Reverend Al Sharpton

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Thats the problem in a nutshell. In his effort to make money by stoking the flames of racism, fear, and helplessness... He has created an army of out-of-work, desperate, scared, retards. Another Waco or OK City incident is bound to happen...
I believe Beck is counting on that. That is why he holds such "rallies." That is in fact the very definition of a demagogue.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I'm not. I'm merely observing that, as in the past, one type of Akhund seems to be OK in your book whereas the other is not. There is little difference between A$$ahollahs Khomeini and Khamaenei, Al Sharpton, George Bush, or Glenn Back.
I don't know what guage you are using - but I see zero similarities between Bush and Beck or Bush vs. Khamenei or Sharpton. I would put Bush in the same category as Clinton and Carter - ....... but that is off topic.

So, are you still a big advocate of an American military strike on Iran?
I was never an advocate of any attacks on IRAN - I was however in favor of attacking IR anytime and anywhere - if you can't understand the difference then you have a huge problem. I think you just playing the character slander game and that is just in your nature and can't be helped apparantly. While we are on the topic - as I posted it here last week - when Khamenei had his get together last week, I was praying for a drone.

No one is discrediting you based on your past postings, whatever they were. What I (and seemingly now others) are observing is that you are still at it with your support of anything (American) Republican, regardless of how ludicrous the message or dangerous and incendiary the messenger.
I support Iran first - America second. But the White House does not have a bigger enemy than me these days - because as you know, I think Obama is an Anglo/Russian implant. Is that clear enough for you? I support the tea party because it is out to kick that evil empire out of America once again - just like they did in 1778. IS that American enough?

BTW -
As an Iranian I am very angry these days - I know political prisoners are getting executed yet IR was able to draw all attentions to a non-polical prisoner.
As an American - I am quiet happy. Glad to see the general population can rise up and reclaim rightheousness. Any idiot can see the political direction the country is going. I don't know how it is in CA but here in Florida, the tea party rules. All their candidates are endorsed by large margins - despite all the propaganda by the left to tag the tea party as racists, rednecks, war mongors.........

Finally - I have a request from you personally - never again suggest me or any other Iranian advocates attacks on IRAN. I think it is more damaging to the one who makes the claim.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I don't know what guage you are using - but I see zero similarities between Bush and Beck or Bush vs. Khamenei or Sharpton. I would put Bush in the same category as Clinton and Carter - ....... but that is off topic.
No it is not.

In fact, I would submit that Bush is at the root of this country being on the verge of having become the Christian Republic of America. This is why the political discourse has become more and more moronic and people like Beck are able to push their religious/xenophobic/racist agenda. And, that is not off-topic at all!

Refer to thousands of articles regarding Bush's Messianic vision of the world for more information.

I was never an advocate of any attacks on IRAN - I was however in favor of attacking IR anytime and anywhere - if you can't understand the difference then you have a huge problem.
Really? So, you never advocated an attack on Iran? What about this link where on a thread called "If Iran is attacked, would you go to Iran to fight? " you've listed yourself as someone who would "fight alongside the invaders"? http://forums.iransportspress.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=517

For the newer members, masoudA used to post as Amirza at the time.

I think you just playing the character slander game and that is just in your nature and can't be helped apparantly. While we are on the topic - as I posted it here last week - when Khamenei had his get together last week, I was praying for a drone.
Actually, it appears more than one person has noticed that it is you who employs this "character slander game." That is of course when you can no longer play the divert-the-attention-and-ignore-the-question-game.

BTW, the IRI heads are in Iran, in case you somehow had missed the news for the past 30 years or so. Hence, a "drone" attack on Iran would produce dead and injured inside Iran and destruction on Iranian cities; similar to what these "drone" attacks have been doing to Pakistan.

I support Iran first - America second. But the White House does not have a bigger enemy than me these days - because as you know, I think Obama is an Anglo/Russian implant. Is that clear enough for you? I support the tea party because it is out to kick that evil empire out of America once again - just like they did in 1778. IS that American enough?

BTW -
As an Iranian I am very angry these days - I know political prisoners are getting executed yet IR was able to draw all attentions to a non-polical prisoner.
As an American - I am quiet happy. Glad to see the general population can rise up and reclaim rightheousness. Any idiot can see the political direction the country is going. I don't know how it is in CA but here in Florida, the tea party rules. All their candidates are endorsed by large margins - despite all the propaganda by the left to tag the tea party as racists, rednecks, war mongors.........
You're just angry that your boy Bush has been thoroughly repudiated, both at the polls as well as by history. While a huge disappointment to be sure, Obama is at least not employing Messianic language to refer to end-times and moving towards an even more xenophobic society. You like Beck for the very same reason you were in love with Bush.

Finally - I have a request from you personally - never again suggest me or any other Iranian advocates attacks on IRAN. I think it is more damaging to the one who makes the claim.
Refer to my first paragraph above. You should never again leave traces of your past when they can be found and used to call you out.

BijanD

Bench Warmer
Oct 9, 2004
Vancouver
in my opinion anybody who thinks that dinosaurs and humans have coexisted has no credibility. Beck, Sharpton or akhoonds....there is a reason why they believe in such non sense.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
LOL. Masoud , obama is anglo/russian plant?????

How about Clintons?????

Of course, Bush family can not be tied to Saudis , and prophet Reagan's pocket did not have any Japanese DNA in it,.....

Don't forget Uncle Oliver and his Iran Contraband..