Rahmati retire from TM LOL!

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
At the end of the day, with his actions Rahmati has thrown away all that he has done for his country in a single action of selfishness and stubbornness, its very clear that Davari is the reason he is not joining Team Melli, otherwise why would you abandon your national team in the most crucial stage of qualifications, how cocky and proud can you possibly be?

I mean if you are not capable of competing for your spot, then what kind of a person are you in life, let alone player? Did he really expect to stay number 1 with his, in all honesty "average" performances and costly mistakes and not expect something to be done, or at least competition being brought in to challenge him to return him to his best form. The pathetic part is that he did not even want to "compete" and gave up even before Davari's name had been named in the list.

He just showed how weak he really is & it backfired, he probably expected Queiroz to say please come back, or talk him into how much he needs him.
Instead, Queiroz showed him how pathetic his plea for attention was and said "Good luck, and Goodbye".

Last i heard Rahmati had said i will do anything for Queiroz to forgive him and let me return to Team Melli.
http://www.jehanevarzesh.com/

This is a stunt you would expect your little siblings to pull to gain more attention, but from a professional player?
I hope Davari can perform for Team Melli and cement that Team Melli spot, and next time Rahmati is or wants to be invited he can think back to the moment where he threw away his Team Melli career and a chance to represent Iran in the World Cup.

I cry for the state our football and our so called national players are in, i will happily replace a bache sosol like Rahmati to a professional like Davari any day of the week.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
He is a loos & nonor person that showed his true colors when he left Sepahan. He said he was leaving because of his child's school where he really was leaving for more money. Aholes like that think people are stupid. Jamesh kon akhe hamchin tohfeie ham nisti.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He is a loos & nonor person that showed his true colors when he left Sepahan. He said he was leaving because of his child's school where he really was leaving for more money. Aholes like that think people are stupid. Jamesh kon akhe hamchin tohfeie ham nisti.

In his tribute ....!

[video=youtube_share;fDieDBDhYIM]http://youtu.be/fDieDBDhYIM[/video]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
If my memory serves me right, I also heard him make a reference to Davari having a connection ... during his interview with Adel. I could go back and listen to it again, maybe later.
it's so immature and childish ,it is embarassing to see the no 1 with over 70 caps have such attitude , you can smell it from a mile away ,IMO he who wears the no 1 jersey should have a Lion heart , all those great keepers anywhere have that , it is a minimum requirement for a kepper who is to be trusted to guard his country's goal even if you are not in class of Buffon or Casillas , if you don't have that character then you don't deserve to wear that jersey anyway .

What an honour to be able to play for your country or even be in the squad ...it is a dream for anyone who played football.

Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
it's so immature and childish ,it is embarassing to see the no 1 with over 70 caps have such attitude , you can smell it from a mile away ,IMO he who wears the no 1 jersey should have a Lion heart , all those great keepers anywhere have that , it is a minimum requirement for a kepper who is to be trusted to guard his country's goal even if you are not in class of Buffon or Casillas , if you don't have that character then you don't deserve to wear that jersey anyway .

What an honour to be able to play for your country or even be in the squad ...it is a dream for anyone who played football.
Amen to that, brother.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
We don't need sore losers and wimps like him to poison the team even more. What a POS for leaving his team in the most critical conditions. And yes he did perform a bit good a few years back but hey did we make it? NOOOO and plus he has lost many more important games than saving our asses with his half capability to actually come out and control the box. Cassilas who is the Spain and Madrid captain gets benched and who the hell do these fuckers think they are. Kahn goes and supports Lehmann in those conditions in 2006 and this asshole just leaves his team in the most critical condition. Professional ke hichi this idiot is nothing as a person or a player. At least talk to your coach, and consult someone. Adam vaghean nemidooneh be in ahmagh-haye bi shoor chi begeh.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
1470.jpg

god is in your inside.....if you really believe him,it is great....but just keep it in your heart..............no need to pretend.......

Nov 24, 2002
look like hejazi e asr e hazer declined TM invitation :)
دانيل: مي***خواهم روي اينتراخت تمرکز کنم
داوري پيشنهاد کي***روش را رد کرد

دروازه بان تيم فوتبال اينتراخت برونشويگ از آنجايي که مي خواهد بر روي تيم باشگاهي خود تمرکز داشته باشد، پيشنهاد حضور در تيم ملي ايران را رد کرده است.

"دانيل داوري" که پدري ايران و مادري لهستاني دارد به تازگي مورد توجه مربيان تيم ملي فوتبال ايران واقع شده اما وي با بيان اينکه مي خواهد بر روي تيم باشگاهي خود تمرکز داشته باشد، دعوت "کارلوس کي***روش" به تيم ملي ايران را رد کرده است.

به گزارش مهر، دانيل داوري گفت: مي خواهم تمرکزم را روي بازي هاي تيم اينتراخت بگذارم. به همين خاطر نمي توانم به پيشنهاد کي روش پاسخ مثبت بدهم. اميدوارم در آينده دوباره فرصتي براي حضور در تيم ملي ايران به من داده شود.

بر پايه گزارش سايت "برونشويگر زايتونگ"، اين دروازه بان 25 ساله که براي بازي مقابل لبنان در مقدماتي جام ملت***هاي آسيا دعوت شده، اين دعوت را رد کرده است. داوري در مصاحبه با اين سايت آلماني ابراز اميدواري کرده که در آينده بتواند با پيراهن شماره يک ايران به ميدان برود.

دانيل داوري در شرايطي از حضور در تيم ملي فوتبال ايران انصراف داده که قبل از اين سيدمهدي رحمتي نيز به خاطر اختلافاتي که با برخي ها در تيم ملي داشت، از حضور در اين تيم کناره گيري کرد.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^^LOL. Now seyed is gonna be happy. I still hope he doesn't come back to TM. In ahmagh bayad adab beshe. There is not that much difference between him and Rahman Ahmadi anyway.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
look like hejazi e asr e hazer declined TM invitation :)
دانيل: مي***خواهم روي اينتراخت تمرکز کنم
داوري پيشنهاد کي***روش را رد کرد
Way to go. Harki ke ye arzeshi vaase khodesh ghaaele nabaayad khodesho ghaatiye kessaafat kaariye federatione IR bokone. Khosham oomad azash. Haalaa age harfesho avaz nakone.

ALI M.D

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
Montreal
After listening to the interview with Adel it is clear that he has issues with Nekounam. Most likely the issue is that the blame for the lost against Uzbekistan was put on the goal allowed by Rahamti on the frekick. If you ask me, there is a time to part aways with the past and start fresh we did try our best Rahamti for the last 8 years and we've seen what the results have been. He is a great goalkeeper who just isnt clutch enough to get the team over the hump. If I had to compare him with another goalkeeper I would comapre him with Roberto Lungo for all those who watch NHL they should understand what Im talking about. We need new blood and I think for the asian cup this we'll be a great oppertunity for young goalies like Davari to prove themselves.

Nov 24, 2002
After listening to the interview with Adel it is clear that he has issues with Nekounam. Most likely the issue is that the blame for the lost against Uzbekistan was put on the goal allowed by Rahamti on the frekick. If you ask me, there is a time to part aways with the past and start fresh we did try our best Rahamti for the last 8 years and we've seen what the results have been. He is a great goalkeeper who just isnt clutch enough to get the team over the hump. If I had to compare him with another goalkeeper I would comapre him with Roberto Lungo for all those who watch NHL they should understand what Im talking about. We need new blood and I think for the asian cup this we'll be a great oppertunity for young goalies like Davari to prove themselves.
we don't have anyone better than rahmati, that is the fact , people who mention and through name right and left ! talk with their emotion
rahman ahmadi ! give me a break !...
Rahmati is poor on his cross and judgement over all but the gap between him and others is HUGE ! Bring a young goalie who is potentially close to him and invest on him (in asian cup qualification) i am fine with that , but the 3 games left in summer is not the place and time of experience some thing

Nov 24, 2002
well look like he refused for the match against lebenon only ..

"First, I must say, I would love to play for Iran and it is a very great honor for me to have received an invitation! A dream comes true!
Unfortunately I can not accept it for the game against Lebanon because my club Einracht Braunschweig has a game only 2 days after that. This is the only reason that I could not accept the invitation.
I will give everything and I hope that I get an invitation again.
It is extremely unfortunate that our game is only 2 days after the Lebanon game. It is to close to each other. It was one of the hardest decisions. I thank you for your supporting and hope that you can accept my decision. It is only for this game."