Olympics Postponed to possibly 2021 Summer

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
مسابقات تیراندازی بازی های المپیک امروز با برگزاری رقابت های مرحله نیمه نهایی در بخش میکس تپانچه بادی ١٠ متر پیگیری شد.

ترکیب (پاسدار)جواد فروغی و هانیه رستمیان که با قرار گرفتن در جایگاه هشتم از مرحله مقدماتی صعود کردند در کنار تیم های چین (٢ تیم)، اوکراین، روسیه، استرالیا، هند و صربستان در این مرحله با یکدیگر رقابت کردند.

بعد از شلیک ٢٠ تیر توسط هر یک از تیراندازان حاضر در این مرحله جایگاه نهایی تیم ها برای صعود به مراحل بالاتر مشخص شد.

بر این اساس تیم میکس تپانچه بادی ١٠ متر ایران با ایستادن در رده پنجم شانس صعود را از دست داد

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
@Finally yeah I’m sure Italians and Germans will get medals iranian IRGC dude won gold in sharp shotimg and credits Khamenei for gold. Italy has a ance in Bolleyball. Getmany shpuld won something! and i thought Russian athletes could represent Rusiaa, what gives? It is like last olympics i thought it was for only one. Iran should win some metals in wrestling weightlifting and TLD oh homoe the refugee
got silver but lost
to the Russian 10-3
Basketball good sports we lost 84-78, Israeli coach representing Czech and Iran coach shook hands before and after the fame:
American 18 year old wins first okympic gold in TKD for uaa beating the Russian, upser. Uzbek guy beat England #1 seed he ws a #17, fiest gold for them in TKD @Playboy The Uzbek was a #17 aeed flawless technique settimg up the short kick with the long head kicks, that English dide won in Rio, diety he got a penalry for a punch tk the face, when the Uzbek went up in round 2.
Tokyo Olympics: IRGC member wins Iran’s first gold, dedicates medal to Khamenei | Al Arabiya English
@Finally Looks like no medals for Russia will be counted but I think German and Italian can do it and yes I have to protect her identity ,can't give out her name like that. However just to let you know, she was invited to the Russian Olympic Gymnastics team as well so two sport star athlete but she picked Poll Valuing with a lil resarech, you can figure out her name two time Russian gold medalist, 10 time world champion, set multiple World Records in Beijing that still sand, and tested CLEAN multiple times> She was apart of Russia's clean up program or is and is a member of the Russian Olympic Committee who selects the athletes.

Is she your Causin or something? What’s the deal with hiding her identity? What can happen if you reveal her identity?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
[Finally, After getting the OK from her to post this video i am going to do it and yes she is my cousin.
She is all heart and gave a wonderful speech to Mr. Putin

To me she said, "Ok I won two gold medals in two different Olympics for Russia, now what do I do? Story of every athlete.
Me, 'Become an ambassador of Russia sports to the world, everyone loves you, even the President of Russia.
Most Russian girls who look like her and are a two time gold medalist, will act like a snob but she is not like that, she is very humble.
I very respectfully ask nobody changes this clip, Yegena is family.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
mongolian food goes better with ex-iranians than refugee food.

saied mollaei wins silver for mongolia in judo -81k and then dedicates
it to the apartheid regime in isreal :ROFLMAO:

Mollaei told the Israeli Sports Channel that he was thankful for the support he’s received from Israel over the years.

“Thank you to Israel for the good energy. This medal is dedicated also to Israel,” he told the network. “I hope the Israelis are happy with this win.”
He added in Hebrew: “Todah” (thank you).

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
[Finally, After getting the OK from her to post this video i am going to do it and yes she is my cousin.

To me she said, "Ok I won two gold medals in two different Olympics for Russia, now what do I do? Story of every athlete.
Me, 'Become an ambassador of Russia sports to the world, everyone loves you, even the President of Russia.
Most Russian girls who look like her and are a two time gold medalist, will act like a snob but she is not like that, she is very humble.
I very respectfully ask nobody changes this clip, Yegena is family.

You should write a book about your life. I have never seen anyone accomplish so many things and be so well connected. You are either talking out of your ass in majority of the posts or you are the luckiest man alive.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
In other news, this has been a major disappointment so far for Iran. No Teakwondo medals, a IRGC member wins gold, Iranian vs Iranian in women's Taekwondo. Volleyball has been a bright spot, hopefully we can win a few medals in wrestling and weightlifting.

Oct 18, 2010
bermuda becomes the smallest nation ever to win a gold medal and there is iranain connection.
their flag bearer is half iranian :p

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@maziar95

@maziar95 Ya I was thinking about writing a book one day, my memoirs. as BT mentioned most of it is true and yes I am blessed and if you believe me or not. To quote Morgan Freedman in Shawshank Redemption "I DON"T GIVE A SHIT" BFinally asked who my cousin is so I posted you don't believe it who the eff are you? Are you paying for my bills, are you an admin, you are a NOBODY to me so I'm not mad at you because I don't respect you, as a person. It's like when a democrat asked Nixon after the Watergate scandal, "Are you mad at me?" He said 'Very respectfully no, I only get mad at people I RESPECT and I do not respect you. Are we on the same page now? These are the ABC's of me baby, in the flesh, I used to care about what people like you thought, now I really don't.
You Ramin S aka KC Mc Elroy and Chinaski all have the same Kiri personality, you attack your fellow hamvatans so I have nothing to say to you instigator. You think you are a master debtor but upon further review, you are a masterbaiter.
Life is too short.
Anyways ya total let down we got a HAJI IRGC guy winning gold no TKD- hopefully we can get something from wrestling or weightlifting

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir I see the Moroccan was
@maziar95 You are either 1- a Rashit 2- an acholcht or 3 all of the above. Haven't you been humiliated enough, the last time you tried to question my military service and martial arts background?
Chinaski was right about one thing every now and then this Rashdi ahole comes, get's owned, and then leaves.
@Arash_Tombangir If I were the head of the W.B.C, I would make it a rule, an ear bite will result in an automatic lifetime ban.
Um well the Moroccan is who he is a low class A-rab I love boxing and the sweet science, and my thought process is if a boxer does not try something dirty against me, then I am not doing my job! BTW I am now 165 i want to cut to 159 to be on Straweight with an 88 reach. Damn if Only I started this when I was 6, many people you know in the game told me straight up, "You would have been a boxing champion no doubt." Although BJJ is my original background, my specialty is boxing/Mauy Thai I am so happy the Moroccan lost his effing mind. A-rab history started 10000 BCE 3000 years later, they are still effing A-rabs.
I shall tell you the truth I accept EVERYONE but them and I have no qualms about acting racist to them, they don't accept us, you can take that A gulf and shove it up your h a j i ass, I don't accept them. I will accept Jewish, Black anyone else I don't care, just don't be an Arab. When I get in a competition and I see my opponent is Arab, there is a smile from EAR TO EAR. I use creative visualization, imagining what I would do to him before the fight even starts.

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
mongolian food goes better with ex-iranians than refugee food.

saied mollaei wins silver for mongolia in judo -81k and then dedicates
it to the apartheid regime in isreal :ROFLMAO:

Mollaei told the Israeli Sports Channel that he was thankful for the support he’s received from Israel over the years.

“Thank you to Israel for the good energy. This medal is dedicated also to Israel,” he told the network. “I hope the Israelis are happy with this win.”
He added in Hebrew: “Todah” (thank you).
You know whats more fucked up? The guy could of represented Iran and won a medal for his home country but because of the IRI that didn't happen. Do you know what else is more fucked up? The refugee team consisted of more Iranians than any other nationality, I wonder why?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@maziar95 @Playboy I know you guys don't like Israel ok I get it but check this out I understand why he defected and why the girl who won gold in TKD defected as well. They HARASS the athletes. Four years ago he had to drop out of the competition in Rio because he drew an Israeli opponent. What should he do stay with Iran so he could be disqualified? You guys don't get it Olympians have one or two shots at this and then it's all gone. I don't blame them both for defecting. They harassed the girl Karima(spelling) for not wearing a chador, ironically she beat the Iranian woman, we will call her chadori.
Put yourself in the perspective of the athletes before you guys judge them. YES ISRAEL IS F**KED Up and it is APARTIDE does that mean I have to give up not one but two olympics because my opponent is from Jerusalem? If I were him I would have defected too.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Anyway bruder, this comrade Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has some quality and talent ...
See how beautifully he sings the National Anthem!

And here is our Former President trying on our beloved National Anthem, what a freak!

And regarding the people.... as it says;
In this world there are two types of folks;
1- People who love Forrest Gump.

2- People who haven't seen it yet.

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
@maziar95 @Playboy I know you guys don't like Israel ok I get it but check this out I understand why he defected and why the girl who won gold in TKD defected as well. They HARASS the athletes. Four years ago he had to drop out of the competition in Rio because he drew an Israeli opponent. What should he do stay with Iran so he could be disqualified? You guys don't get it Olympians have one or two shots at this and then it's all gone. I don't blame them both for defecting. They harassed the girl Karima(spelling) for not wearing a chador, ironically she beat the Iranian woman, we will call her chadori.
Put yourself in the perspective of the athletes before you guys judge them. YES ISRAEL IS F**KED Up and it is APARTIDE does that mean I have to give up not one but two olympics because my opponent is from Jerusalem? If I were him I would have defected too.
Do you ever read before you post anything? Where did you come up with the conclusion that I "don't like Israel". Use that big brain of yours before posting.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@maziar95 WEREN'T you and @Playboy having a conversation dude about that Iranian athlete defecting and Playboy motioned the Apartide state of Israel, seemed like you agreed. If you don't then on THAT and ONLY THAT I will apologize to you ok correction, at least you are not a racist. Dude it's been 6 years we have been battling digeh kasteh shodam let's call a truce. Every time you have asked for documents and proof, I have given it to you see my Navy DD214 that i gave to you and my blue belt(not anymore that was about 6 years ago. I"m willing to let bigons be bigons and start over, offer an olive branch of peace. You realize that people evolve and even fish evolve into bigger fish and i ma not the same asshole I was over a decade ago at PF MF DC right? You can guess what the MF stands for it's not my friends.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir You can see the PAIN in her voice that how the ditty athletes really hurt and cut her, TO HER CORE!
She is not stuck up, those tears were genuine, she has a beautiful heart, she is gorgeous both inside and out. One thing she says which i love, "Gold medals are earned, not given." WELL SAID! So out of my family lol I am like the 'unathletic" one, I never competed and won gold in two different Olympics considered GOAT Pull vaulter and even female athlete of all time, right up there with Serena Williams. Remember she got invited to the Russian gymnastics team and that is not even her sport, she just messed around a bit in HS. I bet if she put on the ice skates, she would have made the Russian women's figure skating team."
I hope Iranians win in Wrestling and or Weightlifting and can we have ONE NON IRGC rishoo win?
Oh and btw in that movie did you notice one thing @Arash_Tombangir Forrest Gump wore the same blue shirt. Actually man one day I will write my autobrography and honestly at 38 I lived more and experienced more things than guys who are 78.

Last edited: