OFFICIAL Real Madrid Bashing THREAD

Aug 26, 2005
Something tells me if Wenger had the same amount of money as Real offer their coaches...they'd have won a lot more than Real Madrid have.

raminio05

National Team Player
As Nilu khanoom already said, i wasn't really bashing. I actually used to like Madrid at a club when Zizou was there, but the management is ruining the club nowadays in my opinion.

My comment might have been a bit off topic, but seeing this contract extension made me think of the polar opposite (RM) and their decline.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I don't know why people waste their time talking about this organization. Bunch of koon goshads born with a silver spoon in their mouths, having a history of always being protected by the government.

Now that they are no longer a real threat, they are shitting bricks, hiring and firing coaches and players left, right and centre. Bringing in an army of mediocre players making them rich and releasing them shortly after. Or bringing coaches that have different footballing philosophies only to realize that they don't really like the way the team is playing.

I hope to see the day when there is a team that can replace Real as our main rival. I'd like to see Valencia and Sevilla improve over the next couple of years.

I don't know why people waste their time talking about this organization. Bunch of koon goshads born with a silver spoon in their mouths, having a history of always being protected by the government.

Now that they are no longer a real threat, they are shitting bricks, hiring and firing coaches and players left, right and centre. Bringing in an army of mediocre players making them rich and releasing them shortly after. Or bringing coaches that have different footballing philosophies only to realize that they don't really like the way the team is playing.

I hope to see the day when there is a team that can replace Real as our main rival. I'd like to see Valencia and Sevilla improve over the next couple of years.

Bravo. PM this to everyone of these bashers. We are not worth a word

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

aaay ghorboone adame chiz fahm, baba Real ke reede, tokhmiye, horshite, asan the worst club hast, akhe chera enhame rajebesh sohbat mishe ??? man moondam !!! vaghean chera enhame bahs rajebe ye clube TOKHMI????

Barcelona Coach Guardiola Interested In Gonzalo Higuain - Report

The Blaugrana boss is reportedly eager to add another Argentine attacking influence to the team…

Barcelona could be about to make a surprise move to plunder a key player from eternal enemies Real Madrid, after rumours in the press surfaced that Pep Guardiola is keeping a close eye on Gonzalo Higuain.

According to Madrid-based daily Marca, Guardiola is interested in bringing ‘Pipita’ to the Camp Nou as the coach is believed to be impressed by the youngster’s technique, skill, pace and attacking qualities.

The 21-year-old is enjoying his best season with Madrid since joining the side in January 2007 from River Plate, as he is the team’s current leading scorer with 15 league goals.

But despite his excellent form, Higuain’s future remains an uncertainty with Madrid set to have their presidential elections this summer and sweeping changes expected in the dressing room.

As such, Guardiola is hoping to pounce for the Argentine if he becomes available, although several other clubs - including Milan and Zenit St Petersburg - have also expressed their interest.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Why do people talk about you?

Because you spend most of your effort on MARKETING! Alaki be khodetoon jav midid.. Hopefully you're marketing will lose it's effectiveness when you go a decade without winning any europian cups.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Barcelona Coach Guardiola Interested In Gonzalo Higuain - Report
Real Madrid Fans Want Cristiano Ronaldo, David Villa Iniesta

The Madridistas have spoken loud and clear, and they have a desire to see the Galacticos era return to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Real Madrid supporters and players alike still have bad memories of the final years of the disastrous Galacticos reign. However, after an equally disappointing period under Ramon Calderon, the [COLOR=#0464d1! important][COLOR=#0464d1! important]fans[/COLOR][/COLOR] are ready to give both Florentino Perez and the galactic dynasty another chance.
Marca.com conducted a survey of which Spanish and international [COLOR=#0464d1! important][COLOR=#0464d1! important]superstars[/COLOR][/COLOR] the Merengue supporters would like to see most in the famous white shirt. And there was something of a surprise in the make-up of the four homegrown favourites.
Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta, who has rarely been linked with a move to Madrid, topped the list with 29 per cent of the votes. David Villa came in second with 25 per cent, Cesc Fabregas with 17 per cent and Xabi Alonso, one of the hottest favourites to join Madrid next season, rounded up the rear with only 15 per cent.
As far as foreign players go, there was less of a shock. Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo predictably headed the [COLOR=#0464d1! important][COLOR=#0464d1! important]catalogue[/COLOR][/COLOR] with a massive 38 per cent of the votes, Kaka garnered 18 per cent, Lionel Messi with 12 per cent and Franck Ribery with 11 per cent.
Marca.com drew the simple conclusion that most Los Blancos aficionados still want Ronaldo and Kaka despite continuous failed attempts to entice the duo to the Spanish capital. The internet users also believe that it is near impossible to convince Messi to swap the Camp Nou for the Bernabeu, but more strikingly, none of the fans want Fernando Torres or Sergio Aguero.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
No team can replace RM as a rival to Barca just as no team can replace EsEs as PP rival or River as Boca rival.
Valencia is bancrupt btw.

Real Madrid Fans Want Cristiano Ronaldo, David Villa Iniesta
Fariborz won't like this. According to him Iniesta is a rubbish player and definetly not as good as Ronaldinho.

shayanm

Bench Warmer
Nov 1, 2006
madrid soorakhe hamishegi!!! hahahahahaaaaaa

no cups for you losers this season.
first you get humiliated by a div4 side in copa del rey and a first round exit there, then you come to a pint in league where u are 13 points behind your masters, then you get ass raped by liverpool 5-0 (should have been 10-0 tbh). and now the only thing left is the laliga which is ours baby and you never get it hahha lol

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
madrid soorakhe hamishegi!!! hahahahahaaaaaa

no cups for you losers this season.
first you get humiliated by a div4 side in copa del rey and a first round exit there, then you come to a pint in league where u are 13 points behind your masters, then you get ass raped by liverpool 5-0 (should have been 10-0 tbh). and now the only thing left is the laliga which is ours baby and you never get it hahha lol
Madrid will win the league...specially if you come up with a BS post like this and jinx.