Picking a Movie for tonight

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
فیلم جالبی*** بود، فقط فکر کنم اون ماچ بازیای اخر فیلم به تلافی همه اون ماچ***هایی*** بود که توی فیلم نشون ندادن.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
This is another sneaky attempt by some to say khomenies ideals were good an it has been hijacked. Typical eslah talab nonsense to fool us like in 1997 and 2009.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This is another sneaky attempt by some to say khomenies ideals were good an it has been hijacked. Typical eslah talab nonsense to fool us like in 1997 and 2009.
This is very true and is what I thought when I saw it. I don't remember Khomeini's ideals being what the old guy in the movie says. As far as I remember Khomeini's ideals were soon about capture, murder, and oppression and forcing every aspect of religion on people.

But still, the movie crosses some red lines, like when it says Imam Asghari never had a son, thus denying Mahdi. There are other precious one-liners. The very storyline which is of sexual betrayal under the cover of religion is a taboo.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
They have to cross some lines to show they have no ulterior motives. The supposed bassij banning is another way of giving this rubbish more press.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Thanks man , that was hilarious :D
You welcome. I loved it. Poverty, unemployment, corruption, drug abuse, homosexuality, bribery, alcoholism, infidelity, disrupted family structure, insanity, verbal and physical violence, inedecency,... all in one flick. I loved it.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
that was real funny comment, the guy says; i like black people ,i smoked weed in america .
i trully believe all the human are good nature, but some need desprately more attention .

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
This is gonna be awsome. cant wait :D

[video=youtube;VxKfC77XAp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8[/video]

[video=youtube;Nt_OSznnGkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_OSznnGkY[/video]

check out the website as well. tedisreal.com :)

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
watched it last weekend, its really funny. The story of course is cheezy as it is expected for these sort of movies, but the lines are hillarious.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I saw it last night.....It is about Obama but even more about America - from prespective of an America loving Dartmouth educated immigrant from India.
It is good - but incomplete.....it stopped short....