Pictures to warm your heart: TM practice in Tehran- Karimi, Hashemian, Ando...

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
Can you believe this little guy "Kaebi" was able to get high enough to kick Figo in the face? He got away with that one too, probably because the ref couldn't believe it either.

Kaebi Sheereh!! We should call him David (as in David & Goliath).
yeah...we seem underestimate this dude...he does a lot for TM but mostly not being legal in football...love this guy

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
more..

Finallyyyyyy Rahman Rezaei showed up!!dont know what he was doing all these time in Italy without having a game..

Im so framing this picture!!:) great picture..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
:--biggrin Nilou jan thanks for the pics ,did you notice young Abedzadeh watching his dad and Taleblou training ? what a good looking chap(reminds me of myself in his age !)LOL ,we will hear a lot from him soon enough !:iran:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
:--biggrin Nilou jan thanks for the pics ,did you notice young Abedzadeh watching his dad and Taleblou training ? what a good looking chap(reminds me of myself in his age !)LOL ,we will hear a lot from him soon enough !:iran:
yeaaah, that was soo cute!!he'll learn alot from his dad and TM camp.:smile:
btw, last I heard Abedzadeh was put aside from training goalkeepers, didnt know they get his help again, thats really good for our TM goalies.

Aug 26, 2005
What cell phone?

It's funny that Karimi, the supposedly lazy one, is the fittest of them all. He's the first one up the hill.

Nov 29, 2002
Ive got a good feeling about karimi for this tournament - every time he needs to prove something, he does. daei was hungry after last WC and performed this season as player and coach
Karimi wants to stop the gossip, stop the rot, and he's gonna do it this AC. trust.

Aug 26, 2005
Oh, you quoted the wrong pic before.

You sure that's a cell phone? Looks like he's picking his ear. I've zoomed up on it and can't tell. I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to get water out of his ear considering Karimi is a jokester and is fiddling around with the sprinklers in that pic, and wetting everybody in another.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Good stuff guys.

On a positive note, GN seems to get along well with the players and that's good. I hope he shows enough authority though and legionnaires listen to him.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Great pics, thanks :)

The nice thing about the camp is that everyone seems happy and cheerful.. something we almost never had during Branko era. I hope this reflects positively on the team during the Asian cup.
When is the next friendly btw?

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
Great pics, thanks :)

The nice thing about the camp is that everyone seems happy and cheerful.. something we almost never had during Branko era. I hope this reflects positively on the team during the Asian cup.
When is the next friendly btw?
well i know we are playing Qatar on 21st of June in Azadi Stadium...and afterwards I think perhaps we have a match against Ghana!

Jun 26, 2007
i agree with kaz its funny how everyone says karimi is in really bad shape, but yet in the pictures he's the first one up the hill, and hes in front of the line. And he showed in the ghana and jamaica game he can still dribble past anyone he wants, so stop doubting him