing room before leaving the stadium.

Manager Erik ten Hag said afterwards that he would "deal with" the issue on Thursday.

Ronaldo had also showed his displeasure at being substituted during Sunday's 0-0 home draw with Newcastle.

Former England striker Gary Lineker said Ronaldo's behaviour took attention away from United's impressive performance against Spurs.

"That is unacceptable - it is so poor," Lineker said on BBC Match of the Day.

Ex-Wales captain Ashley Williams said: "It was a great night for Manchester United and here we are again talking about Cristiano Ronaldo - even though he didn't play."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63337723
Signing him up was a mistake, he taking the money and contract was a mistake, his fat agent dying was not.. lmao.

The die is cast (fate is determined ) as they say . He has risked so much that now facing being a sub on 90th minute is an insult and he has to walk away from it. All big mistake but don't bring that fatso back.

He's not the player we have on paper. He's a well-aged super player which is almost useless at EPL level, imho.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Got to love it, leading Portugal to fifth WC he just hosed two of recent coaches at M Utd . MIght have played his last at M Utd.

In his interview he's said feels disrespected by ETH and even upper office management want him out and there's no progress at M Utd even since he left.

"I followed my heart," Ronaldo said. "He [Ferguson] said to me, 'It's impossible for you to come to Manchester City,' and I said, 'OK, Boss.'

"The progress was zero. Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed. He [Ferguson] knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be.

"He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don't see that. It's because they don't want to see; they are blind."

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
The fact is that United tried to get rid of him but there were no suitors and he ended up staying. He had plenty of chances and he under delivered. He can only blame himself to be in the situation that he is because he cannot score and he cannot defend. Sorry Ronaldo, but if you are not good enough, it doesn't matter who the coach is. You failed. That said, I did not agree with ETH in substituting him in the 90th minute. He used to be, after all, one of the greatest footballers ever and you just cannot treat him like a squad player in a match that he won't be needed. I get both sides but the point is that if he had scored 6-7 goals, he wouldn't have found himself on the bench.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I there were times Real Madrid scored and he was clearly not happy cuz Karim did not pass to him to score :)
Do you have proof that you actually pressed the enter key to commence this thread back in the daze?

i think most coaches would enjoy that appetite, even selfishness, see it as a tool. he's definitely wrong accepting M Utd position and so is M Utd office. he should chill,not sure what more glories he wants. and look at colleagues, most footballer are uneducated bunch of no goods anyway with one talent.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
umm i am confused you quote me and respond with my own sentences to ti and call me clueless. OK Bud, anything you wish. this is CR7 thread, i let you be a bit wacky.
Listen, you dont like my BS and I dont like your BS. So I am just going to add you to my ignore list and I suggest you do the same. Problem solved.
Best of luck to you.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Listen, you dont like my BS and I dont like your BS. So I am just going to add you to my ignore list and I suggest you do the same. Problem solved.
Best of luck to you.
no worries, i have no problem with you but quality of your posting went down to quote me and respond with my own sentence. just sayin it ddi't look healthy.