(OLD THRED FROM 2014) - CL Semi-Finals [R]

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
everyone is thinking it, so i might as well say it.... bayern is all hype! their main tactic towards the end of the first half was crossing high balls in to the box haha!!

real can score with every attack if they want.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bayern has no plan B. They looked like amateurs this half. Fighting for every call. Really disappointing

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Wow! That was a bit unexpected. Terrible, terrible game from Bayern. They lost it mentally after the 1st goal and it was all over at that point. I have never seen them fall apart like this - reminds of some of the old TM's! ;)

everyone is thinking it, so i am going to say it.... bayern is all hype! their main tactic towards the end of the first half was crossing high balls in to the box haha!!
I don't know what's wrong with Pep. 25+ crosses in the last game and nothing and he's still opting to use that same tactic! It's obviously not working. They're not taking shots from positions where they should be taking shots - same as last game. Real had 2 crosses and 2 goals!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
remember United with crappy squad and crappy coach almost pull it through for 70 min!! Def there is something wrong with Bayern since they won the league!!!

I think Pep future is also in question if they loose this game by more goals!!!

I think he is getting ready to go back to Barca!!! I can see that coming if this result stands..

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
i honestly cant understand how a team can be regarded as highly as bayern with such a poor defence. i know barca's defence is all over the place, but bayern's defence takes it to another level.

credit to real to have the perfect tactics against bayern. people make fun of chelsea, but at least they can shut out teams for large parts of the game, meaning that they stay in games.

lets see what pep is gonna do second half. if bayern manage to turn this around then we would've witnessed history. but at this rate real with score another couple.

Feb 22, 2005
He should sign the Man U contract today and fly to Manchester tonight.

remember United with crappy squad and crappy coach almost pull it through for 70 min!! Def there is something wrong with Bayern since they won the league!!!

I think Pep future is also in question if they loose this game by more goals!!!

I think he is getting ready to go back to Barca!!! I can see that coming if this result stands..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You know what fellas, I'm glad Real Madrid is smashing Bayern Munchen, despite the fact that I have family in Munchen and I can speak German fluently I want Bayern to lose and here is why. There is an old Vietnamese saying, "Failure breeds success," well BM was pretty cocky because they were dominating everything and everyone in their path but this will humble them they are not going to be able to play in the CL finals and they will think about it for a full year how can we improve and what can we learn from our mistakes. A year ago this time it was BM who torched RM and now the script is different and RM is doing a number on BM. Job well done to Madrid.

BM needs to go back to what got them here and that is good defense and they have not played a LICK of good defense so far.

Feb 22, 2005
Madrid is playing defensive and on counter superbly. Everytime Bayern has the ball the back is packed with madrid players. On the other side, it is the other way around.

That first goal completely destroyed Bayern. They lost themselves in shock and disbelief and have not been able to come back from it.