Olympics Postponed to possibly 2021 Summer

Oct 18, 2010
iran's men's saber team is 3-0 in the round of 32.
all 3 won against higher ranked fencers, nice going so far (y)
2 of the iranian guys lost to the eventual gold medal winner
from hungary :oops:
they can win a medal in team competition if they keep their focus.

Oct 18, 2010
javad did a great job to win gold in shooting.

he was almost out of the top 8 and about to miss the finals after having a terrible series 5
in the qualification round, but qualified in #5 position after coming back with a strong series 6 Untitled1.png

and then he never looked back and led the field in the finals from the start with a
magnificent performance and routed the field to set a new olympics record.
this guy is a clutch performer and has a nerve of titanium :p

Untitled.png

Oct 18, 2010
in volleyball iran did something they seldom do.
they beat poland in a thriller at the right time and the right place.
the fifth set went well beyond 15 points :ROFLMAO:

Untitled2.png

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^For once I agree with you playboy. I just talked to a family member about this, she is a two time gold limeades
and considered the greatest pole Vault- She said on her Instagram she sympathizes with the athletes but...
player safety comes first. Also, the Russians backed the I.O.C and they are big on the Olympics.
I won't give her name to protect her identity but if a two time gold medalist in Sydney and in Beijing is telling us to
postpone, then maybe we should postpone. It's just for a year anyways the Olympics will still go on.
I won't give her name but you can figure it out with this clip, She is giving us the perspective of the elite athlete and wanted me to share.
Side note, yes I know with those blue eyes and 8 pack she is smoking hot(it's in the genetics). She also tested clean and could have been..
on the coveted Russian gymnastics team however, she turned it down. Russian gymnasts and figure skaters are treated like cattle more than other athletes
Gold medalist champion Alina Zagitova echoed this statement.
She said the major challenge for athletes, will be the adjustment because athletes are on a strict regiment and train for a certain time period.
You are now asking them to train for another year and they were mentally prepared to start the games in the summer.
From her perspective, the challenges are more mental than physical.
You have a family member who is a 2 time gold medalist?
Very impressive. It’s a good thing you are protecting her identity by not giving away any details.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You have a family member who is a 2 time gold medalist?
Very impressive. It’s a good thing you are protecting her identity by not giving away any details.
ohhh..... brauw Finally, I think you missed the point here, me hAji compadre @TeamMeli wrote "she is a two time gold limeades" not "she is 2 time gold medalist", thats huge diffo there baby!
However pal, this one I can offer in this lovely Saturday afternoon. As the oldtimer Frank Yankovic (polka King) put it once upon a time!

In heaven there is no pot, that's why we smoke it a lot!
oh, sorry I mean beer.... aehhhm, ...cheers braw!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
ohhh..... brauw Finally, I think you missed the point here, me hAji compadre @TeamMeli wrote "she is a two time gold limeades" not "she is 2 time gold medalist", thats huge diffo there baby!
However pal, this one I can offer in this lovely Saturday afternoon. As the oldtimer Frank Yankovic (polka King) put it once upon a time!

In heaven there is no pot, that's why we smoke it a lot!
oh, sorry I mean beer.... aehhhm, ...cheers braw!

Thanks for clarification. However, I think limeades in Russian, German or Italian might mean medalist, no?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Great victory for Iran against the Islamic Republic as Alizadeh defeats Nahid Kiani in the first round.

Another achievement by Islamic Republic: pitch Iranian against Iranian and then lose :ROFLMAO:

IRIB commentator couldn't even bring himself to name Alizadeh. Just referred to the colour of her jacket. :D

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Kimia after upsetting two time Olympic champion from Britain defeats Chinese to reach semis.

Ironically, wishful hope of IRI and Kia IS for kimia to reach the final so they can have a second chance at Bronze!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
کیمیا علیزاده با شکست ۶ بر ۸ مقابل خدیجه ایلگون از کشور ترکیه در دیدار رده‌بندی، از دستیابی به مدال برنز المپیک توکیو باز ماند و در پله چهارم ایستاد.
کیمیا علیزاده، ملی‌پوش پیشین تکواندو ایران و برنده مدال برنز المپیک ۲۰۱۶ ریو، در دیدار رده‌بندی وزن منهای ۵۷ کیلوگرم تکواندوی زنان المپیک توکیو، در یک قدمی کسب دوباره مدال برنز المپیک، ناکام ماند. خدیجه ایلگون از کشور ترکیه با برتری ۸ بر ۶ مدال برنز را از آن خود کرد

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
کیمیا علیزاده با شکست ۶ بر ۸ مقابل خدیجه ایلگون از کشور ترکیه در دیدار رده‌بندی، از دستیابی به مدال برنز المپیک توکیو باز ماند و در پله چهارم ایستاد.
کیمیا علیزاده، ملی‌پوش پیشین تکواندو ایران و برنده مدال برنز المپیک ۲۰۱۶ ریو، در دیدار رده‌بندی وزن منهای ۵۷ کیلوگرم تکواندوی زنان المپیک توکیو، در یک قدمی کسب دوباره مدال برنز المپیک، ناکام ماند. خدیجه ایلگون از کشور ترکیه با برتری ۸ بر ۶ مدال برنز را از آن خود کرد
Heyf ...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Unbelively ridiculous, France past Team USA in Olympic opener.
US basketball is no longer the big boss on the ball court, every single cherethites & pelethites kicks US-ass out there on the court, there are no longer any respect for the Big US team!

The hell is wrong with that Kevin Durant, has he returned from any penal camp, does he suffer from hunger or?
Looks fucking like he is 80 years old .... fuck of hAji!
83-76

And as expected the brave TM-boys lost their first fight vs Czech R. P, notably in the fourth quarter the boys had double up to the czech's, the boys nearly erased a 21-point deficit!
Obviously the underdog, they should win the first fight if they learn to stop doing all these childish turnover!
82-78

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
the uzbek phenom winning tkw gold -68k yesterday/today
was totally unexpected.

this kid is only 19 and was ranked dead last in the pool.
he had to play one qualification match just to get in the
real bracket.

but he came to kick and got rid of the #1 ranked korean
first, then the iranian and in the final brought the #2 ranked
english guy to tears as he beat him and won gold :p

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Finally yeah I’m sure Italians and Germans will get medals iranian IRGC dude won gold in sharp shotimg and credits Khamenei for gold. Italy has a ance in Bolleyball. Getmany shpuld won something! and i thought Russian athletes could represent Rusiaa, what gives? It is like last olympics i thought it was for only one. Iran should win some metals in wrestling weightlifting and TLD oh homoe the refugee
got silver but lost
to the Russian 10-3
Basketball good sports we lost 84-78, Israeli coach representing Czech and Iran coach shook hands before and after the fame:
American 18 year old wins first okympic gold in TKD for uaa beating the Russian, upser. Uzbek guy beat England #1 seed he ws a #17, fiest gold for them in TKD @Playboy The Uzbek was a #17 aeed flawless technique settimg up the short kick with the long head kicks, that English dide won in Rio, diety he got a penalry for a punch tk the face, when the Uzbek went up in round 2.
Tokyo Olympics: IRGC member wins Iran’s first gold, dedicates medal to Khamenei | Al Arabiya English
@Finally Looks like no medals for Russia will be counted but I think German and Italian can do it and yes I have to protect her identity ,can't give out her name like that. However just to let you know, she was invited to the Russian Olympic Gymnastics team as well so two sport star athlete but she picked Poll Valuing with a lil resarech, you can figure out her name two time Russian gold medalist, 10 time world champion, set multiple World Records in Beijing that still sand, and tested CLEAN multiple times> She was apart of Russia's clean up program or is and is a member of the Russian Olympic Committee who selects the athletes.

@Pooya nice try I can edit posts and videos you put.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
representing iran kimia got bronze in rio.
representing anti-iran goons she got hichi, nada, nothing, zilch in tokyo :eek:
q.e.d.
Yes and the reverse is true too. With her, Iran got Bronze. Without her, Iran got hichi, nada, nothing, zilch in Tokyo.

Ps. In fact Iran lost more than she did. Iran's athlete lost the fight against her.