Reverend Al Sharpton

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Do you know him? What do you think of him?

ma akhoondaye deen khodemoono tahamol nemitoonim bokonim hala een baba akhoond daste dovom massihihast - I say second rated, because they real Christian Priests do not consider evangelists as priests - just reverends. I don't know the details of the heirarchy - but evangelists have the same reputation in America as akhoonds have in Iran - Moftkhors.

Jun 18, 2005
Speaking of moftkhor akhoonds, did you happen to follow Glen Beck's restoring honor to America rally yesterday?

Omad vase do saat cherto pert goft about god, moses, and looking into your soul and finding god. Akharesham az mardom khast poool bedan vase fundraising.

looooool

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
FI jaan -
All yesterday meant to me was that America is going conservative - and thank god for that. Although I consider myself a liberal on many aspects of my life - especialy on my opposition to religion - concern over Iran and for America makes me side with the conservatives - not Republicans but the conservatives.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Here are some photos of Saturday's conservative gattering at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington. This crowd got together via Glen Becks invitation in a rally called: Restoring Honor. Whatever you do - don't make the mistake of assuming these are religious freaks, racists or rednecks - these are the best of Americans.
BTW - several hundreds of thousands attended - yet few networks gave it due coverage. One of the first speakers was Martin Luther King's niece Alveda (picture Below).

BTW - across the City - in an attempt to nolify this gathering - showed up non other than the Reverend Al Sharpton with his own rally - one in which he was hoping to have a large crowd........ but you won't see much coverage of that rally either!!! and not just because the low turnout - no sane person, liberal or non-liberal wants to be associated with reverend Al.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
What's the Sandis equivalent? Kool Aid is mainly drank by blacks, so I guess they didn't have it. Root beer? What is the flavor of the month with hicks?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Whats wrong with the message..? is bringing God & honor not a cool thing..? do those issues represent RIGHT WING..?

Jun 18, 2005
Masoud make up your mind. Akhoond bodan va pool sakhtan azash badeh ya khoob?

How is it that the moft khor akhoonds in Iran are such a bad thing but their equivalent versions such as Glenn beck in America are good because they are helping to make this country more conservative!!!

How many people show up to the Friday prayers in Iran? Do you want me to post aerial pictures of those? Does that make Khamenei a cool person?

Hamin jur ke seyyed ali miad yek saat sherro ver mige raje be ali vo talhe vo zobayr, Glenn Beck was pretty much doing the same with Jesus, Moses, and talking to god in the airplane.

Glenn Beck has high school education. Nothing more. Hade aghal in Akhonda raftan kelase akhoondi. Vaghean ham ke Amrica is the land of opportunities.

Afterall it is where the likes of Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck who only have a high school diploma dictate policy, teach history, and debate science on a national level! :shocked:

and while you are paying attention to what they have to say or read their books they are happily running to the bank or in the case of that chose fil Limbaugh buying prescription drugs on the street.

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Glen Beck rally= Bunch of white people complaining in a day that MLK gave his speech during a real civil right fight, about their rights being "violated" in a white dominated country because for the first time in the history a non-white guy was elected a president!
Got to Love it!!!

Jun 18, 2005
Na ina behesabe khodeshon omadan onja rally kardan ke began ma racist nistim va az siaha khoshemoon miad. Albate in shahkare Glenn Beck bood. Onayi ke omade boodan khabar nadashtan.

Yek zane siahi omade bood on bala gher midad ahang mikhond, camera zoom kard ro crowd, inghadr in sefida asabani boodan kard mizadi khoneshon dar nemioomad.

LOOOOOOOOOL

Bichareha inghadr pool havapeyma hotel dadan az in varo onvare Amrika omadan bad Beck omad har chi jayzeh vo medal bood be mexici va siah dad. Hala mikhan deleshono khosh konan ke are ma kheyli boodim va hadaf ham hamin bood.

Albate ma ha ke midonim daran misoozan. CBS mige sad hezar nafaram nayoomade boodan.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Mahdi - It's not about Sandis. Most of these people do not even live in Washington - they put in travel time and money to get there. I would say for the most part these are wealthy Americans who are quiet influencial in their communities.

All I am telling you boyz is that these are times when America guages his friends and enemies. If you live in America - make sure you don't find yourself on the wrong side with Al Sharpton and co.

Death to all Akhoonds - both the Iranian and the American versions.
Definition of Akhoond: Someone who has not job or function other than selling God to people.

Jun 18, 2005
Masoud injuri ke gofti Pat Robertson emshab yek sekteyi mizane va in jonbesheton bedoone spiritual leader mimoone. :)

Albate che behtar vase Romney va Glenn Beck ke mormon hastan.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Here is Al's rally in DC

Here is some of what he had to say - FI you tell me who is the akhoond.

[video=youtube;gM9ie-IY3oY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM9ie-IY3oY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Feb 7, 2004
This country is still paying for indecisiveness & failure of post civil war/reconstruction era.
Disgusting, to put it mildly.