Pics: Komite crackdown on Badhejabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Doesn't matter how much some of you want to revolutionize Islam and tell us about a more democtaric version, as Reza said, for everyone of you , there are 10 that still follow the the Qum version of Islam.
That's why Islam is a barbaric and backward religion written by savages for savages. There is nothing humane or civilised about Islam. And the proof of it is in all the different sorts of restrictions that is place.

Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
But Iranian majority wants this :)

She is living in a country with ISLAMIC laws that she has to obey. The police is just implementing the law of the land. For her to gain the right to wear any PALOON she likes she has to gather enough people to ask for her cause which means if your are not happy with what is going on there, just be brave enough and get enough people with you to stand up and fight for the right of wearing whatever you like. Did'nt Iranian pleople stand up and asked for Islamic republic 28 years ago? they got what they asked for, now instead of sitting outseide saying lengesh kon, go back to Iran and try to change things to your taste if you can and put an end to these 28 years of nagging !!
"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

Feb 22, 2005
R_E_Z_A, if such high percentage of people support the government and hejab, why would government have problem or be scared of a backlash?

Certainly IR has a percentage of their supporters who care about hijab and it needs to show them that they are still power. So, they would probably do about of muscle showing and then disappear back into their caves and use the oil money on their lavish lives. Something that they hide from a percentage of their poor supporters who have the mentality of Talibans.

Many of us hope that IR would realize that no dictatorship government will survive for too long in Iran, even if it means getting replaced by another one. That they would give out freedoms and participate for power just like every other group in Iran, before there is uprising and bloodshed.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
R_E_Z_A, if such high percentage of people support the government and hejab, why would government have problem or be scared of a backlash?

Certainly IR has a percentage of their supporters who care about hijab and it needs to show them that they are still power. So, they would probably do about of muscle showing and then disappear back into their caves and use the oil money on their lavish lives. Something that they hide from a percentage of their poor supporters who have the mentality of Talibans.

Many of us hope that IR would realize that no dictatorship government will survive for too long in Iran, even if it means getting replaced by another one. That they would give out freedoms and participate for power just like every other group in Iran, before there is uprising and bloodshed.
Dude Reason and Logic with Reza? lol Come on mate, it's a waste of time.

R

rugsnotbombs

i wish i was in iran right now, i hate the f'ing idiots.

the best is challenging them on religious issues and exposing the fact that they know jack about their religion and our rights.

R

rugsnotbombs

That's why Islam is a barbaric and backward religion written by savages for savages. There is nothing humane or civilised about Islam. And the proof of it is in all the different sorts of restrictions that is place.
shouldn't he be banned for this non sense?

any religion that is taken over by those in power, and who use it to justify their authority is always corrupt.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
i wish i was in iran right now, i hate the f'ing idiots.

the best is challenging them on religious issues and exposing the fact that they know jack about their religion and our rights.

What makes you think the version of Islam that you belive in is the correct one while 10000 Talabeh, Akhond, Hojatolesalm, Ayatolah who spent whole their life reading and memorizing every passage of Quran, Nahjolbalageh and HAdis and ... are wrong ???

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I hate to make a judgment on any religion. I think we should respect people's desicion on following religion they want, as long they keep it out of politics so it does not effect the rest of us.

R

rugsnotbombs

What makes you think the version of Islam that you belive in is the correct one while 10000 Talabeh, Akhond, Hojatolesalm, Ayatolah who spent whole their life reading and memorizing every passage of Quran, Nahjolbalageh and HAdis and ... are wrong ???
because, i beleive religion is a relationship between a person and god, not a person, the government and god.

and please, it's not very hard to find flaws in the shiasm preached by the IR.

is tobacco really haram? is ghand from russia really haram? i can give you hundreds of examples of flawed theology going all the way back to shah ismail's time.

just read mullah sadra, he was against all this garbage from the beginning

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
rugs:

Why the hell should I be banned? I stated my opinion about Islam. I live in the West, not your beloved IR. Where I live I am free to express my opinion like I just did. You have a problem with that? Rewrite democracy.

Shahin:

Where did I say people can't follow any religion they want? People can follow any religion they want as long as they don't force it on others. I agree with you to that extent. Unfortunately that's not the case in Iran.

Jun 7, 2004
"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
-John Stuart Mill

Majority rule, democracy in the minds of most, is nothing but tyranny. In fact it is one of the worst kinds of tyranny.

It is a fact that the majority are dull and not just that, they are jealous of the brilliant few taking comfort in their numbers. If we had perfect majority rule, the world would still insist that the sun rotates around the earth.

Behrooz_C said:
There is a big difference between what France is doing in schools and what IR is doing everywhere.
No there isn't. It is the same crap. It is only better because it's scope is more limited. It is limited to public schools and government buildings. It is still wrong because government has zero right to take money from people by force to give to schools or build government buildings and then tell the people who have paid for the schools and the buildings how they should dress.

Liberty is that no one has the slightest right what so ever, even if in the 99.999% majority, to harm or forcibly do good for others. No adult soul has ownership or responsiblity for another's soul. This is the one and only religion from God ever. Everything else is idol worship regardless of what you wish to call it.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
For every one of these women there are 10s other Iranian women who are against bad hejabi :)
Until this f**king cancer, IRI, is removed we won't know the real answer, but I am willing to bet the numbers are 100-1 in favor of bihejaabi. Just wait a few years and I will be proven correct!!

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Until this f**king cancer, IRI, is removed we won't know the real answer, but I am willing to bet the numbers are 100-1 in favor of bihejaabi. Just wait a few years and I will be proven correct!!
I hate to say this but i would say the number is more towards 10-4 in favor of Hejab.
We wont see any significant change until we've changed a generation or two, max.

Jun 18, 2005
Nobody said thay have to practice Islam. A nudist is free to go nude in his/her community when the law allows them to do so, but in a society when having your clothes on is compulsory a nudist can not go without clothes. In an Islamic society there is a dress code which people living in should abide cause the Islamic law says.

Every society have their limits of what is acceptable and what is not, in an Islamic state there are more limits.

However, there is a reality that IRI has to face. The western media is very powerful and its effect are inevitable. Enforcing hejAb may not be so effective on the long term. The government should tackle this problem more carefully.
You can not limit people's freedom of choice if you have a "Republic" governing system.

Which version of Islam do you prefer more? The one that is sought freely or the one that is shoved down everybody's throat?

Why does a kid who is born to Iranian parents in Iran has to practice Islam without having the option to make his mind?

Also if somebody went out there 20 something years ago and said yes to "Jomhoori Eslami", well that doesnt necessarily mean their kids would have the same opinion either. You are speaking of people putting away their fears and renouncing this type of limitatings with a common voice, well with campaigns and disgusting acts such as this that time will come very soon.

It is very funny of the Islamic regime in Iran to be critical of France for stripping women of their Hejabs while they on the other hand impose the Hejab on unwilling people! They cry fould when Reza Shah did it but when they do the very same thing...then it is a different story!

Jun 18, 2005
rugs:

Why the hell should I be banned? I stated my opinion about Islam. I live in the West, not your beloved IR. Where I live I am free to express my opinion like I just did. You have a problem with that? Rewrite democracy.

Shahin:

Where did I say people can't follow any religion they want? People can follow any religion they want as long as they don't force it on others. I agree with you to that extent. Unfortunately that's not the case in Iran.
The rules of this forum clearly state that you cant insult another religion.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Liberty is that no one has the slightest right what so ever, even if in the 99.999% majority, to harm or forcibly do good for others. No adult soul has ownership or responsiblity for another's soul. This is the one and only religion from God ever. Everything else is idol worship regardless of what you wish to call it.
fole panalt jan,

I totally agree with you. And it is exactly for this reason that the French are right to ban scarves in schools for very young girls who are almost certainly under pressure from their parents to conform to Islamic rules. How much free choice did she have in deciding for herself? Even if she wants to wear it, isn't this feeling of 'want' imposed on her from very early age by a very strict moslem household?

I say ban the hejab from schools until girls are at the legal age to be able to decide for themselves.

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
Finally a solution for badhijabs. Leave the country.

http://web.peykeiran.com/new/iran/iran_news_body.aspx?ID=39130

طباطبایی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار آفتاب تصریح کرد: «کار نماینده مجلس خیلی مهم تر از این است که آقایان برای مد و لباس مردم تصمیم بگیرند.»
عضو فراکسیون اصولگرایان با بیان این که «اسلام دین عطوفت و رأفت است» در این باره خاطرنشان کرد: «در هیچ کجای اسلام نیامده که حجاب مردم چگونه و چه رنگ باشد. فقط دستور آمده که این حجاب باید به چه نحو رعایت شود.»
وی افزود: «روش های ارشادی باید در مورد حجاب به کار گرفته شود وگرنه روش های دیگر نتیجه عکس به جای می گذارد.»
طباطبایی در عین حال،* به کسانی که حاضر نیستند حجاب را رعایت کنند، توصیه کرد که از کشور بیرون روند چون در کشور اسلامی مثل ایران جایی برای آنها نیست.»​

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
fole panalt jan,

I totally agree with you. And it is exactly for this reason that the French are right to ban scarves in schools for very young girls who are almost certainly under pressure from their parents to conform to Islamic rules. How much free choice did she have in deciding for herself? Even if she wants to wear it, isn't this feeling of 'want' imposed on her from very early age by a very strict moslem household?

I say ban the hejab from schools until girls are at the legal age to be able to decide for themselves.
That's not the reason. If it was, they wouldn't ban teachers from wearing hijab or would ban it everywhere for kids.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
That's not the reason. If it was, they wouldn't ban teachers from wearing hijab or would ban it everywhere for kids.
No. but it goes hand in hand with the fact that schools are secular institutions and education. That's the law of the land and the French have every right to enforce it.

It's not that the people are banned from wearing the hejab anywhere else in the society. France is a very free country andlet's be careful before criticising it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.