OFFICIAL Real Madrid Bashing THREAD

wow...you're really crackin I guess...nemidoonestam ozat enghadr kharabe.

I think we got a new coach every 4 years, don't know. You need to ask the bus drivers.

But in the last 20 years we had 8 managers...you had that in the past 8 years.
Now go on and count the number of managers over the past 100 years.
Kam Ovordi baz birahe zadi dadash.... I rest my case

Aghayoon Mareke tammom bereed khonehatoon :D

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Kam Ovordi baz birahe zadi dadash.... I rest my case

Aghayoon Mareke tammom bereed khonehatoon :D
albate ke man kam ovordom...kam az morabi ke ma ekhraj kardeem.

hey...look...Korea was a third world country 90 years ago and malaysia was one 60 years ago. No...seriously, you know that your behaviour is quite pathetic, right?

But I guess you have to represent your club right.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
Why change the thread name/move some remarks? A lot of teams get bashed (not saying rm was being bashed but anyway), so why should Real get favered/protected. Anyways don't get why Real is treated above all other teams, but then again they think they are royal or something. Kinda shildish, but whatever ...

which is not the truth..
we had 38 different managers, same number as you had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FC_Barcelona_managers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Real_Madrid_C.F._managers

Besides, you had 1 manager for 15 years(Muñoz) which skews the stats.

No..but your personal attack on Ramin is quite pathetic.
you count that 38 ? 59 times you have changed manager throughout your history from 1917 . End of the story ... 38 different manager is a whole different story

Ramin can speak for himself

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL@ Mahdi!!

nah u 30, whenever u hear news of stability in a club, be it Liverpool or other clubs, for some reason it reminds everyone of Real Madrid!!;)

dar zemn, ur signiture is 9 years old!!lol
LOOOOOOOOOOL
atleast when you bash, bash with some knowledge !!! who is the CURRENT La Liga Champion? who was it in 06/07 ?
Thank you:bye:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOOOOOOOOOL
atleast when you bash, bash with some knowledge !!! who is the CURRENT La Liga Champion? who was it in 06/07 ?
Thank you:bye:
LOL, Perspolis too is the current IPL Champion, are they anything special in Asia now?! No!!

well last time u won CL was 9 yrs ago, since u listed all the cup glories as if u've recently won treble!!
and really last season Barcelona was so weak and Villareal too inconsistent to challenge u in league title. not to discredit Capello's good job though.

anyways the point is, instability in ur club has hunted u in CL and caused u poor record in Europe as La Liga champion in the past decade(do u really think I'dnt like Real advance instead of Liverpool?!lol), if ur club management continue like this, next thing u know u have Barcelona, Villareal, Athletico Madrid, etc infront of u in standing and cant even challenge others for league title!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL, Perspolis too is the current IPL Champion, are they anything special in Asia now?! No!!

well last time u won CL was 9 yrs ago, since u listed all the cup glories as if u've recently won treble!!
and really last season Barcelona was so weak and Villareal too inconsistent to challenge u in league title. not to discredit Capello's good job though.

anyways the point is, instability in ur club has hunted u in CL and caused u poor record in Europe as La Liga champion in the past decade(do u really think I'dnt like Real advance instead of Liverpool?!lol), if ur club management continue like this, next thing u know u have Barcelona, Villareal, Athletico Madrid, etc infront of u in standing and cant even challenge others for league title!!
seriously, stop, you are just showing how much you know about Madrid , actually keep on going, shows people knowledge of football.

loool
we won CL on may , 2002. which i think is LESS than 7 years ago

seriously guys, if you wana bash, at least come with solid fact. all the Barca fans, what have YOU won in the last 2 years? since if we go before than you post koroush grave, lets see what you won the past 2 years?

Thank you,

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
daghighan, akhe adam koonesh az en misooze, its only BASH, if it was proven fact i wouldnt mind, she is bashing Madrid yet she doesnt even know when we won CL last !!!!
first off, Im not bashing Real, the club, Im bashing its screwed up management. Im not a Barca fan nor do I care less who wins La Liga title. In fact, I'd rather a La Liga team win CL instead of Liverpool-Manu-Chelsea, so dont accuse me of bashing Real as if I hate them, cuz I dont!

and a CL title back in 7 yrs ago, doesnt make it better. The fact is, while u were firing coaches that won u league titles in the past 7 yrs, other STABLE clubs such as AC Milan, Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona and Porto overtook ur European glories. and other stable clubs continue to dominate Europe bc they sticked to one coach/system. and if u care to notice, Real was winning CL trophy when it had fewer managerial changes with more consistent system.

well unless ur only happy with La Liga title and getting attention when ur club's policies/management is being ridiculed by anyone. not everyone is a hater or basher!!

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
you count that 38 ? 59 times you have changed manager throughout your history from 1917 . End of the story ... 38 different manager is a whole different story

Ramin can speak for himself
You do realize that, just as an example, in that table you have Charly Rexach as coach from February 1991-April 19991 before and after Cruyff? That was when Cruyff was in hospital after a heart attack.

But whatever...it's absolutely senseless to talk to you. Enjoy your history.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
first off, Im not bashing Real, the club, Im bashing its screwed up management. Im not a Barca fan nor do I care less who wins La Liga title. In fact, I'd rather a La Liga team win CL instead of Liverpool-Manu-Chelsea, so dont accuse me of bashing Real as if I hate them, cuz I dont!

and a CL title back in 7 yrs ago, doesnt make it better. The fact is, while u were firing coaches that won u league titles in the past 7 yrs, other STABLE clubs such as AC Milan, Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona and Porto overtook ur European glories. and other stable clubs continue to dominate Europe bc they sticked to one coach/system. and if u care to notice, Real was winning CL trophy when it had fewer managerial changes with more consisent system.

well unless ur only happy with La Liga title and getting attention when ur club's policies/management is being ridiculed by anyone. not everyone is a hater or basher!!
just wondering, ok we suck, we dont win anything, can you highlight the fact why Arsenal has not won anything? why is it so hard to just stick to your team?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
just wondering, ok we suck, we dont win anything, can you highlight the fact why Arsenal has not won anything? why is it so hard to just stick to your team?
bc this is football forum and we are free to discuss all football-club-related issues.
and who says Arsenal hasnt won anything?!! lots of league titles, FA Cups, while setting invincible record as well. but do u 30 me brag about it and get offended if my other ISPers criticize the team's inconsistency? not really. bc its a fact. but atleast, we are in the right path, play the same system with the same management, policy and vision every season and will eventually repeat the past success domestically and in Europe bc of those reasons and thats why we are still in CL while u were eliminated yet again.

Criticism is intended to improve the situation, or else its easy to put a blind eye on everything and let it sink. Just like how some TM fans brag about TM glories decades ago and get offended with every criticism and look how 'competitive' Iran is in Asia now!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
how is Real in the wrong path YET the current champion of Spain? who is in the right path in spain? barca who hasnt won anything recently? valencia? wtf seriously
bc Barcelona was too weak and inconsistent last season. Villareal did great bypassing Barca and finishing 2nd. I think it was their best finish in their club's history! but in the 2nd half of the season they became very inconsistent or else they could challenge Real for the title. and Valencia, well they changed 2 coaches last season and look where they ended up in the standing!
Its simple, any team that keep its management/policy consistent, they are in right path, any team that changes its club president so often, and fire its managers once even twice every season(even when they win glory!) is in the wrong path. be it Mancity or Real.
baba why is it too hard to stick to a coach when he is doing great at ur club?! why should Ramos who is doing great be a temporary coach until end of season only, while there are rumours of Ancelotti and others being linked to take over his job, depending on Perez's decision when he wins the presidential election?!
these are the things that brings instability to the club, and hence shocking results considering the great squad u got.