Norooz 2565 Khojasteh Baad!

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
cyrus isfahani said:
Dear Liberator& Dear ostad pooya
NOOROUZTAN PIROOZ. as long as people like you who love iran exist IRAN HARGEZ NAKHAHAD MORD.
Cyrus/Pooya-jaan,

As long as we have people like Fakhravar, Batebi, Shahryar Shafiqh, Fereydoun Farokhzad's..... Iran will never die.

SAALE NOU-RO SHAADBASH MEGOOYAM BE HAMEYE HAMIHANANAM!

PAYANDEH IRAN VA IRANI!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Fantastic post and replies.

Liberator, Ostaad, Kambujiyeh, ShahinC, Kia2, Buzz, Shadeez, AMirza and all other nationalists(monarchist or Republican) i love you all and all the best to you and your families.

Also happy norooz to Bijans(and family),Westi, Fariobrz(RM), Mr. Sirabi(football Encyclopedia), Bache Tehroon e gol, Niloufar khanoom e aziz, PaYam and everyone else.

norooz e tan pirooz.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Keyvan Parse gerami
norouzat khojast baad va besyar az shoma sepas gozaram

dorood bar tamame doostan
I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous year

dame hamegi garm

PAYANDE IRAN

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
Let us lay the foundations for a country/society that is Iranian, that cherishes our rich Iranian culture, and who will ensure that the Iranian culture is not threatened by inferior cultures with negative influences. An Iranian government that ensures the human rights of its citizens and that works for its peoples' prosperity. An Iranian government that doesn't classify it's heritage as PAGAN but embraces it and cherishes it. No Iranian should be denied his/her heritage. We should be proud of our IRANIAN heritage and defend it. Let us build a better world for future generations to come...

arashinho

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Berkeleyish
saale-no mobarak. Eventhough it doesn't feel like nowrooz or spring in the bay area today I still feel it in my heart and wish every one of you a happy new year.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Hey all,
Omidvaram Norouz e hameh shoma doustan e geraami shaad va saal e no barai e shoma va khanevade haie geramietan por az shaadkami va tandorosti baashad.
May your every day of the new year be Norouz for you.
Health, Happiness and Prosperity will be my humble wish for you all.

Liberator jAn,
Truly enjoyed the amazing pix you posted here, they are astonishingly beautiful. Outstanding!!! Thank you.

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
arashinho said:
saale-no mobarak. Eventhough it doesn't feel like nowrooz or spring in the bay area today I still feel it in my heart and wish every one of you a happy new year.

Maybe this will make you feel the spirit of Norooz and the coming of spring a bit better.

Noroozet Farkhondeh Baad!

Last edited: