Saudi demand official apology from Hungary.....

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
wvupersian said:
I apologize to everyone if I was rushing at any point and I appreciate it if we close this subject right here. any hard feelings fadaye TM...

peace
dude say whatever you want here. you are free.

if people don't like what you say that is their problem they have to deal with it.
i personally think that you have nothing to apologize about.

i read your comments and saw absolutely nothing wrong with them, hell , you are a hell of lot more patient and considerate than i am.

keep posting dude.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
wvupersian

Can I ask where your arabian background is from? I mean if you were part of Alazraq then you must be from kuwait? am I right? Dont worry what people say, cause at the end of the day, who cares really as long as you know whats right and wrong. I got called names a while ago cause I lived in Dubai, but did I care, NO.

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
ibrahim said:
wvupersian

Can I ask where your arabian background is from? I mean if you were part of Alazraq then you must be from kuwait? am I right? Dont worry what people say, cause at the end of the day, who cares really as long as you know whats right and wrong. I got called names a while ago cause I lived in Dubai, but did I care, NO.
yeah man,
I lived 18 years in kuwait and I have been here since 96. and i have been to dubai couple times...

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
keyvan_pars said:
dude say whatever you want here. you are free.

if people don't like what you say that is their problem they have to deal with it.
i personally think that you have nothing to apologize about.

i read your comments and saw absolutely nothing wrong with them, hell , you are a hell of lot more patient and considerate than i am.

keep posting dude.
mersi kayvan jan,
I like it here and I will be here for while. when you doing grad school, you need to be part of any forum too :)
anyway, lets move on

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
wvupersian

hey thats cool, I was born in kuwait myself and lived there till 91, last time I was there was last july for my cousin's wedding.

Nov 29, 2002
wvupersian said:
Roozbeh,
I got your point 100%. I believe we are all on same picture. I was part of arabian forum for couple years and when I signed up here, all I wanted was sport news and fun. so far, I haven't seen anything wrong, and the only reason I wrote those coments was b/c i saw many people incharge of ISP writting that.

Lets move on, as you said, we are all Iranian and People were joking here earlier but I just didn't take it as joke.

I apologize to everyone if I was rushing at any point and I appreciate it if we close this subject right here. any hard feelings fadaye TM...

peace
WVUpersian, you have made a big mistake here
No-one in charge of ISP has made such a comment, read through the posts and find me one example of anyone in charge of isp doing so?!??! Keyvan pars is a highly value member but he is nothing to do with the running and administration of ISP he is just a member thats all
Where did you get this idea from that the ISP staff made such comments?
I can tell you that no ISP moderator/administrator has ever made such a comment, they are remarkably apolitical,

Give me quotes..?

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I think we are not being fair heree in our comments. Sadly I totally agree that Arabs had done a lot of shit to us and they would do again if they find the opportunity. But I also say those of us who had not seen nice arabs, jews, blacks, ...etc, just have not been around enough! Making comments like that by a PM is just destructive and frightening!

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
wvupersian said:
Roozbeh,
I got your point 100%. I believe we are all on same picture. I was part of arabian forum for couple years and when I signed up here, all I wanted was sport news and fun. so far, I haven't seen anything wrong, and the only reason I wrote those coments was b/c i saw many people incharge of ISP writting that.
wvupersian,

Please PM me any discussion where a moderator / admin on ISP has made such comments or comments which you may feel have been out of line. One thing we pride ourselves on ISP is that we are fair towards everyone. If there is an instance where such comments have been made by ISP staff then please notify me by PM ASAP with the proof and that moderator / admin will be dealt with internally.

I'm sad to see so many of you generalize your statements. People might joke around etc. but there is a time when you’re not joking... there is a time when it goes beyond joking and I believe many of you are past that point and it’s SAD.

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Dr Strangemoosh said:
WVUpersian, you have made a big mistake here
No-one in charge of ISP has made such a comment, read through the posts and find me one example of anyone in charge of isp doing so?!??! Keyvan pars is a highly value member but he is nothing to do with the running and administration of ISP he is just a member thats all
Where did you get this idea from that the ISP staff made such comments?
I can tell you that no ISP moderator/administrator has ever made such a comment, they are remarkably apolitical,

Give me quotes..?
Dr jan, It started from other posts and I had to say it at some point. so I brought it up here. i should have contact ISP directly and not mention it by posting here. anyway, once for all, lets not open this anymore.
mersi

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Behrang(ISP) said:
wvupersian,

Please PM me any discussion where a moderator / admin on ISP has made such comments or comments which you may feel have been out of line. One thing we pride ourselves on ISP is that we are fair towards everyone. If there is an instance where such comments have been made by ISP staff then please notify me by PM ASAP with the proof and that moderator / admin will be dealt with internally.

I'm sad to see so many of you generalize your statements. People might joke around etc. but there is a time when you’re not joking... there is a time when it goes beyond joking and I believe many of you are past that point and it’s SAD.
I will behrang jan, thanks