Pictures to warm your heart: TM practice in Tehran- Karimi, Hashemian, Ando...

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
If that wasn't Hashemian yawning you would all go apeshit :D

Kazemianam ke baz oftad zamin!

Talebloo is alot taller than is said.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Obviously you have played football and you know the difference.. The guy doesn't have simple ball controll..he fouls and plays like an animal from time to time.

anyways.. it is good to know somebody agrees!!:)

chakeram.

Bijan
Bijan khan ,yani digaran ke movagh ba Kazemian dar team hastand ,football bazi nakardand va chizi nemifahmand ?

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Bijan khan ,yani digaran ke movagh ba Kazemian dar team hastand ,football bazi nakardand va chizi nemifahmand ?
Where did I indicate that? I said you can always disagree but do it in the proper way. Oghab jaan please read the previous posts.

I did not say that people who disagree with chizi nemifahmand!

Bijan

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I had no idea Taleblou was so tall. He needs to put on 20 pounds and he will be in good shape.
yeah he is!!one more reason to use him instead!:smile:

If u notice, all Esteghlal players in TM are pretty tall. Nardebun ghurt dadan, haghe mardomo khordan!!!;)

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
What's wrong with Enayati? Look at how he is doing that drill; is he trying to fly or something. He has to be the most awkward and lethargic player ever, even worse than Daie could ever be.
for god's sake, just look at him and the other pic where he was next to Karimi doing the quick steps.