Saudi demand official apology from Hungary.....

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
The government of Saudi Arabia are demanding an official apology from Hungary after its Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany made nasty remarks against the Saudi national team players.

On February 2 after Saudi were held to a scoreless draw by Hungary in a friendly match played in Turkey, Gyurcsany said: “I think there were many terrorists among the Saudi players and our boys fought fearlessly against these terrorists.”

Saudi used the match against Hungary as part of their preparation for the World Cup qualifier against Uzbekistan which they drew 1-1 in Tashkent.

The statement resulted in Saudi government pulling back its ambassador from their embassy in Budapest.

paymonM

Bench Warmer
Jun 19, 2003
If that is really what the prime minister of Hungary said, then he should be taken to a hospital for a brain MRI ...... truly a stupid comment

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Behrang(ISP) said:
we call arabs monkies?

That’s totally inappropriate.

Whom ever calls them monkeys does not know what the hell they are talking about and obviously has no knowledge of differences between apes and monkeys.

FYI- Monkeys have tails but apes don’t.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
artavile said:
That’s totally inappropriate.

Whom ever calls them monkeys does not know what the hell they are talking about and obviously has no knowledge of differences between apes and monkeys.

FYI- Monkeys have tails but apes don’t.
plus, apes are fun to look at which is more than can be said about shotor cheroons.

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Just wondering what is difference between you and prime minister!!!!!!
Guys, this is sport. lets respect all fans here. I already had argue with someone before regarding this issue, not gonna continue it more.

I appreciate it if we keep this at least out of sport. I know you all were joking, but some people do not see this as joke..... :)

I just mentioned this since I see many of you are incharge of ISP and some are valued members.

Mer30

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
At ISP we can't really tell people how to think or what to say! Everybody has their own opinion. Of course racist remarks are not allowed, but at the end of the day
it's up to the members to decide how they want the community to look in the public's eyes. Sometimes we have to ignore things.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
What the Hungarian guy did is definitely out of line, since he's a PUBLIC official and shouldn't be making such stupid comments in public. Of course the saudi and PERSIAN Gulf arab teams aren't terrorists or gorrillas or apes. But the reason we as Iranians have developed such a nasty attitude towards them is how they've consistently showed a nasty and rascist attitude towards us. Just look at how the AFC management, and how they've shown a consistent, though declining bias against Iran. This really goes back for me personally to the Asian Cup in 1996 when I believe it was Daei who was seriously fouled on the level of a red card and the ref turned a blind eye to what happened. And of course, it continued even the the recent Asian Cup when the bahrainis acted like Apes and did a nasty foul on Daei from behind in order to provoke our players into a fight(which they succeeded in doing), and got Mahdavikia a red card(even though the video replay showed he didn't do anything physically to the bahrainis). It's the swearing in Persian throughout that match to Ali Daei, it's the bahrainis who carried the saudis flag around the stadium in 2002 when we lost in manama, it's the grassrolling that I've honestly never seen from any other group of players being as bad as it is from the Persian Gulf arabs, it's the arab referees in Iran's games against arab teams(chosen by the brilliant AFC of course) who can't just judge the game fairly, which is all we ask.

It's the way(outside of football) in which they have the tenacity to try to change the name of a body of water that has been called the Persian Gulf for mellenia, they manner in which despite how much we supported their fellow Palestinian "brothers" they gave sagh-dumb as much weaponry and money as he needed in order to hurt Iran as much as that savage ape could. It's the way in which the Palestinians themselves carried sagh-dumb signs in their protests. I mean they didn't even carry one khamenei poster or picture in sign of some appreciation for how much Iran's been a supporter of their cause. Not even One! But of course they love their fellow arab buddy saddam who gasses Iranians and Kurds in droves and laughs at the killing he causes.

It's the way in which the majority of saudis support osama bin laden, and his disgusting terrorism. It's the way in which these wahabi arab vahshis took control in Afghanistan, and savagely brutalized her people. It's the way in which many arabs supported and even celebrated the carnage of September 11, while brave Iranians came out in the streets in defiance of their own government's anti-Americanism to show their support with the people of America and their disgust towards terrorism.

You see, there's a reason why many Iranians have this attitude towards arabs, especially those on the southern end of the Persian Gulf. I don't recall reading a post on ISP calling Africans apes, or Mexicans, or any other ethnic group. It's because of the way they treat us, that we have a much more positive attitude towards the Japanese whom we play than the bahraini vahshis.

However, I do believe we are making a mistake. I mean come on, what did the poor apes or chimpanzees ever do to have their name disrespected like this? I think we ought to have some more respect towards these primates than to insult their good name, don't you think??

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
At ISP we can't really tell people how to think or what to say! Everybody has their own opinion. Of course racist remarks are not allowed, but at the end of the day
it's up to the members to decide how they want the community to look in the public's eyes. Sometimes we have to ignore things.
Don't get me wrong. I did not lecture anyone but as far as you say, let me give an example.
I am native arab but proud to be Iranian and you called me monkey or ape!
can you deny that?

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
RoozbehAzadi said:
What the Hungarian guy did is definitely out of line, since he's a PUBLIC official and shouldn't be making such stupid comments in public. Of course the saudi and PERSIAN Gulf arab teams aren't terrorists or gorrillas or apes. But the reason we as Iranians have developed such a nasty attitude towards them is how they've consistently showed a nasty and rascist attitude towards us. Just look at how the AFC management, and how they've shown a consistent, though declining bias against Iran. This really goes back for me personally to the Asian Cup in 1996 when I believe it was Daei who was seriously fouled on the level of a red card and the ref turned a blind eye to what happened. And of course, it continued even the the recent Asian Cup when the bahrainis acted like Apes and did a nasty foul on Daei from behind in order to provoke our players into a fight(which they succeeded in doing), and got Mahdavikia a red card(even though the video replay showed he didn't do anything physically to the bahrainis). It's the swearing in Persian throughout that match to Ali Daei, it's the bahrainis who carried the saudis flag around the stadium in 2002 when we lost in manama, it's the grassrolling that I've honestly never seen from any other group of players being as bad as it is from the Persian Gulf arabs, it's the arab referees in Iran's games against arab teams(chosen by the brilliant AFC of course) who can't just judge the game fairly, which is all we ask.

It's the way(outside of football) in which they have the tenacity to try to change the name of a body of water that has been called the Persian Gulf for mellenia, they manner in which despite how much we supported their fellow Palestinian "brothers" they gave sagh-dumb as much weaponry and money as he needed in order to hurt Iran as much as that savage ape could. It's the way in which the Palestinians themselves carried sagh-dumb signs in their protests. I mean they didn't even carry one khamenei poster or picture in sign of some appreciation for how much Iran's been a supporter of their cause. Not even One! But of course they love their fellow arab buddy saddam who gasses Iranians and Kurds in droves and laughs at the killing he causes.

It's the way in which the majority of saudis support osama bin laden, and his disgusting terrorism. It's the way in which these wahabi arab vahshis took control in Afghanistan, and savagely brutalized her people. It's the way in which many arabs supported and even celebrated the carnage of September 11, while brave Iranians came out in the streets in defiance of their own government's anti-Americanism to show their support with the people of America and their disgust towards terrorism.

You see, there's a reason why many Iranians have this attitude towards arabs, especially those on the southern end of the Persian Gulf. I don't recall reading a post on ISP calling Africans apes, or Mexicans, or any other ethnic group. It's because of the way they treat us, that we have a much more positive attitude towards the Japanese whom we play than the bahraini vahshis.

However, I do believe we are making a mistake. I mean come on, what did the poor apes or chimpanzees ever do to have their name disrespected like this? I think we ought to have some more respect towards these primates than to insult their good name, don't you think??

BABA Ghalat kardam. Ba khodam Boodam. Mashghe shab degeh vase chi?
Man, you have some writting skills....

anyway, I guess everyone got my point. I am also part of arabic forum ( alazraq.com ) and I was expecting same rules here. insulting nationality or race is not allowed there. I have seen many people get block for 24 hours just b/c they called me IRANI GUY!!!!!

Ok guys, I just have too much expectation from those who in charge of this site. nothing more

Mersi all for respond, and lets get over this

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I will tell you some of these E. Europeans have such a "Pollak" mentality, they are stupid as a sack of potato. what a moron of a prime minister makes that kinda statement in public!

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
wvupersian-jaan,

Sorry bro if anything I said or anything in this thread was deemed insulting to you. I personally and I'm 100% sure the rest of the posters here love the Arab Iranians such as those in Khuzestan and in some of our southern provinces. I'll never forget how Kaebi(who's also an Arab Iranian) wanted to beat that bahraini chimp's @$$ in the AC third place game when the fight broke out. There was definitely NO question as to where his loyalties lay, and I even think Karimi and Daei could've learned a thing or two from this kid who stood up to these ahmagh bahrainis instead of kissing them on the cheek and saying sorry like they did. Iran has many ethnic groups and religions contrary to what most think, and all groups and religions have shown their love and devotion towards Iran, especially in our 8 year war against sagh-dumb. You see, this isn't anything rascist against an ethnic group, but rather it's a way of us on this forum venting our anger, albeit in a childish manner, towards the explicit racism and hatred shown to us by various Arab countries around us. All Iranians, regardless of ethnic group or religion, are in my opinion equal. What matters is our love of Iran.

Jan 26, 2005
My question is, if we would have played that game against the Hungry instead of Saudis, what would the Prime Minster have said about us?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
abe hoezi said:
My question is, if we would have played that game against the Hungry instead of Saudis, what would the Prime Minster have said about us?
my question is that if the prime minister really said that...

and my final question is that who the fuck cares what anybody says about SAUDI arabians...these fucking freaks used to kill iranian people by hundreds every time they went to waste their money on HAJ.

now we are worried what the hungarian prime minister is saying about them.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow,very stupid comment. shows how racist their PM is..:rolleyes:

Those who provoke and encourage these kind of comments make the difference bn "uncivilized ppl" and "civilized ones".

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
RoozbehAzadi said:
wvupersian-jaan,

Sorry bro if anything I said or anything in this thread was deemed insulting to you. I personally and I'm 100% sure the rest of the posters here love the Arab Iranians such as those in Khuzestan and in some of our southern provinces. I'll never forget how Kaebi(who's also an Arab Iranian) wanted to beat that bahraini chimp's @$$ in the AC third place game when the fight broke out. There was definitely NO question as to where his loyalties lay, and I even think Karimi and Daei could've learned a thing or two from this kid who stood up to these ahmagh bahrainis instead of kissing them on the cheek and saying sorry like they did. Iran has many ethnic groups and religions contrary to what most think, and all groups and religions have shown their love and devotion towards Iran, especially in our 8 year war against sagh-dumb. You see, this isn't anything rascist against an ethnic group, but rather it's a way of us on this forum venting our anger, albeit in a childish manner, towards the explicit racism and hatred shown to us by various Arab countries around us. All Iranians, regardless of ethnic group or religion, are in my opinion equal. What matters is our love of Iran.
Roozbeh,
I got your point 100%. I believe we are all on same picture. I was part of arabian forum for couple years and when I signed up here, all I wanted was sport news and fun. so far, I haven't seen anything wrong, and the only reason I wrote those coments was b/c i saw many people incharge of ISP writting that.

Lets move on, as you said, we are all Iranian and People were joking here earlier but I just didn't take it as joke.

I apologize to everyone if I was rushing at any point and I appreciate it if we close this subject right here. any hard feelings fadaye TM...

peace