PGPL - 85th Tehran Derby: Persepolis vs Esteghlal | 10-26-2017 | News, Updates, Live Reports

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He used Chesmi in wrong position today, Cheshmi wasn't that great in long term as CD in U-23 or few appearance in Esteghlal. He is a much better DM. Schafer got tempted to do this since CQ used Cheshmi as CD in the friendly vs Togo. This way he handicapped both of his midfielder and defense.
I can't comment about that since you know Iranian Football much better than me. But overall I believe this team fought to the end and created many chances and didn't give up. So both from mentality and performance, i like this team much better than before.

Nov 24, 2002
I can't comment about that since you know Iranian Football much better than me. But overall I believe this team fought to the end and created many chances and didn't give up. So both from mentality and performance, i like this team much better than before.

I agree in second and specially from min 60, Esteghlal was better team, but result could have been different if Persepolis could capitalize on their chances in first.

Overall our league main issue is lack of finishing, most of our teams suffer from that.
Anyway it wasn't the best derby but i have seen much worst. Overall it was so so IMO.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Delband, what many chances!!! all you did was pass the ball side to side, cross ali ashghari!!! Beyranvand aka Damagh (lool) had 1 decent save. That was it!!

Perspolis just sat back and let you have the ball since they knew you can't do much with it!!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Delband, what many chances!!! all you did was pass the ball side to side, cross ali ashghari!!! Beyranvand aka Damagh (lool) had 1 decent save. That was it!!

Perspolis just sat back and let you have the ball since they knew you can't do much with it!!!!
Come on digeh ... there was at least 2 chances in second half, that if you gave it to Icardi, it would have been 2 goals.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I like the style of that fella midfielder Iraqi player Rasin, he is the fresh breeze Persepolis need in the midfield.
He is far from middle-eastern way of acting and playing soccer, smooth and keep the mouth shut.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
پرسپولیس بدون طارمی، مسلمان و احمدزاده، طوری از پس دربی برآمد که جای خالی***شان محسوس نبود.
رسن عالی بود؛ عالی اما بداقبال که نتوانست هنر بازیگردانی***اش را با یک گل تکمیل کند.
علیپور از بازیکنانی است که آرزومندیم تعدادشان در فوتبال ما بیشتر شود. بی ادا، بی ادعا و بی نوسان. بازیکنانی که حرف***شان را در زمین می***زنند و بیرون زمین استراحت می***کنند.
منشا هم عصر خوبی را سپری کرد. منشا منتظر پاس طلایی برای زدن ضربه آخر نمی***ماند و مشارکت کاملی در بازی تیمش داشت. تحرک مثبت او با توپ و حتی بازی بدون توپش چند بار مدافعین استقلال را به اشتباه وا داشت.
پنالتی را مرور کنیم: «هد ۳۰ متری سیدجلال + هد پشت به دروازه منشا + فرار علیپور»
ضربه سر سیدجلال، از فراز خط میانی گذشت و با اثرگذاری منشا، خط دفاعی هم جا ماند.
برانکو دیشب گفت اگر نیم هیچ هم ببریم خوب است. به همین خاطر با وجودی که زود به گل رسید، نخواست برای گل***های بیشتر سازماندهی خط میانی***اش را به هم بریزد. روش را تغییر نداد. اینکه استقلال در نیمه دوم بالا بازی می***کرد، روند طبیعی هر شهرآوردی است برای تیمی که عقب افتاده.
نکته آخر، رفتار آموزنده برانکو در قبال مسائل حاشیه***ای است. ماجرای رامین، قضیه مسلمان، موضوع طارمی و...؛ هر کدام برای زمین خوردن تیم کافی بود اما او هر بار، تیمش را نجات داده.
اتفاقات جام جهانی ۲۰۰۶ دیگر برای برانکو تکرار نمی***شود. پروفسور حتی در روزی که تیمش رویایی نبود، از عهده دربی برآمد.
حاشیه بازی
اعتراضات مکرر و غالباً بی دلیل شفر، روی روان بازیکنانش هم اثر می***گذاشت. لب خط از او توقع کوچینگ داریم نه پرخاش.
چرا باید برای هر سوت، داور را محاصره کنیم؟ هرگز از بازی بی اعصاب، نتیجه در نمی***آید.
مثال بارز: خطای بچگانه زکی***پور در دقیقه ۸۸ که جپاروف توپ را برداشته و در صدد ارسال است اما زکی***پور کمال را سرنگون می***کند و ترمز تیمش را می***کشد: تشنج در فضا. پرتاب نارنجک***ها، مصدومیت عکاس و...
حنیف گفته بود "جذابیت دربی به دعواهاست."
اما دربی و غیر دربی، نه به ادب بازیکنان امتیاز می***دهند و نه برای بی ادبی******شان امتیاز کم می***کنند. جذابیت فقط در «بردن» است. آنچه امشب نصیب پرسپولیس شد.
مهدی رستم پور

May 12, 2007
Except Voria ghafori RD in esteghlal in each position perspolis has a better player. I am very positive about this shefer. I think he was good today and he will bring system in esteghlal very soon. Just wait til the end
of this season when he buys a good forward. Es creates many chances. Branko worked 3 years on perspolis to achieve this success. Shefer needs time. He is a good coach.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Good game by both teams in this derby and great attendance and ambiance by (unique) spectators...
Time for us to think about improving this soccer (even though it's late) considering we haven't won anything at club level in Asia for the past 25 years, it's beyond imagination how backwards we have gone! How long more do we need to wait?!

Oct 1, 2004
Good game by both teams in this derby and great attendance and ambiance by (unique) spectators...
Time for us to think about improving this soccer (even though it's late) considering we haven't won anything at club level in Asia for the past 25 years, it's beyond imagination how backwards we have gone! How long more do we need to wait?!
Our football was always backwards. Its everyone else who is moving forward fast.
The league is so much better now than even 10 years ago.

Nov 24, 2002
btw, The referee today, Dr Bijan Heydari, is an orthopedic surgeons. He has been one of the best referees in the league in last couple years. His brother(between him and Jalal) was the 4th referee today.

I guess Faghani originally was supposed to officiate the match but he is in Indonesia for a match or seminar or something else(?!?!)

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Our football was always backwards. Its everyone else who is moving forward fast.
The league is so much better now than even 10 years ago.
You are right the league is much better than 10 years ago, no doubt! However looking at our spectators and overall our potentials, we owe them more... of course, there is no doubt that our soccer or sports in general (just like everything else) is driven by the economy. No money, no success!
We can do better than this...

رفتم ساندویچی گفتم یه ساندویچ بده
گفت استقلالی یا پرسپولیسی!!!
گفتم چه ربطی داره؟!
گفت استقلالی یعنی: میخوری
پرسپولیسی یعنی: میبری
دیدم نه واقعا راست میگه، گفتم : نه آقا پرسپولیسی ام.