(OLD THRED FROM 2014) - CL Semi-Finals [R]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real put on a clinic on how to play defense and properly time your counter attack but they didn't play anti football at the same time they attacked so the two can co exist.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Pathetic..

Free kick for Bayern, you have a chance to cross the ball in 18 and get a goal for your fans.

And what you do... you pass side way, side way, Stupid shot and nothing...

wtf is wrong with this team...

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
One thing I gotta give Bayern though is the attitude of the fans. They've been singing and encouraging the team all through the game, at 0-0, 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 and they're still going, no matter how chanceless the team is for victory. Very impressive.
Chinaski made a thread a while back about how awesome the Feyenoord fans are. Well believe me, if Feyenoord is 0-3 behind u can hear a needle fall in the stadium..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
One thing I gotta give Bayern though is the attitude of the fans. They've been singing and encouraging the team all through the game, at 0-0, 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 and they're still going, no matter how chanceless the team is for victory. Very impressive.
Chinaski made a thread a while back about how awesome the Feyenoord fans are. Well believe me, if Feyenoord is 0-3 behind u can hear a needle fall in the stadium..
I've been to the stadium live and what you said is true it doesn't matter what the score is BM fans will cheer for the full 90 minutes that is very cool and very rare most teams only cheer when their team is ahead or tied but the second they go down a goal, they start whistling.