Not guilty !!!!!!

Jun 18, 2005
How is that even important? The OP doesn't live here either & he is more interested in the case than us that live here.

On a separate note I know a few sickos who were too dumb to get into the police force but because of the "eshghe tofang" got into the security business. It is obvious that this dumb fuck was an adventurist that was looking for trouble.
Yea so obvious that he was acquitted in a court of law. It is sad that there are many many more Trayvons out there who are so hopeless, misguided, and will amount to nothing in their lives. Why? Because either their parents did not give a shit or they grew up in a bad situation. Guns and everything else is bullshit. We have got kids who think its so cool to be a thug or gangster.

Feb 22, 2005
Is that a fact? You probably got that off the school records where 90% of the medical students are black? It is so easy every black man in the poor neighborhood without a high school degree is now getting into medical school. Absolutely right.

Did Flint grow up in a poor neighborhood or to poor parents? Then you are absolutely right, he wont be raising a kid who is into a punk and wanna be right? I am sure he is a smart man and will grow rich, if he is now already, and might end up with kids who just eat and drink his money away for the rest of their lives. But hopefully, he will have great kids who get to live their own lives without us judging them.

What is interesting is you dont see Zimmerman as a punk and a thug who got out of his car to take a fight with a kid who had just gotten candies and on the way home. A 17 years old kid. On top of that, he carried a gun when he got out to take a fight. You call the kid a punk who was just walking back home. That is where I have to question whether you are putting the racist glasses on. Obviously, you are calling the kid a punk, because he is black, right?

You know what the problem is? People not taking responsiblity for their own doing. Its not like the White men and conservatives get in their pickup trucks go shoot at random blacks at street corners at 5 am. Its more than easy for blacks and hispanics to get into colleges or medical school now. A lot easier than it is for white people. To inject race into this is dumb and desperate. Whenever things go south you have to bring up race or the 1% for whatever the fuck your misery is.

I am sure if Flint had a kid, he would not be raising a punk and a thug wannabe.

Jun 18, 2005
Lord sorry but you wrote a bunch of jibberish there

There are medical schools that predominantly take African Americans. Their treshold in terms of entrance scores can be considrably lower than other schools. You dont see the issue brought up anywhere but if this was the other way around the media would be going ape shit.

I am sorry to have missed how this really went down. So Trayvon was walking down the street with a bag of candies and medicine for his sick mom and then this evil monster Zimmerman spotted him so he grabbed his gun jumped out of the vehicle, rushed towards Trayvon, took him down put a gun to his head and shot him. Very cool story.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I think the main problem with the prosecution was to think too much about the WHITE vs Black and the kid vs grown up and ... all the typical stuff that the media made this case about without paying enough attention to the evidence and really building their case. This is why the prosecution lost ...

Jun 18, 2005
What do they do after outlawing guns? Ban knives? Chains? Fire bombs?

Nothing will change unless a part of this country wakes up and realizes thuggery and the gangster nonsense is not sexy or cool. Obama and every other politican is ignoring the big elephant in the room and are inciting the emotions of sides involved for their own agenda.

Guns are not the issue here. Not to me at least.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
In my experience, Hispanics are more racist against blacks than whites.

But isn't there a bigger issue here? The fact is that the right to bear arms is a ridiculous and disastrous "right". Zimmerman without a gun would not have been able to kill the kid.
Typical utopia-dreaming. Guns are here and they are not going away. The only question is who has them. This is like saying if there was no fat, people wouldn't be obese. Here are some more:

If there were no cars ,t he air would be clean.
If there was no sex, there would be no std.
If there were no planes, there wouldn't be nay crashes
If there were no akhoonds, there wouldn't be an Islamic Republic.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How is that even important? The OP doesn't live here either & he is more interested in the case than us that live here.
I admire that you are a student of American social scene but frankly there are issues that you cannot get a feel for if you don't actually live here. America was built on guns and whiskey and you are not going to change that! Just keep both of them away from people who shouldn't have them and we'll be alright.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I admire that you are a student of American social scene but frankly there are issues that you cannot get a feel for if you don't actually live here. America was built on guns and whiskey and you are not going to change that! Just keep both of them away from people who shouldn't have them and we'll be alright.
You are preaching to the quire. FI only questioned Mahdi's place of living and not Shahin's who started the thread. It is obvious that he disagrees with Mahdi so he is using that to put him down. That's hypocrisy.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think the main problem with the prosecution was to think too much about the WHITE vs Black and the kid vs grown up and ... all the typical stuff that the media made this case about without paying enough attention to the evidence and really building their case. This is why the prosecution lost ...
I am not sure you if you have ever been into Florida.

Basically from the capital Tallahassee to within 30 Miles of Miami, Orlando and Tampa, it is redneck country.

you might have as well been into Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama,Tennessee or East Texas.

I got stopped three times in southern states for no reason ( I was not speeding.)
Once the Cop asked me to see the papers for the brand New Toyota Corolla.
and then he finally told me, I am sorry we are not used to see new cars in this town.

Another time in Florida panHandle I was stopped in a Seven Year Old BMW and I was again asked for my papers.

and mind you I was not black (I was brown) and I was properly dressed.

the reality is it has now been proven that many black and some "white trash" folks have been executed based on the wrong evidence.
but the system in southern states don't care enough about it.

I don't think it is Black, Mexican or White issue.

It is an economic issue. if you appear to be poor the system mistreats the hell out of you.

next time in the U.S you get a traffic ticket go to the court and see how many well dressed white women get breaks that minority women don't appear to get.

I really don't think given the situation.
the fact that Treyvon was dropped out of school.
He was black.
He was semi-poor.

There would have been a very high likely hood of George Zimmerman being convicted.

again Zimmerman's team of lawyers cost a $hit load of money and Zimmerman's dad was able to afford the best defense.

It is ultimately and economic issue.

Oct 18, 2010
the jury system in the u.s. is not perfect but works 99% of the time.there are occasional odd decisions like the oj simpson trial and maybe this one but all in all it does a good job and most americans would not change it with any other 3rd world judgmental system some here may have in mind.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
You can take someone out of the ghetto but you cant get the ghetto out of them. I think you are doing a marvelous job of displaying your upbringing here.
It would be at least understandable if he was from the ghetto. But I don't think Austrian private schools qualify:)

Why you keep hopping for other people's kids to get hurt?
Because he's an ignorant jackass with even less class than common sense.But at least he's Bar Rafaeli's boyfriend on twitter...so it's not like he's a complete loser!

Zimmerman is an odd surname for a Puero Rican. Is he a half breed or whats the deal?
He's half-Peruvian with some black ancestry on that side of his family as well. He self-identifies as a Hispanic. For what it's worth, he's also a registered Democrat. Of course the way the case was covered by some outlets and discussed on the internet, we would have gotten the impression he was a redneck white conservative who killed a 12-year-old child.

You are preaching to the quire. FI only questioned Mahdi's place of living and not Shahin's who started the thread. It is obvious that he disagrees with Mahdi so he is using that to put him down. That's hypocrisy.
But someone who lives in North America is not nearly as out of touch with what goes on here as someone who went to private school in Austria and pretends to be down with the brothas in the hood! It's beyond stupid for someone from a country that is so culturally, socially and demographically unlike America to argue up and down about every aspect of life here with people who have lived and worked in America for decades at this point.

Feb 22, 2005
Let me make it so easy so even a kid can get. You just have to get past that he is black and imagine him white and you will see it.

Did Treyvon approach Zimmerman and give him hard time with his candy? Or was it Zimmerman who approached Treyvon with a gun.

It is shocking that you ended up making a 17 years old with candy who gets approach and harassed by a man holding a gun the aggressor.

Lord sorry but you wrote a bunch of jibberish there

There are medical schools that predominantly take African Americans. Their treshold in terms of entrance scores can be considrably lower than other schools. You dont see the issue brought up anywhere but if this was the other way around the media would be going ape shit.

I am sorry to have missed how this really went down. So Trayvon was walking down the street with a bag of candies and medicine for his sick mom and then this evil monster Zimmerman spotted him so he grabbed his gun jumped out of the vehicle, rushed towards Trayvon, took him down put a gun to his head and shot him. Very cool story.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I am not sure you if you have ever been into Florida.

Basically from the capital Tallahassee to within 30 Miles of Miami, Orlando and Tampa, it is redneck country.

you might have as well been into Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama,Tennessee or East Texas.

I got stopped three times in southern states for no reason ( I was not speeding.)
Once the Cop asked me to see the papers for the brand New Toyota Corolla.
and then he finally told me, I am sorry we are not used to see new cars in this town.

Another time in Florida panHandle I was stopped in a Seven Year Old BMW and I was again asked for my papers.

and mind you I was not black (I was brown) and I was properly dressed.

the reality is it has now been proven that many black and some "white trash" folks have been executed based on the wrong evidence.
but the system in southern states don't care enough about it.

I don't think it is Black, Mexican or White issue.

It is an economic issue. if you appear to be poor the system mistreats the hell out of you.

next time in the U.S you get a traffic ticket go to the court and see how many well dressed white women get breaks that minority women don't appear to get.

I really don't think given the situation.
the fact that Treyvon was dropped out of school.
He was black.
He was semi-poor.

There would have been a very high likely hood of George Zimmerman being convicted.

Assuming that this is true does this mean that prosecution should have prepared for the case even more ??!! You look at any News Channel right now and everyone is talking about was badly this case was presented ... I have not even seen one expert that said otherwise.

again Zimmerman's team of lawyers cost a $hit load of money and Zimmerman's dad was able to afford the best defense.

It is ultimately and economic issue.
Are you sure his Dad paid ? I thought he had a fund raising as well to pay for his legal fees.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Let me make it so easy so even a kid can get. You just have to get past that he is black and imagine him white and you will see it.

Did Treyvon approach Zimmerman and give him hard time with his candy? Or was it Zimmerman who approached Treyvon with a gun.

It is shocking that you ended up making a 17 years old with candy who gets approach and harassed by a man holding a gun the aggressor.
Apparently, the more people say candy and Trayvon n the same sentence, the more Zimmerman is guilty. I am sorry but the jury heard all of that and more.

Jun 18, 2005
Apparently, the more people say candy and Trayvon n the same sentence, the more Zimmerman is guilty. I am sorry but the jury heard all of that and more.
Did not the expert testify that when the shooting happened Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman or something to that effect?

I any case, I have been to Florida too and several times. Its a shame that you almost cant go out to downtown Tampa at night thanks to thugs and people looking for trouble. I have been to some shady places but that was just something else.

Where did Aaron Hernandez go to school? He sure was not shy about posing with illegal guns and shooting people even when a teenager. Maybe Obama should do something about the illegal guns first.