NHL play-off 2017

Nov 24, 2002
Babr jAn thanks for SJ advice!!! When Oilers were ahead 2-0 I was gonna send you some 'not so nice' messages. I'm glad I waited.
Playoff is different animal and doesn't matter how much you know about the game and teams, and the reason is teams have enough time to study each others and playing against each others every other night so they can adjust to each others. Sharks core are old(Thornton, Marleau) but at this stage the experience is key and Oilers of Edmonton or better to say McDavid of Edmonton are very young team. They will be the team to watch in next few years. It is unbelievable how it became the league of 18-19 years old kids, McDavid saving Oilers the way Crosby did for Pens, and Matthews doing for Leafs. Oilers despite drafting so high for so many years were still a $hit and hopeless team and bang one player change the whole thing.

Nov 24, 2002
One thing i don't get about Julien(who is not a bad coach btw) is Habs already struggle scoring goals, we had only 2 players with 20+ goals(lowest one as far as i remember in last god knows how many years), but he keeps playing our second best forward, Galchenyuk, on 4th line. Justification: he can't play without puck and before that he was playing as centre and coach moved him on wing because he couldn't win face off. Ok all that fair enough, but SERIOUSLY, playing your second most talented forward on 4th line to teach him how to play without puck? The guy is scorer, he is not a two-ways forward, lets take away what he does the best which is scoring goals with his great shot.

This freaking organization want make everyone a two-ways forward, how was Mario without puck? How is Jagr without puck? How are Sid, Malkin, Kane, Kucherov, Scheifele,Tarasenko without puck?

Nov 24, 2002
Well, last year there was another guy who knew his shit even better ;)
No offense dude but in past i have been part of some hockey polls and predication with people who were really into the game, knew all advanced stats, Corsi, etc about every teams vs some people who didn't watch more than few playoff games per year and the second group of people won it :)

As i said playoff is different animal.

Nov 24, 2002
Habs has no change in the line up. We actually didn't play the bad game during the first match and few lucky bounces could get us a much better results. I just just hope coach find a way to play Chucky on top 2 lines.
Rangers are the team which played the most playoff games in last 5 years and the core of the team is almost the same: Lunq, McDo, Staal, Nash, Stepan, Zucarello, Girardi. They got Iranian-Swedish C Zibanejad for Derek Brassard during the off season from Ottawa and he is honestly had a disappointing season.

Nov 24, 2002
Thats why i love the sport. What a come back. It was one of the best come back i ever saw from CH in playoff. Pleks stuggled the whole season and bang only 16 sec he tied the game.

Feb 4, 2005
Fuck! Went ahead again like game 1 and now behind 2-1 almost half way through second period. Those points we lost at the end of regular season put us in this tough bracket, otherwise we'd be facing shitty Senators