Occupy Wall Street

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Oh yes...
Go Go - take the wealth from the 1% and give it to Van Jones he shall spread it fairly!!! ....

So let me see - you are a 25 year old Iranian living in Canada - pressing for a revolution in United States!!! because.....?!!!!
I hope Agha Shoja and others file these comments......I know Natural for one really digs the entertainment values.

No dear PN I never want decent Iranians bombed....but when it comes to the likes of you.....I wish I would be strong enough to forgive.
insightful response :)

be ghole china, sometimes when you dont have anything of value to say it's better to stay silent.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
No dear PN I never want decent Iranians bombed....but when it comes to the likes of you.....I wish I would be strong enough to forgive. Your cheap and backward tactic only tells me you have nothing else to say...
You forgive me? LOL! Once and if this country can avert the edge of abyss to which the likes of your heroes have led us, YOU should hope that WE can forgive fascist worshippers like you! The problem with you right wing nut job followers is that you hope we all have the memory of the tea party morons!

And, now, for your viewing pleasure: http://forums.iransportspress.com/poll.php?pollid=517&do=showresults

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
PN -
Your Cheap Shot is a clear indication of having nothing to say....
You little Fidel - you are correct. God save us all from poison which is what your ilk has to offer....

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Proposed list of demands for occupy Wall Street movement.

Demand 1:
Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand 2:
Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand 3:
Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand 4:
Free college education.

Demand 5:
Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand 6:
One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand 7:
One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand 8:
Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand 9:
Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand 10:
Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand 11:
Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand 12:
Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand 13:
Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

I might agree with #10, but some of you guys really take these demands for real?? I laughed at open border policy and unemployment, they contradict each other. OTH If we believe in "every one can migrate any ever, work and live" then how are we going to convince the other 192 nations to comply with demand #9? Or is this "Open border policy" just for U.S alone?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Motori Jaan -
The extent of these guys reach is what Natural posted......1% holds 42% of the wealth so let's take it from them....that is the mentality.
That is left for you. As funny as some of those demands are - they are designed to appeal to idiots......ala getting rid of all credit agencies....or getting rid of all travel visas......these are all elements carefuly designed to appeal to the poor, to the desprate, to illegal immigrants,......

What I find funny is the fact that nobody hires the likes of Natural to go amongst them to find idiots and put together degrading reports.....in fact the liberal media tries to find the few smart ones and portray them as the faces of this movement.

BTW - msnbc had an article on the Occupy Wall Street movement - which was as usual full of BS - but what I found very interesting was the comments......I suggest our local useful idiots read them to know where America is.....

http://business.newsvine.com/_news/2011/10/03/8125701-protests-against-wall-street-spread-across-us#comments

Last edited:

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
PN -
Your Cheap Shot is a clear indication of having nothing to say....
You little Fidel - you are correct. God save us all from poison which is what your ilk has to offer....
Come up with something new. You already accused me of taking cheap shots, though I'm not sure what's so cheap about "reality," which, of course, you tea baggers don't do.

I could also call you "little Pinochet," but I won't ;)

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
In a democratic society very little is done by force. Instead, all you need is an alliance between clueless do-gooders, and intelligent interest groups who will take advantage of the ignorance of the do-gooders.

Knowing and submitting to reality is very difficult work because it requires out-most self denial, discipline, and persistence. Few believe in it strong enough to be willing to do such work.
That is the most dangerous part F.P jAn,

And I'm still amazed to see "Iranian Revolutionaries" siding with every single Kulak any where in the world and not realizing that there is a world of difference between removing barriers to level the playing field, and using a bulldozer to do it.
We used bulldozers in Iran 32 years ago and still go "Hurray" when we see some body else is doing it.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
That is the most dangerous part F.P jAn,

And I'm still amazed to see "Iranian Revolutionaries" siding with every single Kulak any where in the world and not realizing that there is a world of difference between removing barriers to level the playing field, and using a bulldozer to do it.
We used bulldozers in Iran 32 years ago and still go "Hurray" when we see some body else is doing it.
My friend,

I can’t claim to be speaking for anyone in that movement. But, this is what many people had hoped would be the Tea Party movement at its inception. We’ve all seen what that movement turned into. The point of these demonstrations (it’s now grown to other cities) isn’t to turn the world into the second coming of hippies so that we can all sit around camp fires singing Kumbaya-My-Lord. The point is that there are many different types of people, with different issues and problems, and with different demands, but all pretty much at the end of their ropes. Many of them would like to use a Bulldozer. But, in reality, even if these people were able to get the establishment to move an inch, they have achieved more than the Democrats, the tea party, and Republicans combined.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Proposed list of demands for occupy Wall Street movement.

I might agree with #10, but some of you guys really take these demands for real?? I laughed at open border policy and unemployment, they contradict each other. OTH If we believe in "every one can migrate any ever, work and live" then how are we going to convince the other 192 nations to comply with demand #9? Or is this "Open border policy" just for U.S alone?
ouch..didnt know their demands would be this extreme..have they thought how on earth a govt(even disregarding current debt level) can pay for Free colleague education, debt forgiveness, Guaranteed living income,etc?! they have to increase the tax rates for all by big margin..which leads to "Depression" era immediately, at this point.

It all goes back to Math and Finance 101,making it mandatory for all citizens to fully follow debit and credit common sense in their mind! and while they are it, less watching TV(hence their useless news channels and sop operas) and Reading more(oh and not novels..actually some informative non-fiction books)..Im just losing hope in all American nation..their naivety and lack of common sense in many knowledge areas, is backfiring on them..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Demand 11:
Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.
Bargh ra Majjani Mikonim...
Aab ra Majjani Mikonim.....

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
..have they thought how on earth a govt(even disregarding current debt level) can pay for Free colleague education, debt forgiveness, Guaranteed living income,etc?!
Nilou Jaan - don't you see? these people have zero intention to actualy implement any of these demands - as you said, not only they are extreme - they are also impossible....where is the money going to come from?
The point is that these demands have been masterfully drawn to get support of all who owe college money, or are on credit card debt, or our stuck with an upside down mortgage. These folks are hoping to capitalize on people's greed......and they will succeed in getting their sought for uprising.......but rest assured they will not be able to take over anything anywhere - not as long as there is Federalism in place and the general population is armed.
What I am worried about is thousands of good innocent people who will be caught, prosecuted, deprted, .....

BTW - this sort of planned revolt has been implemented successfuly in many places by Obama bosses in Europe, including in Iran - you have to be proud of Americans after it fails here.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
if you read a book, an article, or watched highly intelligent and non-hippie documentaries such as "Inside Job", you would know a little about corruption on wall street. and you would be sympathizing with these 'lefties'. what do you suggest people do when the government is so in bed with the big money and wont reform or regulate the financial industry and every time they fuck up, bails them out. the money that bailed wall street never got to the main street. what is there left for them to do except get out and protest and maybe bring some awareness...

the demands on their website does not represent the demand of the group. this is a leaderless movement so far. we'll have to wait and see.

You probably dont will look the other way and ignore this, because it doesn't match with your ideology, but here are some facts that might wake you up from your deep sleep.

US poverty rate hits record high

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14903732

btw, if you dont find it is class ware fare when 43% of financial wealth is owned by the top 1%, then you have been brainwashed by your tea party comrades and your beloved fox news into being a tool in the hands of that 1%.

massoud you seem so angry and full of hate at the moment, the most angry ive every seen you.. and i dont blame you, nothing is going your way. as i said, relax, this is only getting bigger. ;)

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I seldom post articles but here is one you must read...

Here is a paragraph.....
...............“Soros (George Soros) is the visible side of a vast and nasty secret network of private financial interests, controlled by the leading aristocratic and royal families of Europe, centered in the British House of Windsor,” ..........
Northern Euro Royals!!!!! remember?
Paranoid android daie jaan napoleon :)

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Just an observation:

LA campers appear to have been doubled in size since yesterday.As the news gets out ,more tents are being set up. I saw a more diverse group (in terms of age) today.

Main stream and right wing hate media still refuse to give a meaninful coverage of gathering this size. Micheal Jackson' doctor's trial appeares more important for the nation.....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Baba doostaan be yazdaan Mass nokhodiye. Azyatesh nakonid, baazish bedid. :D

Raast mige dige, harki miaad harfe edaalat mizane, harki miaad mige aakhe baba cheraa baayad 400 nafar too oon mamlekat be andaazeye baghiye 400 Mio. capital dasteshoon baashe, vali aadam baazam natoone jorat kone az oonaai ke saali bishtar az 1 Mio. dollar dar miaaran maaliaat bigire, harki miaad harf az vaagheyat o sedaaghat o edaalat mizane, yaa chapiye, yaa aslan marxiste, na aslan khode staline, too khoonash pore parchamaaye sorkh o daaso chakoshe, pore ketaab haaye Maxim Gorki....

Jun 7, 2004
For the virtual occupiers of WS posting here :), what is it that you want and how exactly do you propose we get it? In other words what is your specific solution?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Some want Taghari to break....

تغاری بشکنه ماستی بریزه،

جهان گردد به کام کاسه لیسان
Most of you guys are too young to know - but in the early days of revolution in Iran the operative word was "Mosadereh"........take money from the rich and distribute it amongst the needy!! what a nobel concept...except akhoonds created a bonyad for the needy.....and the needy became needier.....

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Hundreds of Americans have contributed to the We Are The 99 Percent Tumblr. These Americans aren’t Marxist radicals nor are they anti-capitalist ideologues. They, like most Americans, are angry about being squeezed by an unjust economy wrecked in part by Wall Street’s misdeeds.

Read them and form your own opinion.

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/