Pysychoakology of khamanei and his reactionary leadership

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Har chi mikeshim az dast in ravanshenaas hast !! lol Who wrote the article?
Anyways - as Arti said......this is a very simplistic view of IR - without taking into account the most important factor in Iranian politics of the last 300 years. IR is FULLY controled by outsiders, be it in London, Moscow,..........a view which suggests any IR elements including Khamenei, AN,...... have any political indepedence to make individual decesions is deliberately misleading.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
IR is FULLY controled by outsiders, be it in London, Moscow,..........a view which suggests any IR elements including Khamenei, AN,...... have any political indepedence to make individual decesions is deliberately misleading.
Thas right Mass but this is rather the bigger picture. I think these lads are talking about the share of power within the regime itself.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
IR is FULLY controled by outsiders, be it in London, Moscow,..........a view which suggests any IR elements including Khamenei, AN,...... have any political indepedence to make individual decesions is deliberately misleading.
I.R is not fully controlled by a single force of outsiders. It's constantly being pulled in different directions, and that's a key element of their survival in the last 35 years. They have knowingly or unknowingly been serving the purpose of many sides while playing the CHAPLOOSI and misinformation game. I'd say they are given too much credit sometimes, but they do deserve some recognition for being on the "winning" side most of the time.

There is no foreign influence in I.R's domestic policies. Their foreign affairs are quite hyped up and much less significant than the western media wants you to believe. Iran is a non-issue in most matters, but if the spotlight was shifted, then some dirty laundry would come out and that would not be good :)

Overall, I.R is like that highly hyped up footballer the manager includes in his match-day list, but never plays. Iran is always a bench-warmer because it has more headline value than substance.

Jun 18, 2005
One man's way of coping with the events of past 30 something years is to claim how insignificant the matter has been and how he has been so detatched from it!

Its pretty sad actually.

In any case I am willing to bet the next president of IR will not be a heavyweight. Definitely not Velayati, Ghalibaf, or Rezai. I will bet the bank on that. Hadad has a chance since he is boring and weak.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I.R is not fully controlled by a single force of outsiders. It's constantly being pulled in different directions, and that's a key element of their survival in the last 35 years. They have knowingly or unknowingly been serving the purpose of many sides while playing the CHAPLOOSI and misinformation game. I'd say they are given too much credit sometimes, but they do deserve some recognition for being on the "winning" side most of the time.

There is no foreign influence in I.R's domestic policies. Their foreign affairs are quite hyped up and much less significant than the western media wants you to believe. Iran is a non-issue in most matters, but if the spotlight was shifted, then some dirty laundry would come out and that would not be good :)

Overall, I.R is like that highly hyped up footballer the manager includes in his match-day list, but never plays. Iran is always a bench-warmer because it has more headline value than substance.
Thats absolutely right but at the same time there is a reason why IR is still there. Really Soroush, they have made people become idiots by educating them to be idiots. People dont start to question why the West as example is always after secular forces to "liberate" their countrys or to "free" their people. People dont ask themselves why for FFS are the same americans and westerners dont show any signs of willingness to "liberate" or "free" iranian people from a well known shiite islamist government? This is one heck of a question that nobody (specially those who are defending the western policies) cares about. Thats however the main point in this region: The West is trying to get rid of nationalism and secularism in this region because they are sources of stablization and "sarkeshi" because they at the end of the day and at some point try to break the chains and make progress. No wonder that after Shah who was a pain the Wests ass all day and from early 70s, HAD to be replaced by a identityless person who hated nationalism. Khomeini oomad aabe paako rikiht to daste mardomi ke shaaheshoon mikhaast naft ro botri botri be in gharbi haaa befrooshe o moratab harf az "hagh" e mellate iran mizad. Khomeini came up and said, there is no Iran at all. There is only ommate eslaam. The path is clear. They need more IRs and IR likes in this region and therefor they are trying to install the radicals everywhere it used to be a secular government. What i am trying to say is: The US considers Ir one of their most important if not the most important "selfconstructed enemy" in the region. Be it just as part of a bigger plan of a final and devastating clash between a big shiite empire vs. the sunni caliphate states in the region that would weaken both sides to a point close to complete destruction and elimination. Thats a smart plan. You gether them up from all over the world, control their power and make sure their military strenght is not a serious threat to you and your allies, you help both to be strong enough to fight eachother, and then you take them to ring and kick off the game.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Money is important yes...But no regime can exist without ideological legitimacy. Also, I totally agree with FI. If you have followed the events closely in the past few years, you realize that Khamenie is anything but insignificant!

I thought as well that sepah's influence was a lot more than this. But following the news and you realize Khameneie has hands in most matters in the country.

Jun 7, 2004
I also think that Sepah is the bigger problem. Khamenei is going to die after all. But Sepah is an organization. It has guns and it has money. As I have said many times in the past, Sepah is the number one enemy of Iranians. As far as IR leaving anytime soon, it is unlikely. They have guns, they have money in oil, and they have foreign backing in Russia. If Sepah is the number one enemy of Iranians, then Russia is the number one foreign enemy of Iranians. In modern times it always has been.